Chap. 1

Opposite

"Another point for SNU to take the lead"

"It seems Yonsei is still in daze... If they want to take the bacon home they must act fast and quick"

"Well I don't think that's gonna happen soon as SNU show another powerful smash and scored!!"

"Waahhh everyone is getting hyped up! I think Yonsei needs more cheers don't you think partner?"

"I think so too and they seem to be missing a player... Could it be the reason why they're not in their usual game?"

"If they want to face the defending champion Korea University they need to do their best in this game to be qualified for the championship"
----

"What the hell is happening to all of you?! Huh? What happened to your game?!"

"Suho don't force your receive to much, Chanyeol make your set a little higher and please stop making errors!!!"

Coach Choi shouted at his teams rubbing his temples as he felts his blood pressure rise up. Good thing his assistant coach immediately gave him some water to calm his nerves down.

"And where the bloody hell is that kid? He's supposed to be -"

His words were cut short when a short blonde guy came running to them making his team sigh in relief.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN HUH?! YOU LITTLE BRAT!"

Raising his arm and hit the head of the blonde who groans and rubbed his aching head who mumbled an apology. Coach Choi sigh as he sat on the stool behind him.

"Guys we're so far behind now! Where's your practices had gone too? Those late night practices you've been doing behind my back? Don't even deny it, you're all been caught"

The blonde looked at the score that is being displayed and winced when he saw how far their team's score is to their opponent.

"Ok guys this what we're gonna do"

His team mates all looked at the blonde confused as they all listened to his plan.

-------

"Ok did you get all that?"

"I think we can pull it off... That combination might be the answer, what do you think coach?"

"It may be a little complicated but I suggest you adjust your movements so it wouldn't be suspicious.... I trust you guys"

"EAGLES FIGHTING!!!"

-------

"And back to the ball game... I think the time out helped Yonsei players a bit and it seems their mood has lifted"

"You're right partner and I think we may know the reason"

"Ahh there he is! I think the mighty hamster boosts his teammates confidence"

"He did well on the last season, his performance helped his team in snatching third place from Sungkyunkwan University ... Despite his height and being a rookie he manage to show a powerful hit that lead them to victory"

"Well you did hear that right ladies and gentlemen last years MVP is present... Son Seungwan a.k.a 'the mighty hamster'"

-------

Every person in the arena went quiet as they watched the short blonde at the service area of the court. Seungwan on the other  suddenly felt his heart beating fast. Rolling the ball in his right hand at the same time releasing a breath.

"You can do this Wan...breathe" he repeatedly chanted it inside his head as he looked for an opening on the other side of the court. Hearing the whistle being blown, he released one last breathe before throwing the ball high and jumping after to hit.

The arena got noisy once again as the two teams were getting hyped up. Yonsei students were cheering harder as their team keep on getting scores, catching up with SNU.

"Ok Chan, here we go just two more points and we'll bring it home" Seungwan whispered to the taller guy who nodded his head. The other team served and it hit the top part of the net surprising the libero, he acted immediately and caught the ball in time. Seungwan felt nervous it wasn't the plan but they still need to perform the play, yelling his team mates name all three players ready to attack the ball on the left but didn't hit deceiving the blockers and other players of SNU as Seungwan suddenly appeared behind the three tall players and performed a powerful spike it landed on the right side of the court.

Everyone cheered for the successful play and the team praised Seungwan for his successful plan. Now more pressure is felt when they all needed a point to finish the game. Eric who was going to serve next was given an encouragement from his team and their coach, once the whistle blow and the ball was already on the other side, Seungwan called the attention of their libero to be ready. After SNU hit the ball with a powerful smash, Seungwan knew it was their chance, getting ready he watched the ball as if it was being slowly tossed in the air and everything felt like it was in a slow motion. Jumping with all his might, he muster all his strength on his right arm and let out a strong hit resulting for the other player of the opposing team to send it outside the court.

Yonsei team cheered loudly as they gathered at the center to celebrate and praise each one. The referee instructed the team to end the game by shaking their hands on the other team. Seungwan being on the first line, also praised the opposing team. After all the players had shook their hands, they all form into a straight line in front of SNU players and their coaches and bowed giving them respect. After giving their respects, the players once again celebrated, lifting Seungwan up as they called him his nickname as mighty hamster.

-------

"What a game! It was so intense... The tables had turn once the mighty hamster showed himself"

"I guess the eagle inside him woke up and it boosted his strength"

"Then he is not just a hamster hahaha but did you see that fake hit, Son Seungwan really did surprise the other team when he was the one who did a strong spike"

"I know, I myself was shock ahh.. Here now ladies and gentlemen we got a chance to interview our mighty hamster... What can you say that your school defeated SNU for the first time?"

"Ah yes, hi.. Uh well it was well very thrilling... I mean we didn't know that we'll beat them... I think our team work is the answer"

"Did you have any difficulties?"

"It was really hard to score against SNU, it's just a proof that they're the best at this field... We just got lucky this time..."

"Anyways for the first two sets you are not present... Is there a reason why you're late?"

"Ahh haha yes, there is... I was late because still borrowed shoes from a friend so I could play" Seungwan scratches his head sheepishly as a blush formed on his cheeks, the two reporters laugh at him, thinking that he was joking. But it was really true, his old shoes got ruined for the constant practice.

"Anyways can you say that it was you who made your team win for this game?"

"Oh no... I didn't do it, it was my team's hard work that lead us to this victory... I wouldn't be able to do it alone, my team mates are all awesome... Also our team work was the one who helped us right now and also pur amazing coach who didn't get tired of advising us on what to do and what combinations we'll perform"

"As usual our humble hamster... Thank you for this opportunity Seungwan, we will see you Yonsei University on the championship"

-------

The volleyball players of Yonsei University is heading to their bus when their head coach called their attention.

"Congratulations boys! All hard work paid off... I'll give you some rest so you brats could prepare for the championship"

Hearing the word championship made the players cheered wildly again inside their bus, they were silenced when their coach signaled them to and took a paper bag from his assistant.

"So I heard from someone that our mighty mouse has a reason why he is late?" hearing the nickname, Chanyeol pushed Seungwan out of his sit earning chuckles from the other boys.

"Hear you go son!"

The short blonde caught the paper bag being thrown at him and checked what's inside and to his surprise it was a brand new shoes. He suddenly felt teary as he stared at the shoes on his hands.

"We all chipped in some cash just to buy you a pair, its not much bu-"

Coach Choi words was once again disturbed when he felt he was being hugged by their mighty hamster. Everyone in the bus smile at the scene. Buying shoes is nothing for them but for Seungwan it's so much more, he is so touched that he doesn't know what to say.

"I.. Thank you guys.. This is a lot... Y-you didn't have too"

"That's nothing Wan! We wanted to help and we know you're saving up for those shoes"

"Yeah dude, don't worry about it.... Keep that savings for future use, ok?"

"Now, now enough with the drama and its my treat for tonight.... Who wants some meat?!" 

The request made the players cheered loudly once again, lifting up the mood as they sang their schools anthem. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yow so chapter 1 is done..  First of all I apologize for the wrong grammars and other errors. I didn't proof read this soo hehe bear with me ^^

To those who doesn't know:

*Libero - it's a term used in a sport name volleyball. The libero is the one who has the different color of jersey inside the court. He/she is the one who usually catches the ball first. They are also responsible for passing the ball well to the other players.

*Setter - they are responsible for the offense and they decide who gets the ball and when they should get the ball. They are also a very mportant players inside the court.

Ok!! I hope y'all enjoy and see you on the next chapter ^^