Chap. 8

Opposite

The words/sentences that are italicized are spoken in English by the characters ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank you for ordering"

Five girls has been observing a certain blonde behind the counter as how he interact with the customers. It wasn't the usual bright smile it was only half smile. Feeling that someone is looking at him, Seungwan looked at the table where ber friends and her noona's are sitting, the five immediately diverted their attention away pretending that they are not looking at him.

"Care to tell me what's with Seungwan?"

"We don't know unnie... When he enter class his mood dropped down"

"Maybe he got dumped by Joohyun"

"Ughh this is my fault" Yeri groaned burying her face on her arms

"What do you mean?" asked another eye smiling girl who is now patting the younger girls head.

"I told Seungwan oppa that I saw Joohyun unnie did something to a junior... I think he talked to her and it didn't end well...ughh I'm feeling guilty"

"Is this about that Luna girl? So she's the reason behind it"

"Joohyun is still bullying others huh? Aigoo"

"I'll talk to him, don't worry Tae"

"I hope he'll be ok tomorrow"

-------
"Seungwan let's go"

"Ok noona"

Checking the the shop one last time, Seungwan turned off the lights and locked the door. He hopped his way to the girl and wrapped his arm around her waist as they both went to the car.

"Why did Taeyeon noona went home ahead of us?"

"I ask her to get princess and it's her turn to cook andd I wanted to spend some time with our baby boy"

"That's sweet Miyoung noona hahaha"

"Yah! You meanie hmp wait till Tae hears this"

"Hahaha aigoo noona.. Anyways how's work?"

"It's fine getting busy again since the fashion show is getting near.... Jessica and I prolly will stay up late again"

"Hey that's bad... Don't worry noona I'll bake for you and Jessica noona"

"That's so sweet of you, Jessi will love it.... Anyways I heard from the girls something happened at school... Wanna share it with noona?"

"Ahh it's nothing I can't handle noona"

"You do know that Taeyeon and I practically raised you and we know you like you're the back of our palms... So what is it Wan"

"Joohyun is still a big bully and every time she bully someone, I'll go stop her... But today she got too far, she bullied a junior who's not even doing anything to her, then she told me she's doing that because that junior likes me and then I got mad and told her to apologize... You know how stubborn she is so she didn't agree with the plan and then.... She said something I never thought she would say... I just thought that Joohyun... She'll never look down on my status in life... I thought she's treating me like a normal guy.... I thought she's different"

"Hmm maybe she just said that out of anger and.. Jealousy?"

"Pfft why would Joohyun be jealous... She got a boyfriend"

"Well us girls are different from guys when we wanted to express something... I think she just wanted your attention more that's why she's bullying... Not that I'm considering her for doing that... It's just that us girls are so possessive when it comes to our partners, even if some pretend they're not but the truth they are killing another women inside their head who dares try stealing their partner"

"But I'm not Joohyun's partner... I'm just her friend... And I don't want to see her for the time being"

"Maybe you're someone special to Joohyun but I suggest you two should cool your heads firs and then talk later... You two are friends, don't let this kind of things ruined your friendship ok?"

"Yes noona, I understand"
-------

"Yeah you messed up big time Irene"

"You don't have to remind me again Jennie"

"Well you do messed up"

"Thanks for the support"

Joohyun chugged down her tea in one go then making a sound like she's drinking some alcohol. Bse Joohyun hates alcohol as much as she hates chicken. Jennie who's watching the scene on her tablet could only shake her head.

"You look like a fool Irene... Why didn't you just tell him you're jealous everytime he comes saves the every person you bully and why don't you just break up with Bogum and go make out with Seungwan"

"Please not with the breaking up thing again... Seungwan is just a friend ok? How many times do I have to say it?!"

"Let me tell you this girl... You like Seungwan A LOT and you're denying this because of what? Because you're shy that you'll get teased when you ended up with him because he's not on your league... Irene, honey let's be practical, in our generation today who would want someone who's rich when he doesn't even love you only those who are desperate for money, I myself will go and date someone who's hardworking, nice, smart and someone who loves me alot... I don't care if he's poor what's important is he is into me.. Got it?"

Joohyun couldn't reply her friend is somewhat right. Her feelings is slowly starting to form but she's just denying it alot of times. She also couldn't deny Seungwan is a lot more boyfriend material than Bogum.

"Think about it hard darling.. You wouldn't want to lose someone as Seungwan... He's a keeper, see you tomorrow... Love you"

With that the video call ended leaving the raven girl in deep thoughts. She needs to apologize to Seungwan as soon as possible but how, she needs help but to whom? As if a light bulb lights up above her head, she suddenly got an idea.
-------

The next day coach Choi decided to resume the practice for the up coming championship and also to ready his team against Korea University. He decided to gather his team in the early morning and asked their respective teachers to excuse his players. Once he gathered up his team and letting them do the drills, he paired them up and let them play. One of his players seems to be having a bad game as he kept on making mistakes and a lot of errors, he sigh blowing the whistle for a time out and he motioned one of his best players to come to him.

"What the hell has gotten into you Son? Where's your head?"

"I'm sorry coach... I just have a lot of things inside my mind"

"Then are you going to be like that on the game? If you are please don't attend my practices, remember this is the championship"

"I'm sorry coach I promise I'll do better"

"Go give me leg drills and quick feet.. After the practice you'll go practice your hitting, passing and setting drills... I'll ask coach Lee to check on you, understood?"

"Yes sir"

-------

Joohyun on the same time is waiting for Seulgi and Joy to arrive and she also hope that she could see Seungwan. Every classmate of Seungwan is looking at the goddess as she rarely come over. After a couple of minutes or so, two familiar girls are coming her way. She smile as the two approached her.

"I'll see you inside Seul"

The taller girl said coldly as she walked pass the raven girl and even bumping their shoulder. The two outside could hear the tall girl shouting at her classmates for being so nosy.

"I'm sorry about Joy.. She's not always like that"

"It's ok, I understand... You also must be mad at me"

"I am actually... But it's not my problem... It's yours and Seungwans... Oh if you're looking for him, volleyball players was called by coach Choi, they resumed practice starting today"

"Oh thanks for that but I'm actually here for you and Joy"

"Us? Why?"

"I need your help... About Seungwan"

"I'll go tell Joy... I don't know what help we could offer but meet us after class and we'll talk about it"

"Thank you Seulgi-ssi"

"Just Seulgi will be fine"

"Alright, thanks Seulgi.. See you later"

-------

After class Seulgi managed to convince Joy to meet up with Joohyun and of course was forced to tag along by the taller girl. Now the four girls at a cafe near their school.

"You guys can order anything, my treat"

"If you have something to say, please say it now... We're also busy" Joy said not even looking at the older girl but she received a nudge by Yeri who glared at her.

"What is really the reason for you to invite us Joohyun?"

"Ok.. I need your help... You probably know already that Seungwan is mad at me.. I admit it's my fault but.. I can't stand Seungwan getting mad at me"

"Pfft you know Joohyun-ssi the best way for you to be forgiven is go apologize to the girl you bullied and apologize to Seungwan yourself.. You don't need our help... If you have guts to bully other people then use it to apologize to those you've hurt" Joy stood up gather her things and left the cafe. Seulgi could only sigh and then turn towards the raven girl, the slightly taller girl hold the older girls hand

"Joohyun... I think it's the best if you don't talk to Seungwan at the moment... He's not really that good to talk to if he's mad.... Give him some time ok? And I think Joy is right, we know Seungwan asked you to ask forgiveness and I think that's the first step, that you should do.. Then later, we don't know Seungwan might talk to you again.... Again, I apologize for Joy's behavior... It was nice talking to you.. We will take our leave, have a safe trip home"

Seulgi and Yeri both stood up and bow at the older girl. Seulgi immediately rushed outside to catch up with the taller girl worried that she might cause trouble. 

"I'm sorry Joohyun u-unnie... It was me who told Seungwan oppa what happened... My conscience is eating me... I didn't want you both to fight... I just....I'm really sorry unnie"

With that being said Yerim also rushed out of the cafe afraid that the other girl will scold her. Joohyun slumped on her sit, she let out a huge sigh this is harder than she thought it would be. If she wants Seungwan to talk to her, she needs to think and move fast.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi y'all!!

Quick feet drills are well for the feet and leg drills are for the leg. Drills are usually done before you enter a game or practice. This is to help the agility and speed of a player. Usually drills are done with warm up exercises.

So yeah thanks for subscribing and up voting ^^

I hope y'all enjoy reading :) sorry for wrong grammars and spelling ^^

See you!