Morning

Marrying a Kingka
******Next Day************

I woke up the next day. Onew was sleeping on the couch with his coat.

"Aish..I can't believe I'll be doing this but... I GOT to be nice!" I thought. I grabbed a blanket and covered onew and gave him a pillow.

"Hmph~ How nice am I to you?" I said talking to Onew while he was sleeping.

"NEVER!" Onew said. I jumped.

"Was....He....Just sleep talking?" I tried not to laugh. I poked at him a few times. "Yeah he's sleep talking" I laughed quietly. I looked at the time. "4:30 A.M." I wondered if I was going to school today. I was thinking if I was suppose to go to school that day. I decided to go outside in the morning.

"Ah~ It's so cold" I said as you can see the breath in the cold.

"Hey Yerin!" A male voice said.

I looked back.

"Hey Joon! ^~^" I said waving.

"Hello Yerin!~" Joon said and started running to me. "Why are you so up so early?" Joon asked.

"Uh.. I was..I couldn't sleep?" I said making an excuse instead of telling him that i was in the hospital.

"Ah~" Joon said.

"YAH! Joon!" A young boy said running from the hill. "I..Am.....so tired!" He said panting.

"I won!~" Another guy said raising both of his hands up in the air. "Eh? Aww man come on! I wanted to be first!" The guy said.

"Ha ha~" The other young boy said.

"Ah!~ Yerin these are my group members!~" Joon said.

"Ah~ Sorry for not introducing myself!" The young boy said. "My name is Thunder! Call me CheonDung or Dungie!" Thunder said with an aegeyo.

"Ah! Hi!!!Ahh you're so cutee!" The other guy said with a squeaky cute voice. "My name is Mir!! Call me...Uh Mirie!" Mir said.

"Yah! why are you copying me now?!" Thunder said.

"These boys =.=" Another two guys came.

"Hey Yerin?!" G.O said.

"Byung Hee!" I said.

"Eh? you two know each other?!" The guys said.

"yeah.. School friends.. haha" I laughed.

"Hello my name is SeungHo..=.=" Seungho said.

"haha Nice to meet you guys~ My name is Yerin^^" I said and bowed.

"Yerin... Onew's wife?" Mir said.

"uh huh" Joon answered.

"Aww!!" Mir yelled.

"SHH!" G.O said shushing Mir. "It's early!" He whispered.

"Why are you out early?" I asked.

"Exercise.. >.> We were racing" Joon said.

"Ah~" I said.

"Well we should go now~" Seungho said.

"i don't wanna!" Mir said with his squeaky cute voice.

"yeah we should." Seungho said and dragged Mir with him. "Anyone wants to get dragged also?" Seungho said. He looked tired.

"Well i guess we'll be leaving then!~" Joon said.

"See ya then! :P" I said waving.

"See you!~" The boys said.

I left back inside to my hospital room.

*****Joon's POV*****

[The guys are jogging together]

"When are we going to end these exercise?" I asked Seungho.

"Um.. last exercise for the morning will be until 3 days after this." Seungho answered.

"So Joon... Seems you like Yerin!~" G.O. said.

"No..I don't.." I said.

"Yes you do I can tell, Yerin was my best friend at elementary after all [Yerin was 6 at that time and G.O was 11 at that time]" G.O said.

"Well.... I don't.." I answered. "But I'm starting to like her.." I thought.

"Well whatever then~" G.O. said and started jogging ahead.

*********Back to Yerin's POV***********

I walked back into the hospital. Onew was still sleeping. I sat down on the hospital bed.. bored. But later I fell asleep.

*******9:55am***********

I woke up and saw that Onew was still here.

"Onew?" I looked. I stood up and walked to the couch. "Yah! Oneww!~~" I said poking him everywhere. I started to look for a feather look alike and found those feather thingy usually maids use. [note: How did that end up at a hospital Room? LOL xD] I started to tickle Onew with the feather.
"Wakee UP!!" I said and tickled him. Onew moved and woke up. I Stepped back and slipped on a bottle. [Note: Darn where did that bottle come from too?! xD] I almost slipped and fell down until Onew caught me.

"Hey!" Onew said and we both fell. Onew was on top of me.

-----------------------------------------------------------
GAH I'm BACK ALIVE! Buhaha :D Sorry for not updating xD My Brother then again is not letting me use the comp so i'm using a old one i hope it doesn't reset xD BTW 4 more days of school left and I'M OFFF .> I'm sorry D:

xChocolate_Mui - haha my "Fun" Is field trips haha I have ANOTHER one on Tuesday for wild waters :3 So yeah i'm pretty busy xD

Perfectlina - haha yeah :3 I could imagine joon and the guys xD

key_lover - Joon is talking about Yerin... haha xD