Tennis Match!

Marrying a Kingka
"Wait WHAT?You want ME to help you?!" Junsu said.

"Mhmm^^ Ey.. I know you're over-protective over Yerin.. but you know Onew's better than other guys anyways" Taeyeon smiled."Please?" She asked.

"*sigh* Fine fine whatever" Junsu said.

"Yay!~" Taeyeon said.

"AIsh.." Junsu said.

Taeyeon and Junsu came back to the tennis courts. The guys and Rena were still cheering on.

"So what's the ponts?" Taeyeon asked Taemin.

"....25-25" Jonghyun said.

"Wow and how long are they ever going to play?" Junsu asked.

"Probably for awhile...They are ALWAYS like this" Key said.

"Hey!~ Let's go get some ice cream from the ice cream man over there!~" Minho said.

"Let's go!~" The guys and Taeyeon and Rena said and left Yerin and Onew playing.

"YAh! You are totally not going to beat me!" I smirked.

"Yeah right" Onew said.

*Plop* *plop* *plop* [Note: The sound when the tennis ball gets hit lol]

The boys and Taeyeon and Rena came back with ice cream.

"Aish 35 points?" Onew said.

"Fine with me" I said.

"Oh my gosh Lets just go and eat our ice cream at the bench! They are taking FOREVER!!" Taemin said.

"You know once Yerin does something she has to win" Junsu said.

"You know once Onew does something he has to win" Taeyeon said at the same time. Taeyeon looked at Junsu.

"Yerin's gonna win!" Junsu said.

"No Onew is! Although I would support Yerin" Taeyeon said sticking her tongue out.

"Aish...Dude..let's check up on them" Jonghyun said. Everyone came back to the tennis courts and it was 6PM already.

"Hey what was the score?" I asked.

"Um..I forgot..We were still killing each other I lost track" Onew said.

"OH MY GOSH x.x Now Let's just say EVERYONE WON" Rena said.

Me and Onew looked at each other. "NOOO!" We both said at the same time.

"Um...Oh I think I remember it was um..35-34 I win!~" I said.

"No Um.. It was 34-35 I win!" Onew said. We both glared at each other.

"FOR THE LOVE OF... I'LL JUST LET YOU TWO WIN!" Taemin said jumping up and down. "Noooww can we go playyY??" Taemin asked.

"*sigh* there's nothing to go against that so I guess" Me and Onew said at the same time.

"Stop it!" We both said again. "No You!" We both said AGAIN.

I covered Onew's mouth. "To be fair I'll be nice, I'll put makeup on you and NOT post it on the internet..Since it would ruin the boy's image anyways" I said.

"Fine with me I wasn't gonna say anything bout that" Onew said and walked away.

"I.....Shouldn't....Have....SAID THAT!!!" I said.

"Good luck Yerin heehee^^" Taeyeon said.

"Oh by the way, Here and also the event party starts on Wednesday we'll be skipping school that day" Onew said.

"Aren't you going to come with us?" Key asked me.

I was just standing there thinking and Onew dragged me by the back.

"Come on hurry up ._." Onew said.

"YAH! Don't even dare to drag me!" I said.

"~~~Oh yeah~~ Oh yeah~~ oh yeah yeah yeah~~" I looked around and saw a concert going on the square.

"Who's that? :o" I said and walked to where the concert is at.

"Nareul bomyeo miso jitneun geu eolgureul saranghae neol Oh yeah~ oh yeah~ Oh yeah yeah yeah~"

I looked. "JOON!~" I yelled. Joon looked at me and smiled.

"Hey Onew reminds me aren't these guys the New singers?" Minho said.

"yeah" Onew said looking at Joon.

"Onew? What's wrong with you?" Jonghyun said.

"Huh? Oh nothing" Onew said.

"Heyy~~" Joon said.

"OMO!~ Don't tell me you guys are the new singers!~" I said.

"Yup! :D" Joon said.

"Yo Sup!~^^ Oh Hey I know them they are..SHINee?" A boy said.

"Yup Ayoungsangyo^^" Minho said and bowed. [NOTE: They are gonna b good friends in this story :P FYIs]

"Oh!~ My name is Mir :D I'm the Maknae!" Mir said and smiled.

"Ayoungsangyo~ My name is G.O." A man said smiling. "Wow pretty girl there :P" G.O. said.

"Ayoungsangyo My name is Seungho" A tall man said.

"AHh~~ Ayoungsangyo^^ My name is Thunder!" Thunder said bowing respectfully.

"Hello Boys :D" SHINee boys said.

"Hello^^" MBLAQ said.

"Hello^^ My name is Yerin :D" I said.

"Ey remeber "wifie" You need to go buy a dress for the event" Onew said putting his hands over me. I glared at him.

"I know" I said. "I'll see you boys later^^ Nice to meet you guys!~ :D" I said and left by myself.
---------------------------------------------------------
MBLAQ boys I THINK won't be in there too much :D But yeah :P

COMMENT REPLIES:

key_lover - Lol I just think it's just...me... haha xD I'm thinking too much @-@ Seriously my brain is totally not working today probably cause I slept so late cause of watching dramas haha xDD

purple_lilly - Lol XD Go ahead and call me Unnie :D And Don't worry I love all of you<3 lol xD

U
p
d
a
t
e
d
:D

stella - You joined tennis? O-o You seem SO busy :O Do you go to high school? Btw I was SOOO close to join tennis but i didn't want to :P and I never saw Cinderella sister :P Maybe i should watch it? haha xDD and seriously My mom sometimes yells at me to take showers too and I DO take showers Lol XD

MackenzieTheFangirl - LOL yeah Maybe heh Taeyeon or Junsu needs to work on Yerin liking Onew? haha :P But Yeah I'm making both of them win lol xD

shineegirl88 - Yup Taeyeon and Junsu with their brains wanting them two to get together FOR REALS haha xDD

Lovelyshin33 - Lol yup Mission Love <3 Haha and I added MBLAQ in here :P Lol did you see their Idol Army? It's so hilarious! <3 i totally love them! haha

G.O.O.D Luv.. Dang now that song is stuck in my head O-o Btw Silent readers, Speak :P OR ELSE...I don't know lol XD