Chap. 9

Opposite

It's been days since Joohyun had last seen and talked to Seungwan. It's been days since their argument. Guilt alway eats her up every time she hears her own voice saying those words to her best friend.

 

"You're not the boss of me Son! I won't apologize to poor people like you and that girl"

 

Gritting her teeth at the memory, she combed her raven locks with her fingers as she let out a sigh. Frustrated at herself for letting those words leave . She knew she hurt him so bad when Seungwan walked out on her that day. Joohyun never felt disheartened, she never felt this way when she fights with Bogum but how come she's feeling this when it's with Seungwan.

 

"You know locking yourself up here inside your room for two days won't change a fact that Seungwan is still mad at you and it's still your fault" Jennie who's leaning on her door spoke surprising the raven girl.

 

"Shouldn't you be at school" it didn't came out as a question instead an order as she averted her gaze from the monolid eye girl.

 

"I should also be telling you that, Irene" the girl entered the room and lie down on the bed as if its hers.

 

"What are you really doing here?"

 

"Please be appreciative of my effort to miss class and spend the day with you... I also want to ask you, when are you going to have the guts and talk to Seungwan?"

 

"Ughh I don't know, I want to talk to him but I'm afraid... I asked for his friends help but Seulgi said I should give him time and do his request... You know me Jen, I never apologize"

 

"Hyun, honey as much I want to agree with you... I think that's the best plan for now, if you really want the mighty hamster to talk to you again.. Forget the pride and apologize"

 

-------

Joohyun couldn't believe herself, she's here outside the schools gym where a certain blonde is at the moment, thanking the heavens for giving her a friend like Jisoo. She wanted to retreat but then she found herself going back fo to the entrance. Some male players were looking at her as it is rare to see Joohyun near places that has a connection to getting fit. Looking around the place, she spots the one she's looking for, earphones on and running on the treadmill.

 

She finds herself gawking more than what's her original plan is and it's to talk to the guy and make amends for her mistakes but as the sweat trails down the blonde's arm and neck she became mute. How come God could create such a beautiful person inside in and out. Finally, deciding to stop the staring she makes her way behind the blonde whose oblivious about her presence.

 

The blonde stops from his running as he turned off the machine. Taking the towel and wipes the sweat off his face, he almost let out a scream when he turned around seeing Joohyun standing there, fighting the urge to laugh at him. Clearing his throat, as he composed himself and ready to walk pass the girl again but Joohyun was fast at grabbing his hand

 

"Seungwan please... Let's talk" feeling defeated because of his silence, Joohyun could only feel more bad.

 

"I'm really sorry... I know I don't have the right to say those words... I just... I was just-"

 

"Let me shower and let's talk privately"

 

------

The two ended up in the same garden where there first argumentation happened. Joohyun despises the place, she could still remember everything she said to him and guilt just keeps on crawling on to her body.

 

"I thought you want to talk to me... Please, don't waste my time Ms. Bae I have a practice to attend"

 

Joohyun is not used to a cold Seungwan, he's usually warm that's what Joohyun likes about him. He keeps her warm just by a simple smile.

 

"If you're not going to say anything and keep on staring at me then I'm leaving Ms. Bae"

 

"No wait.. Please... Stop call me Joohyun"

 

"Why should I? When you clearly stated our differences"

 

"No! That time I was just... Upset and mad because you were protecting her... I know what I said was wrong... I don't have any rights to look down on you... I'm sorry Seungwan.. I really am, please don't ignore me again... It.. It hurts if you do"

 

"Have you apologize to Park Sunyoung?" Joohyun frowns she's not planning to apologize to that girl, she will only apologize to Seungwan and him only. Not to that girl that made her feel so jealous in her entire life.

 

"N-no... But-"

 

"Then I won't forgive you... Apologize to her first then we'll talk again next time Ms. Bae" when Seungwan walked passed her, she felt lifeless. She could only chuckle at her foolishness, thinking that Seungwan will forgive her easily. Without noticing tears suddenly fell out of her doe eyes.

 

-------

Both Joohyun and Seungwan could only thank the heavens that no one notices the changes between them and students were just doing their normal stuff. Unknown to them everyone does know that they had a fight its not hard to notice the big bully is not creating any ruckus and there's no mighty hamster to save the day, the students kept mum, well because a certain Kim Jennie threatened everyone to keep their mouth shut if they still want to see the broad daylight the next day.

 

Joohyun and her friends were at their usual spot in the cafeteria her friends being normal while she's expecting to see the blonde guy or even just a shadow of him, but instead of Seungwan, she saw the girl that is making her feel a certain emotion. The very reason why she and Seungwan argue. They both made eye contact and the younger girl was the one who look away, if only she's in the mood, she could've went there and bully the girl, but she chose to calm herself down. 

 

To her friends surprise, she stood up from her sit and leave their table quietly. All eyes were on Joohyun as she made her way to a table, they're expecting a new action from her but to all of their surprise the raven girl apologizes and bow her head down. Joohyun's friends eyes couldn't even get bigger, Lisa and Jisoo took their phone out and secretly took a photo of Joohyun. 

 

Everyone was at loss of words after Joohyun apologizes again and ran out of the cafeteria. Jennie and the others are about to follow when a certain guy beat them up to it. 

-------

Seungwan as usual is with his friends but not on their usual table, he preferred them to sit somewhere, where he wouldn't be seen by Joohyun. Everything is going well until, the noise died down and every students are looking at the raven hair. Seungwan was staring at her, thinking of what could be the reason why Joohyun is making her way to Luna's table. He's ready to stop her whenever she do something, but what he saw is something he didn't expect her to do. In front of everyone is Bae Joohyun bowing and apologizing to a junior whom she jad bullied and then Joohyun ran out. Seungwan immediately followed the girl. 

 

After running and looking for Joohyun that took fifteen minutes, he finally found the girl in a dancing room. There she was sitting at the corner of the spacious room, crying. Slowly he approached her and sat beside her. Not sure of what to do. 

 

"Are you happy now?" Seungwan felt bad as he saw tears continuously flow out from her eyes. He promised himself he wouldn't let a single tear fall out from those doe eyes, but here she is crying. He suddenly hugged her when Joohyun won't stop crying soon, whispering sweet nothings to calm her down. 

 

"I'm sorry... Please stop crying my Joohyun... I'm not mad... I couldn't get mad at you for so long" 

 

"R-really?" 

 

"Yes princess... Stop those tears from coming out... I despise it a lot" 

 

"I'm really sorry Wan-ah" 

 

"Shhh... Let's stop what's past is past.. You're very brave out there.... I proud of you" 

 

Joohyun's heart couldn't stop fluttering as Seungwan kept on cooing her and giving her forehead light kisses to calm her down. She couldn't get any better as she could already feel the familiar warmth. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiiii!!! I'm sorry I wasn't able to update but I hope this one make up for it hehe

Same old sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings, please bear with me ^^. Thank you for your continuous support ^^

See you guys on the next chap!