Chap. 12

Opposite

"I'll learn to love you Wan.. So promise the two of us will end up with each other?"

 

Those words kept on replying on Seungwan's mind like a broken record. He doesn't know how to stop the fluttering feelings inside his body and his weird grin from forming on his lips but he sometimes questioned it. Is Joohyun serious when she said those words. Does he have a chance if ever that happened?

 

"Earth to Seungwan.. Hello?"

 

"What?"

 

"Ahhh finally he snapped out of it. What were you thinking?"

 

"Thinking about naughty thoughts eh? Aigoo oppa, Taeyeon unnie must've influenced you a lot"

 

"I'm not even thinking of that" then a memory where Joohyun is only wearing a towel crosses his mind that made him blush until his neck. Earning loud laughter from the three girls in front of him.

 

"Hohoho so who are you thinking hmm?"

 

"I-I said it's nothing Sooyoung!! Shut up"

 

"But you're being obvious Wan"

 

"Seul not you too please.. Stop I really am not thinking about anything"

 

"Right, what ever you say oppa, what ever you say"

 

"Anyways have you heard?"

 

"Heard about what Soo?"

 

"It's about Bogum"

 

Seungwan doesn't know what to feel after what Joy had told them. Questions filled his mind, does Joohyun know about it? How many people does know about it already? How will Joohyun react? Joohyun, he needs to find Joohyun. Turning his heel, he went to look for the raven girl.

 

He found the girl on the school's garden and there she was calmly sitting on the ground earphones on and eyes closed. Seungwan hesitated to tell her, he doesn't want to ruin the calmness on the raven girl but she has the right to know. Rumors or not, Bogum is her girlfriend she has the right to know. With his thoughts still running in his mind, he crouched down in front of the girl and just stared at her peaceful face. He didn't know what has gotten into him when he leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead.

 

"Wan?" the blonde didn't let go he just stayed longer letting his kiss linger

 

"What are you doing Wan-ah?"

 

When he pulled out Joohyun encircled her arm around his neck and their faces are on the same level. They're just staring at each other, he couldn't think straight he wanted to tell her but he's afraid she won't believe him. He snapped out of it when he felt a kiss on his nose, he confusedly looked at the grinning girl.

 

"Am I that beautiful for you to stare at me? I might melt ya know"

 

"Stop being beautiful then"

 

"If only I could but I'm born with it so, what are you going to do about it?"

 

"What do you want me to do about it?"

 

"Kiss me?"

 

"I just kissed you and also yesterday.. So greedy"

 

"But that's on the forehead and pinky"

 

"You have a boyfriend remember?"

 

"Be my boyfriend then"

 

"Hyun... I have to tell you something"

 

"Seems serious, what is it?"

 

"It's about... It's about Bogum" Joohyun frowns in confusion, Seungwan never really starts a conversation involving her boyfriend

 

"What about him?"

 

"I don't know if I have the right to tell you or I don't know if you'll believe me but... Joy told me that he's seeing someone else aside from you... Hyun, did you know?" he asked the quiet girl who remain silent and was just spacing out

 

"Joohyun answer me"

 

"I know about it.... I've noticed since last week. Every time we meet, he was the first one to arrive before but now he's always late. His hair and clothes are always disheveled... I've been hearing about it from others but I'm not making any move as I want him to tell me personally"

 

"Is it the reason why you asked me if you should break up with him?"

 

Joohyun could only nod her head in reply

 

"I'm sorry... I didn't know"

 

"It's ok, you don't have to say sorry... I didn't tell you"

 

"What are you going to do about it now? Are you ending it with him?"

 

"I will end it with him... I just need a perfect timing so I'll caught him in the act"

 

"If you need any help I'll gladly do so"

 

"My friends is already planning something... All you need to do now is cuddle with me and comfort me"

 

"That I'm good"

 

"I know you are hamster... Our promise is still on, don't forget"

 

"I would never Hyun, I pinky swear didn't I?"

 

"I'm so lucky to have you Wan-ah.. Thanks for coming into my life"

 

Seungwan side hugged the raven girl beside him as she leaned closer and burying her head on the crook of his neck.

-------

"You sure you don't want to go inside?"

 

"I'm fine Hyun.. I also promise mom, I'll accompany her in the market today"

 

"Alright, you be careful ok? Message me when you got home"

 

"Sure, you should get inside now"

 

"I'll see you off... Love you Wan!!"

 

"Yeah, yeah love you too.. See you tomorrow ok"

 

"I see you're getting more sweeter with Seungwan" Joohyun jumped in surprise to hear a voice behind her, she slapped the person so hard but the owner of the voice couldn't careless and just laughed at her. Regaining her composure, Joohyun glared at the girl who is wiping hrr invisible tears. 

 

"What are you doing here Jisoo?"

 

"You asked for my help didn't you? And being a good friend that I am, I helped you tracking down your cheater of a boyfriend"

 

Before she could reply she heard noises from the kitchen and she saw Lisa and Rosé arguing about the chips on both of their hands as they made their way upstairs.

 

"Come on we got some stalking to do"

-------

 

"Yes Jichu I can hear you perfectly" Jennie rolled her eyes from the umpteenth time now. She's currently inside the restaurant where Joohyun's boyfriend is meeting his new girlfriend. She was told more like ordered to go their on her own because if five of them go together it'll be suspicious, so she agreed.

 

"Ok stay where you are, I can see you through the cameras. I guess you know your job right?"

 

"Yes darling, you told me that for fifteen times already... But would Joohyun mind if I make a little scene?"

 

"She said not at all sweetie, you can do whatever you want... But don't make a huge scene ok? My friend might murder me and if dad knows I'm dead"

 

"I'll handle daddy Kim for you babe" Jennie shot the camera a wink teasing the older girl.

 

"Targets here, act normal"

 

As if on cue, Bogum entered the restaurant with a girl slightly taller than him, a waiter bowed respectfully at them before leading them to their designated sits. Jennie on the other hand readied her camera and took a couple of shots of the two couple acting all sweet, if Jennie doesn't love Jisoo she could've marched there and make a huge scene to make a fool out of Bogum. After a couple of minutes or so, Jennie got a signal from Jisoo that she could leave, the monolid girl stood up from her sit and took a glass of champagne on the waiters tray as she made her way to Bogum's table. Once she's stepped closer she tripped on her heels and the champagne she's holding splashed on the guy who immediately stood up, a waiter who's holding a food on his hand and was about to help Jennie stood up slipped also and the tray he's holding fell to Bogum who screamed because of the hot food being poured on him. Everyone is now looking at the commotion that is happening, Jennie on the other hand manage to leave the scene quickly as everyone is busy tending on Bogum, she glance one last time and smirk satisfied with her work.

 

"You really want me dead?" Jisoo asked Jennie once she entered the car

 

"I told you... I'll handle uncle for you babe" the monolid girl leaned in and gave a kiss on the other girls cheek.

 

"You're so lucky I love you Jen"

 

"I love you too Jichu.. Drive now, I wanna cuddle with you at home"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!!!! 

I hope y'all like this chap ^^ sorry for the errors :)

Thanks for the continuous support and welcome to those new subscribers ^^ I hope you enjoy reading till the end ^^

See you all on the next chap :)