Chap. 11

Opposite

Everything felt normal after Joohyun's surprising apology. A week or two it was going around the whole school and some didn't believe that the raven girl could do something like that. Joohyun felt thankful of her friends for not bringing it up and teasing her but she also feel like congratulating herself for receiving a complement from a certain blonde. She's still happy that all of the students are afraid of her, she's not just in the mood to do her usual shenanigans. 

 

"Do you really have to go to practice?" 

 

"Yup... Championship are coming fast" 

 

"But you promised me ice cream today"  the blonde could only sigh while looking at the pouting girl beside him

 

"Hyun, I know I did promise but coach rescheduled our practice and I couldn't do anything about it... I'm sorry I'll make it up to you some other time"

 

"Hmp, go get ice cream yourself"

 

With that being said the raven girl left the blonde guy alone, who could only smile at his childish friend. Turning his heels to go to his room when he hears a familiar voice called the raven girl. He stopped in his tracks and turned his head to the side to see tue scene, Bogum patting the girls head affectionately and holding her hand as they both leave. Seungwan could only sigh as he continued his way.

 

-------

Shoes squicking from fast movements of feet and a loud smack of the ball as it hits the ground surrounds the once peaceful school's volleyball court. The whistle blows indicating for the players to rest. Seungwan was the one to reach the bench first and taking his towel and bottle to gulped down his water.

 

"Rhyven make sure you practice your receives ok? Blockers watch your hand, you'll make a lot of errors. Seungwan and Chanyeol more powerful smashes ok? That's all for today, I'll see you boys on Tuesday. Have some rest"

 

The bows all cheered and raced to the shower when the coach was out of sight. Leaving Seungwan alone on the bench with the phone on his hand, debating whether to call Joohyun or not he doesn't want to ruin whatever she's doing with Bogum if the girl is with him, but it's worth the shot right? He dialed the grils nunber and waited.

 

"What?" 

 

"Hey uhh, I was wondering if you're still on for ice cream?" 

 

"Bogum already did take me, why?

 

"Oh uhm ok then... I'll hmmm, never mind"  Seungwan ended the call with a sigh. 

 

-------

 

"Who's that?" 

 

"It's Wan"  the guy in front of Joohyun could only nod at her short reply

 

"Is he hitting on you?" 

 

"What are you talking about Bogum?" 

 

"Well you two are so close... Everyone is talking about how you two should end up together" 

 

"So what Bogum? Are you saying I should not be friends with my best friend?" 

 

"No it's not that Hyun, I'm sorry... I won't bring it up" 

 

"Call me Irene... I don't want you calling me by my other name" 

 

"Alright... I won't" 

 

After their ice cream date, Joohyun requests to be sent home as her mood dropped down when she got pissed on what his boyfriend had said. She didn't even dare to say goodbye to him when she got off from his car and just walked straight inside her house. 

 

To: Wan 🐹

Can you come home? 

 

Joohyun smile at the new name she set for the blonde and the cute emoji did remind her of the guys chubby cheeks. 

 

From: Wan🐹

I thought you're out? 

 

To: Wan🐹

I asked him to take me home. He pissed me off

 

From: Wan🐹

Ouch I feel like I'm just your booty call :'(

 

To: Wan🐹

Are you coming or not? If not don't bother replying! >:(

 

From: Wan🐹

Alright, alright princess... I'm on my way and I brought something for you ;]

 

Joohyun couldn't wait, she places her phone on the bed and proceeded to the bathroom to freshen up. Not long after Seungwan reached the house with a freshly baked cookies and carrot cake made by his mom. Maids greeted him warmly snd told him that the raven girl is at her room, he bowed politely to them and made his way upstairs. Knocking on the door before opening it but he sees no one, he scratches his heas as he enters the room fully placing the food on the table he used this chance to look around the room. It didn't change over the years, it's still purple and she still keep her stuffed toys given by him, he smile when he saw their photos hanging on the wall and some are with her friends. He heard the door opened and when he turned around his eyes grew large when he sees her clad only in towel, Joohyun on the other hand smirk at his reaction, she walked towards him not forgetting to sway her hips ily. As she moves forward Seungwan moves backwards until his bsck meets the wall. Trapping himself between Joohyun and the wall. He's trying so hard not to look down and if he did, his nose might bleed. 

 

"Like what you see Wan-ah?" shivers run down his spine when Joohyun warm breath tickle his lip. He unconsciously bit his lower lip afraid to create a sound. 

 

"You're so cute Wan... Wait for me a bit ok?" 

 

He felt a peck on his cheek and heard a door closed, opening his eyes slowly he sees no Joohyun again. He let out a breath that he's holding when he felt Joohyun so close to him, he rubbed his chest to calm his heart and patted his cheeks that is now a shade of red. 

 

-------

"So what made you cut short your date with Bogum?" 

 

"Ughh he pisses me off... He's jealous on how close we are" 

 

"Oh, he shouldn't be though" 

 

"I know right? Gosh, sometimes he's so boring... Do you think I should break up with him?" 

 

"You could only answer that Hyun" 

 

"But I want to know your opinion" 

 

"Well if you think that your relationship with him is not progressing or if you fell out of love, then end it with him properly, you need to be honest with him on how you feel. Don't just break up with him because you feel like it" 

 

"Hmmm... When will you have a girlfriend?" 

 

"What's with the question? You're the one who's scaring any girls I try to talk to or the ones who talk to me.. So how can I get one?" 

 

"Right... What if we didn't get to be close... Will you like me?" 

 

"I think so... How about you, will you like me?" 

 

"Yeah, of course without a doubt I'll like you.. Hell if I'm not dating Bogum right now and you're not my best friend , I'll go hook up with you" that made him blush so hard 

 

"Thanks I'll take that as a compliment... Anyways think about it more ok? Don't just break up with him, let him know what you're feeling right now" 

 

"Ok I'll think about it first. Do you think, we'll break up if we ended up in a relationship?" 

 

"Hmmm maybe? I don't know but one thing is for sure that I'll do if that happens... I'll make you happy everyday and I'll love you unconditionally" 

 

"Aww that's sweet of you hamster... I'm sure your future girl will be lucky to have you if I approve of the girl you're going to end up with"

 

"In that case, I'll grow old all by myself then"

 

"Good cause I only want you for me.. No one else but me. But why didn't you try to court me Wan? Am I not that pretty to you?"

"Are you kidding? You're beautiful Joohyun... Always beautiful in my eyes... Second to my mom of course" the blonde laughed out loud when Joohyun slapped him in the arm.

 

"Promise me... One day when I ended up alone and you also ended up alone... Court me?"

 

"Will you love me Hyun?"

 

"I'll learn to love you Wan.. So promise the two of us will end up each other?"

 

"I promise"

 

"Pinky swear?"

 

"Pinky swear, princess"

 

Seungwan sealed their promise with a kiss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guysssss... Sorry it's a short update, i still hope you all will like it ^^

I survived the first week of school and I hope I'll survive until the end hahaha 

Thanks for patiently waiting for the update... I'll make a longer one if I had a time :)

New subscribers thank you ^^ . Sorry for the misspelled words and wrong grammars :)

See you next time!!