Chap. 4

Opposite

It's the weekend and everyone is enjoying the warm weather outside with friends or spending time with their family or their respective partners but that's not the case of a raven girl, who's dying of boredom inside her room. Cursing her so called friends who's ditching her because they're all sleeping, rolling on her bed she keeps on making weird noises to express her frustration. Taking her phone, she began scrolling through her contact list to get a possible hang out buddy for the day and almost giving up she stopped at a familiar name, she clearly forgot how she got the number but who cares she needs some company. Clicking on the name she patiently waits for the owner to answer.

"Hello?"

She began hesitating to answer, of all people why would she call that person and why not her boyfriend, oh right he's busy studying and she's calling this person because ah yes she remember, she is looking for a companion for the day... Her train of thoughts halted when she heard the voice from the other line.

"Hello? Hyun? Still there? Tsk, calling me then not answer-"

"I'm here dummy... Are you busy?"

"Hey! Thought you're pranking me again... I'm a little bit busy at the moment, why?"

"Oh then I shall end this call now"

"No its alright we could talk for a while"

"Where are you by the way?"

"I'm at a library, tutoring some high school student... A junior to be exact"

This got Joohyun's attention, a high school student and a junior. Oh how popular Seungwan is on the lower level, even on other schools he's the talk of those y and teens, just by thinking of makes her blood boil and hot steam leave her ears. She even heard one of their juniors wanting to confess to Seungwan, resulting for her to "accidentally" spill her juice on the younger girls uniform.

"Is it a girl or a boy? And which library, I'll come pick you up"

"Oh there's no need to come here... I'll go there once this is finish... And the student is a girl so-" 

"Tell me where the hell is that library Son Seungwan"

"The library near Taeyeon noona's cafe"

Without further ado Joohyun ended the call and rushed out to her room.

-------

Seungwan could only look at his phone in confusion, he sometimes couldn't understand his friend's mood. He shrugged it off and smile kindly at the younger girl who sat in front of him.

"I'm sorry if I took so long Seungwan sunbae"

"Ahh it's fine, we needed the break anyways... And please call me oppa"

"O-ok oppa" the older guy thought the girl was cute for trying to hide her blush.

"Shall we continue?"

"I think it's enough o-oppa... I understood the next lesson, it was just this part... A-and I hope you won't refuse my offer for treating you some coffee?" 

"Hmm since I have no choice then-" 

"What do you mean no choice? You're going out with me today Seungwan" 

A loud voice startled the people inside the library. Seungwan and the girls eyes widen when they saw the raven girl shooting daggers at them. Joohyun made her way to the two and grabbed Seungwans arm forcing him to stand up. 

"W-what do you mean I'm going out with you?" 

"I called you didn't I? So that means you're going to spend the rest of the day with me" 

"Excuse me Joohyun sunbae but I'm the ones who's going to treat Seungwan oppa today" 

"So already dropping the formalities now huh? How about you just shut it and leave us alone" 

"Ok Joohyun that's enough, I'll go spend the day with you... Uhh Luna-ssi you can treat me next time ok? And if you need some tutoring again just give me a call, alright... Bye!!" 

Seungwan shot an apologetic smile to the younger girl as he gather his things hastily then dragging the smirking Joohyun out of the library. Once the two are outside, the blonde guy shot the still smiling girl a look of disbelief before leaving her behind, ignoring her calls. 

-------

"Oh c'mon Seungwan I said I was sorry"

"You don't like you mean it"

"What?! I mean it ok!!! Pleaseeee be thankful that I'm spending my precious time with you"

Joohyun stomped her foot like a child when Seungwan is completely ignoring her. Frustrated and pissed at the same time she the opposite direction and walk away.

"Stupid Seungwan... He should be thankful that I'm going to spend the time with him.. What a jerk and that Luna girl is really the reason why he's ignoring me, grrr just wait on Monday hmp"

Because of her mumbling and mentally planning on how to bully the younger girl, she didn't realize that she took a wrong turn. She stopped walking when she heard a small growl behind her. Joohyun prayed it was not the thing she's scared of but the growl got louder, she gulped the lump in as she slowly turned around. The raven girl felt like crying when she saw a growling dog looking straight at her like she's a piece of treat, closing her eyesthe raven girl started praying so this 'monster' will leave. Suddenly silence took place

"Oh my God is it gone?" she opened her eyes slowly and she was met by a pair of worried brown eyes that will always calm her down. She immediately hugged the perosn in front of him letting her tears fall from her eyes.

"It's ok Hyun... It's gone, I'm here now"

"Why d-did you ignore me"

"I'm sorry it won't happen again... I'm sorry, I'm sorry"

Seungwan tried to pull out from the hug to see if the girl is hurt but Joohyun pulled him closer not wanting to let go. The short blonde couldn't do anything but hug her back comforting the sobbing girl.

-------

"Here drink this while it's still warm" 

Joohyun took the warm tea offered to her by the short guy. Feeling the warmth of the mug relaxes her nerves, that dog really scared the out of her that result for her to clung on Seungwan until they reached her home. 

"Are you feeling better now?" getting no response the short guy felt bad for ignoring the raven girl, he was just teasing her and he couldn't stay being mad to the girl, Joohyun is special. He felt happy that Joohyun went to him when she find out that she's tutoring a girl, he felt giddy the raven girl looks like a jealous girlfriend but that will only be his imagination. It will never happen.

"I'm really sorry Hyun... I'll get going now so you could rest" flashing her a small smile, the blonde guy took his things and leave the room not before giving a one last concern look to the raven girl.

He was already on the gate of Joohyun's house when he felt his phone vibrates. Without looking at the caller he answered the phone.

"Why did you leave? You said it won't happen again" Seungwan smile, he knows the owner of that voice that he'll never get tired of listening.

"Come back up here this instant!"

Seungwan could only chuckle at the girl for being bosy. But what can he, she's special and he's whipped for Joohyun.

-------

"So why did you went to the library?"

"Ugghh you've asked that for like 10 times already"

"C'mon it's not like I could pester you everyday.. Please?"

But the short blonde was completely ignored by the raven girl who's picking on the movies they're going to watch. Seungwan pouted but then was replaced by a smirk as he walk quietly behind the raven girl opening his arms wide, he grabbed the girl on the waist and spun the girl who screamed in surprise but is now laughing hard as the guy on top of her is attacking her with tickles.

"S-stop it! I hahahaha said... SEUNGWAN!!"

Soon Seungwan stopped his ministrations and pinned the girls hand on the bed so she could stop slapping him. Joohyun eyes widen, thoughts flood her mind as she saw the short guy inching the gap between them, Joohyun who doesn't know what to do closed her eyes and expected something but didn't happen. Opening her eyes she saw no brown eyes but her white ceiling, confused she looked at the door and saw Seungwan smirking at her before disappearing behind the door.

Joohyun laid back down on her bed feeling her heart beating faster. Its the first time she saw Seungwan looked at her so seriously and she admit it was.... Hot, she squeal recalling how instense his gaze was. She could feel her cheeks heat up at the memory, but then she shake her head trying to erase the scene. She reminded herself that Seungwan is just a friend and she couldn't fall in love with him because she has a boyfriend.

Once Seungwan closed the door, his legs gave out as he sat on the floor. Placing his hand on his left chest calming it down. He felt as if his heart is going to explode because of what happened inside the room and by just thinking about his actions and Joohyun's response made his face blush so mad... Is she expecting a.... Covering his mouth with his hand to muffle any sound that may come out. Trying to calm his self down and breathe. This day for sure will be one of the best day of his life.

"Seungwan what are you doing there son?"

The blonde guy stood up abruptly when he saw the carbon copy of the girl she's crushing on smiling at him.

"U-uhh sir... Good evening... I.. I was just uhm"

"Haha why nervous son? And I remember I let you call me uncle"

"Ah yes, uncle.. I was just surprised to see you standing there" 

Seungwan and Mr. Bae looked at the opened door a revealed a poker face Joohyun who was then shocked to see her dad. 

"Oh did you just come home?" 

"Yes darling, I got nothing else to do at the office so I come home early and I brought dinner.. Seungwan join us for dinner ok? I wouldn't take no as an answer" 

The older Bae winkes at her daughter as he went to his room to change. Joohyun and Seungwan could only look at each other but then blush as the incident earlier flashed through their minds. 

-------

"How's school Seungwan? I heard your school won against SNU" 

"Yes sir..  The whole team did their best that's why we're in the championship"

"Yes send my congratulations to ypur coach... I won't be able to watch but I know you boys could do it, you have my support.. So how about you Joohyun, how's school?"

"Same old, same old" 

"You're not bullying your school mate right?"

"Of course not.. Well just scaring them"

"Aigoo tsk, tsk... Ah I wouldn't worry you getting expelled  Seungwan is here to tame you haha"

Joohyun made a face as the older guy keeps on praising the shorter guy beside him. 

"Ah I'll go up first, I'm sorry couldn't send you out Seungwan and Hyun, darling tell Junsu to drive Seungwan home ok? Goodnight the both of you"

After dinner Joohyun helped Seungwan with his things and escorted him out.

"You don't have to tell your driver to get me home... I can take the bus"

"I don't want my dad scolding me, so please Junsu-ssi drive Seungwan until his home .. If he ask you to drop him, don't listen to him ok?"

"Hyun it's really not necessary"

"Shh quiet just go inside the car .. And thanks for today .. I had fun"

"Yeah me too... Thanks too for the dinner... I'll see you on Monday"

Joohyun replied by just nodding her head but was surprised when she felt something soft on her forehead but the owner pulled away immediately and ran to the car afraid he might get hit, the raven girl looked at the waving Seungwan who was grinning widely before entering the car and leave. Once Joohyun was inside she herself couldn't stop grinning from ear to ear.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guyssss!! As you all can see I'm updating everyday because I lost count on my remaining days until I start college so I don't know when I'll be able to update if that happened..... But if school starts and this is still isn't finished then I promise to find time and update :))

So same old I apologise for the errors like spelling and grammar, I hope you all could bear with me ^^. Thanks to those new subscribers and old subscribers for reading this story ^^

Hope y'all continue to support until the end!