Chap. 2

Opposite

The game was a big talk all over Yonsei, everyone was ecstatic since its been a long time that they got in the championship after a series of defeats. Every student is praising the team for doing a very good job and how great they've performed their plays. 

"Have you heard how great the game was? Almost no one watched the basketball game last Saturday because of it"

"Ugghh if only I got no project to do, I could've watched Seungwan play"

A raven hair girl listens as the two students gossip about a certain guy. Rolling her eyes she slam the door loudly for the two girls to be surprised, ready to shout at the raven girl both of them froze in their place when they saw her glare. Not wanting any commotion in the early morning the two gossiping girls made a way for the girl.

"Gosh what a "

Unknown to them the raven haired girl hasn't fully gone out the restroom and heard what one of them described her. Scoffing she went back inside and the other students who were passing by were surprised when they heard loud screams inside.

-------

"Congratulations mighty hamster!!!" 

Seungwan eyes widen in shock but soon replaced by a wide smile when he saw his best friends Seulgi and Joy, both girls holding a confetti poppers. 

"Hahahaha aww you two didn't have to do this" 

"C'mon Seungwan! It's the least we could do since we couldn't make it on the game" 

"Yup this bear is right... So congratulations!!" 

"Thank you guys really... Anyway where's squirt?" 

"Ahh she said she'll see us later at lunch, she needs to go to class early" 

"Oh ok-" 

"SEUNGWAN WE NEED YOUR HELP HURRY!" 

The short blonde who couldn't even protest was being dragged by his classmate out of the gym, Seulgi and Joy who both were confused decided to follow their friend. 

-------

Seungwan looked at his classmate in shock to see the large amount of students who seems to be enjoying some kind of show. The four students who just came heard some students cheering while the others were concerned about their batchmate involved. Finally making it through the crowd, Seungwans eyes got more bigger when she saw a familiar raven girl drowning an unknown girls head, without thinking twice she grabbed the raven girl on the waist to stop her from completely killing the girl. 

"NO LET ME GO! LET ME GO! I NEED TO TEACH THAT A LESSON!!" 

"Seulgi-ah, Joy help the other two.. I'll take care of her" 

The short blonde flashed his two friends an apologetic smile before leaving the scene with a ranging girl on his grasp. Everyone could only stare in disbelief as how the shorter guy handled the situation easily and then depart from the site. 

-------

"I SAID LET ME GO!!" 

Seeing that the cost is clear, Seungwan let go of the raven haired girl and shoot her a disappointed look. While the raven girl rolled her eyes at the look he is giving, she wouldn't admit but she hate that stare. 

"What's the reason this time?" 

"It's none of your business" trying to leave her wrist got caught by the shorter guy who's now smiling warmly at her. Pulling her closer, the shorter guy combed the disheveled hair of the girl in front of him using his hand placing it behind her ear, the girl couldn't help but blush at the sudden affection.

"Tell me Hyun.. Why did they make my bunny mad, hmm?"

"They call me a " Joohyun mumble as she rested her head on Seungwans shoulder hiding her blushing face, but it was clearly heard by the shorter guy.

"They did? Why did you bully them before?"

"No!! Tsk, I don't even know them... And with what they say to me they just gave me a reason to bully them more"

"Now, now we don't want another rumor to spread don't we" 

"Like I give a damn about it... Tsk, don't they know me?" 

"Of course they know you so well Hyun... Have you seen the look of everybody's face when they see you and your group of friends walk through the hallway?" 

"They should be or else they wouldn't see any daylight" 

"How could you be so cute hmm? What would you do if I'm not here to tame the untamed bunny?" 

"I'll probably killed the entire population of this school" Seungwan laughed, her friend is so cute when she's angry. 

All of the students doesn't know that as they don't want to witness it. An angry bunny is not a very cute site to see, but for Seungwan it was the most adorable site ever. That is why everyone is thankful that every time Bae Joohyun will bully someone, Son Seungwan will come to save the day. It was also a mystery as how the shorter guy could calm the other girl and how the two are so close despite their huge differences. Seungwan is poor while Joohyun is rich. Seungwan is an angel while Joohyun is the opposite. The reason will remain a mystery, they're just thankful that someone is there to stop Bae Joohyun from her evil doings. 

"Anyway, congratulations on winning.... You're so popular now" 

"Nahh the whole team did their best to achieve it, it's not only me" 

"Pcchh stop being humble Son! If I were you I'll brag about it" 

"Well that's you and not me... And you promised that you'll watch" 

"I forgot that I have plans with Bogum that time, don't worry I'll make sure to tell coach Hyo to cheer your team on the championship" 

"Wow I feel special" 

"Tss be thankful peasant... I better get going, don't want Bogum to see us together.. Bye Son"

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all thank you to those who subscribed this story hehehe.... Some are new readers while some readers have read my one shots soo thank you so much for sparing your time in reading this hii :)

Second I'm sorry for all the grammatical errors and other errors .. Please bear with me :)

And last I hope you enjoy and keep on supporting the story until the end!!

See y'all on the next chap!! ^^