Chap. 6

Opposite

To: Bae 🐰
You better be awake once I got there

Seungwan send his message as he walked out of his shared apart with Taeyeon. Making sure that the door was locked properly he started his journey to the Bae's.

-------

Soon he arrived at the house and was escorted by a butler to the girls room. Seungwan couldn't believe his eyes, the girl he's supposed to fetch is still in her dreamland. Sighing, he drop his bag quietly on the side afraid to wake the beauty, he sat on the bed and took this as a chance to admire the girl.

Seungwan smile, Joohyun looks like an angel when she's asleep and she looks like someone who doesn't cause any trouble at school. Nevertheless, Seungwan couldn't help but fall in love with her, Joohyun has a lot of surprises inside her sleeves and it never fails to amuse the blonde. He just hope that one day he'll get to tell her what he really feels.

"Hey Hyun... Wake up... We're going to be late"

"No five more minutes please~"

The blonde blushed when Joohyun unconsciously entwined their hands and doesn't even let go. Using his thumb to draw circles on the back of the girls hand he continues to wake the girl up as he leans closer.

"Hyun please wake up... If you do, I'll go bake your favorite"

"Really~? " that seems to be the trick as the raven girl sat up but eyes still closed and then she resting her head on Seungwan shoulder.

"Yes I promise, now wake up... I'll go make you breakfast"

"Ok, good morning Wan-ah .. Don't forget your promise"

Joohyun sleepily said and still being groggy from sleep she kissed Seungwan on the cheek then stood up from her bed and went inside the bathroom. The shock blonde touched his cheeks where the kiss was placed, his heart was beating so fast and his cheeks are so red, he could get used to this. He'll make sure fetch Joohyun every morning, with that thought the blonde skipped his way out of the room.

-------
Once they reached school everyone was looking at the two, it was a rare sight to see Seungwan and Joohyun go to school together and it's a surprise since Bae Joohyun will always come to school a minute before class starts. Seungwan who doesn't like the attention lowered his head and was about to leave the girl when Joohyun prevented him from doing so, to make the guy comfortable she send the other students a glare to mind their own business.

"Here's your room... I'll see you around"

"Let's have lunch later"

"Huh? Don't you have friends?"

"Of course I have.. Ughh never mind"

"I would love it of you join me for lunch andI wanted to introduce you to my friends... So see you later"

Joohyun watched as the short guy leaves, she smile while happily going to her sit. Some of her classmates were looking at her weirdly, it is rare for Bae Joohyun to enter class without wearing her famous resting face so now the students will count this as a miracle and it's all thanks to a guy name Son Seungwan. Joohyun on the other hand fished her phone out and dialed someone's number.

"Hey Jichoo... I have a favor, can you search a someone for me.. The name is Luna... Last name Park... I want her schedule for the day and her section... Yes that's all, thanks Jichoo"

-------

"I'll be right back guys... I'll just go to the restroom"

"Ok hurry back Luna!"

The said girl hurriedly went to the restroom so she could get back before their homeroom teacher arrives. After doing her business, she was surprised when the cubicle door won't open. She tried a couple of times but it won't budge. She started yelling hoping someone might hear her and helped her. To her luck no one seems to have heard her, instead she heard something shuffling inside the restroom, fear started to creep up to her and before she could yell, a water was splashed on her. Unable to react the door of her cubicle opened revealing a very familiar girl, who's smirking at her. Tears are starting to form on the other girls eyes as Joohyun and her friend Lisa laughed at the girl.

"You stop flirting with Seungwan and stay away from him... This is just a warning Sunyoung-ssi" with that being said, Joohyun winked at the girl before signaling Lisa to follow her out of the restroom.

The new victim couldn't do anything but head back to their classroom, uniform soaking wet. Without looking at where she's going she bumped into someone, who was more surprise to see her in that condition.

"Luna? What happened to you? Why are you soaking?" hearing the familiar voice, Luna's head shot up eyes widen in fear to see a familiar blonde and a slightly tall monolid eyed girl, she slowly walk back from the blonde guy she quickly turn around and run but Seungwan caught her.

"Please let me help you"

"No opp- I mean sunbae, I'll go back to class"

"I won't let you.. Let me help you ok? Seulgi, please go to her room and tell her adviser what happen... I'll go look for Joy and ask for any spare clothes"

"Ok wan!"

Seungwan who worriedly looked at the frightened girl beside who's now shaking. Taking his jacket off, he placed on the younger girl and take her with him to find Joy.

After letting the girl change and escorting her back to her room. Seungwan kept thinking of a possible suspect. He did ask Luna who did that to her but the girl kept mum and everytime he tries going close to her, she'll back away. For the rest of the class, he was bugged by that unknown person.

-------
The school bell rangs indicates that its break time. SeungwanΒ  was still thinking about the person behind, Seulgi and Joy assured the blonde that everything is going to be alright and they'll going to find out soon but it didn't settle Seungwans mind, he's bothered by something and his gut is telling him that he knows. Of course he wouldn't pin point without proof, he just hoped that it's not who he's thinking.

"Hi squirt! You're late"

"Yeah you're the one who's alway early" Yeri who's always full of bright smile just gave a small one to her unnies and it didn't go unnoticed by the only guy and also the way she's avoiding his gaze.

"Something on your mind Yerim?"

"Huh? Oh uh nothing... I'm just uhh thinking if I wrote down the assignment our teacher gave us"

"Seungwan!" not getting any chance to the younger girl Seungwan tore his gaze away and was met by a smiling Joohyun. Seulgi, Joy and Yeri were shocked to see the older girl coming to their table.

"Hey.. Here have a sit... Guys this is Joohyun, you probably lnow her already... So Hyun, she's Seulgi, Joy and Yeri the youngest" the three did exchange greetings except for the youngest who stood up while glaring at Joohyun

"I'll go back early.... See you guys later"

"You haven't touched your foo- Yah Kim Yerim!"

"What's with that brat is it her monthly period?"

"Don't worry I'll talk to her"

Seungwan gave the three girls a smile before running after the younger girl.

-------
"Yeri! KIM YERIM STOP!"

The blonde guy caught the other girl who's still avoiding his gaze. He knew something was bothering the girl, he practically treated the younger one as his own sister so he knew that she wouldn't act like that if something bad happened.

"Yeri-ah why did you leave, hmmm?"

"it's nothing oppa... You should go back there"

"I'm not going back there until you tell me.. I thought no secrets between us? What are you doing now?"

As Yeri looked up it was the first time Seungwan saw her glare at him.

"I know who did it" Seungwan could only look at the girl confused