A competition

Marrying a Kingka
**************Onew's POV**************************
[7:00am]
I woke up finding that Yerin's leg was on me. "Aish" I said and moved her leg. Yerin woke up.

**************Yerin's POV***********************
[5:30am]

I woke up finding that Onew was on my side.

"Yah!" I moved him to his side and fell asleep.

[7:00am]

I woke up again finding that Onew was annoyed. "What?" I said and glared at him.

"Hmph..Nothing" Onew said and stood up. "I'm taking a shower first" Onew said.

"Just go i'll take a shower in the other bathroom" I said.

*After Yerin was done taking a shower*

I went to go to the kitchen and helped make breakfast.

"No! Aniyo Yerin!" The maid said.

"I said I'll make breakfast!" I said and got the pan.

"It's alright we can do it otherwise Mr.Lee will be mad at us!" the maids said.

"It's alright..*COUGHS* he's my *coughs*....husband.I can talk to him." I said.

"A-are you sure you want to do this?" The maid said.

"Yes i am 100Million percent positive that i'll do this^^" I said.

"Onew sure knew how to pick a great girl!" The maid said and hopped off.

I stared at her blankly and did breakfast for Onew,Taeyeon, and the parents.

"Onew, I want you and Yerin to go to a Event party...If that's okay with you" Mother said.

I kept moving my head telling Onew "no"

"Alright" Onew said eating his food.

"Yay~ <3 Well Me and father has to go work now see you guys later^^" Mother said.

"Bye Mother, bye Father[NOTE : Father = Father in law, Dad/Apa = Yerin's father]" I waved. I looked back and glared at Onew. "I'm not going!" I said.

"You HAVE to go" Onew said.

"No way" I said.

"Well..There's one way then" Onew said.

"And what is that?!" I asked.

"Let's make a bet, A bet where IF I win, You better go and IF I lose..." Onew said.

"I'll put makeup on you and post it in the Internet!" I smiled evily.

"NO WAY" Onew said.

"Okay!..Fine" I said and walked away. Onew grabbed me.

"....Okay okay.." Onew said.

"So what's the competition then huh?" I asked.

"Tennis match" Onew said.

*****Tennis courts*****

Rena was looking back and forth. Taemin was cheering on for Onew. Jonghyun was cheering on for Yerin. Key was cheering on for Yerin and Minho was cheering for Onew.

"GOGOGOGOGOGOO!!" Taemin was yelling cheerfully.

"YEIRN BEAT THAT DUMB ONEW!~~" Jonghyun said.

"You don't even know her yet" Taemin said.

"I know but I'll still cheer for her :D" Jonghyun smiled.

"Dang..they are really competitive" Taeyeon said looking back and forth.

"I know..." Junsu said walking by Taeyeon.

"Hey hey come here" Taeyeon said pulling Junsu.

"What?!Stop pulling me! [Note: Junsu and Taeyeon hate each other]" Junsu said.

"I got a idea!!" Taeyeon said. "I want Onew and Yerin to fall in love :]" Taeyeon smiled.

--------------------------------------------------
Aww Taeyeon wants them to fall in love :D What's gonna happen? :P

Comment replies:

shineegirl88 - Yeah SHINee boys are in now Lol :D Also you are my unnie! :o I'm 14 yrs old.

Samantha-wink - Hi new reader^^ Lol I'll try to update :P Thanks for liking my story ^0^

Lovelyshin33 - Lol xDD I know TVXQ is still the best Btw they have like so much Nicknames I sometimes get mixed up lol :P

Perfectlina - Dang... Mine's Feb 29th [Leap year comes in 4 years only] Lol That means I'm OLDER xD

stella - LOL how long was your break huh? dang seems you had a long break :\ I'm really enjoying reading ur comments but i'll have to make this short cause i'm at school and period is gonna end Lol :P

key_lover - Lol XD Changed ur nickname?