So this is how it feels like?

Marrying a Kingka
***********************************************************
[RECAPS] (NOTE:If you don't remember in chapter 1)
"Oma?? Appa?" A little girl started crying. "Where are you at?" the little girl said. That was me. "I'm lost" I said crying by a river. A little boy came and saw me crying.

"Are you okay??" The little boy said. He gave me his Handkerchief. I still remember that Handkerchief was elegant and was the color blue. I took the Handkerchief. "I am lost" I said wiping my tears.

"Well I like to play here, wanna play with me?" The little boy said.

"O-Okay" I said and stood up.

[End of RECAPS]

"Thanks I owe you alot I had so much fun today!! :D" I said. I was back to when I was a kid again.

"You welcome!" The little boy smiled.

"I want you to have this!^^" I said and handed the boy one side of my earring. "I want to meet you again when I'm older alright?! ^^" I said.

"Okay! I promise!" the boy said and pinkie promised me.

***********************************************************

I woke up. "4:31PM" I went to take and shower and changed my clothes and went out the room. It was quiet as ever.

"Is this how Onew feels?" I thought. I decided to go to the plaza and take a walk.

"Omo THERE SHE IS!!! OMG!~" Girls starting running to me and started crowding all over.

"Huh??" I thought.

"So how does it feel to marry Onew huh? OMo you are the LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD!" Girls started screaming. I plugged my ears and started walking back home. "This won't work at all.." I thought. I saw Ayong walking in the house and I followed her.

"WHA? YOU MEAN ONEW'S NOT HOME? Did he go with Yerin? HUH?!!" Ayong said yelling at poor Alex.

"No, I don't think so, Onew went to work...and I don't know where Yerin is at" Alex said.

"Good she better know best to not bother Onew at work" Ayong said.

"Excuse me?!" I said.

"Ugh..You..Dumbo" Ayong said staring at me. She came closer to me and started criticizing me. "You know that you are not more beautiful than me? You know why? cause my father always says so and I can't believe Onew would marry someone poor and low-class like YOU" Ayong said.

I glared at her. "You know what? I should just tape your mouth cause you talk alot and you know you are just a DADDY's GIRL? Dumb spoiled girls You don't even know respect!" I said.

"Wha you dumb little Low class girl dare to talk to a high-social class like me?!" Ayong said and came closer to me. I grabbed the tape and Taped around 3 times.

"There! That should Shut you up for awhile!" I said and smiled. I pushed her to her car, started the engine for her and drove for about 5 feet away from the house and I taped her hands and walked back home.

*******Ayong's POV*************

I was Taped up by that DUMB low-class Yerin. I bit off the tape and bit off the tape on my hands and decided to call my Guy friend [I'm using him]. "Hello?? Joon??[Note:Joon from MBLAQ] can you do me a favor?...Yes...I want you to teach someone a lesson....Yes...Her name is Yerin."

*********End of POV ************

------------------------------------------------------
Omo what's gonna happen?!~ Haha xD Imma update again~ :> btw this was a LONG chappie lol :D