Chap. 5

Opposite

On a Sunday night the volleyball players decided to play for a while in a local park. After doing their usual drills and stretchings, the team were watching their last game against SNU to look for weak points and also to prepare their selves.

While everyone is busy a short blonde guy is alone busy rolling a ball on his hand as he stare into space. The team captain then paired up his team and they started playing.

"You'll bore a hole on the floor Wan" said a deep voice waking up the blonde from his day dreaming.

"Sorry.. I was just thinking about the uhh championship"

"come on, you know you could handle it and aside from the game there's still inside your mind?"

"Yeah... Believe it or not it's a girl"

"Haha i know....I was once like that.. So what is it about?"

"I don't know dude.. I mean should I just move on?"

"Hey you're not even going to fight? Son Seungwan is giving up just like that?"

"Well she wouldn't look at me and she's already taken so, I got no chance"

"Well you don't have a chance after all when she's already taken... But to lift up the weight inside why don't you confess then move on look for another girl... I know it's not the best advice but worth the shot" the tall guy patted Seungwan on the shoulder before walking his way to the other players, leaving the mighty hamster with another thoughts forming in his head.

In the middle of their game two girls surprised the whole team by cheering more like shouting the names of the player. A bear like girl, a squirt looking girl and a tall red haired girl waved wildly when Seungwan looked at them, he signaled the three to wait as the game will finish soon. 

-------

"Wahh even in practice you're amazing Wan!" 

"No I'm not!" 

"Tsk come on!! Stop being humble for once" 

"Hahaha fine fine, ok I did good" 

"Not good oppa, you did awesome! What more if it's the championship already" 

"Bear agrees... So where are we going to eat?" 

"Ramyun sounds good for a chilly night" 

"Ok ramyun it is, I know this famous ramyun shop... Come follow the goddess" 

-------

"Ahjussi four ramyun and spicy chicken please!!!" 

Seungwan and the two girls could only bow in embarrassment for the tall girls sudden shout that surprised some customers, but the said red haired pay no heed as she motion for the three to follow when she find them a spot. Not long after their orders arrived and the four immediately dig in. 

"How come you three know where I am?" 

"We may be close but there's still some things you don't know about us" Yeri said seriously not even sparing a glance on the blonde guy who shot her a confused look. 

"Yeri is right" Joy smirk joining the teasing of the youngest

"What are you guys saying? Didn't you guys messaged Chanyeol and asked where they're going to play" 

Joy and Yeri could only groan in response at their bear friend and for their destroying the mood in pranking the short guy. Seungwan could only smile and shake his head, thanking Seulgi mentally for being clueless. 

"Still you three shouldn't be out especially at this kind of time... Heaven knows what might happen" 

"Aww we just wanted to spend some time with you oppa... Cause I find out that you spend your day with Joohyun unnie yesterday" 

The short guy shot Yeri a disbelief look. How come this girl now it? Did she followed them? Maybe one of her friends saw us and told her.

"Aha! So it's true.. You did spend the day with Joohyun unnie yesterday" 

"What? You didn't really know?" 

"Nope but your expression says it all, you better hide your expressions well oppa, if you don't wanna get caught... So how was it? Did she treat you like a slave?" 

"Well no... Actually she was the one who called me yesterday... I was tutoring someone from our school and then she called and appeared at the library almost causing trouble then we went to her house" 

"And?" the three girls asked at the same time while expectantly looking at Seungwan as if he's going to show something incredible 

"And we just watched movies then uncle came home and we ate dinner.. That's it" 

"Pcch boring.. So when are you going to confess to her?" 

"What?!" the question almost made the shorter guy to fall from where he is sitting. He gave Joy an 'are you kidding' look 

"So you do have feelings for her... HA! PAY ME BACK ES!" Seulgi and Yeri groaned as they handed the taller girl some cash leaving a dumbfounded Seungwan who's more confused

"Wait what... You bet on me? You also didn't know?" 

"Hmm we had a hunch that you have feelings for her and decided to bet on it... I didn't know you'll react like that Wan, I thought you're going to hide from us"

Seungwan couldn't help but blush, how stupid of him. He kept it a secret for a long time and because of him it's going to be revealed. Not that he trust his best friends, it's just that he doesn't know how to react in front of Joohyun anymore now that his friends knew. He doesn't want them to when she's around. As if the bear could hear his thoughts, he felt a hand on his shoulder. 

"Don't worry Seungwan! Your secret is safe with us" 

"The bear unnie is right"

"So when are you going to confess? When and how did that feelings happen?" 

"I don't know when it is started... I guess after getting her out of trouble a lot of times... I've seen some of her sides that she kept from the people around her.... And confessing? Please like I have a chance now that she's having a happy relationship with pretty boy Bogum"

"I heard some jealousy there... Oppa with or without Bogum you need to tell Joohyun unnie your feelings... The three of us will be there for you" 

"I don't think she'll accept me... We're so different... She's rich and had a bright future ahead of her while me... I'm just an ordinary guy who's future is not as bright as the sun... I can't drag her down with me" 

"You're looking down on yourself too much Son... How can you say that? You're the perfect guy every girl wants... You're future is also bright as hers... You never know one day you'll play for the national team" 

"Don't forget how nice and smart you are Seungwan! What does riches do to you when you don't have a big heart hmm?" 

"Confess oppa... If Joohyun unnie didn't accept your confession then at least you've tried and it's her loss then you'll slowly move on from her and find someone who's going to like you back... Always remember that we're here for you, ok?" 

-------

"So do wanna go somewhere else?"

"No... Can you take me home now? I'm kinda tired" 

Joohyun is really pissed, she's mentally cursing herself when she agrees to come out with Bogum and have dinner with him. Don't get her wrong, Bogum surprises her sometimes but he's just so boring, he's so quiet and Joohyun is also quiet so when they're like having dinner the next person to them will think that they are ignoring each other. They will only talk for a little while then back to being silent. Gosh, if only he's with Seungwan... Wait why is she even thinking about that guy, the reason? Joohyun doesn't know also... But well when she's with Seungwan the guy will make sure to talk about something and when he sensed that she's not in the mood that's the time when Seungwan will just shut up and let her be. 

"Uhh Irene... We've arrived already"

To Joohyun's surprise the guy next to him was right, they're already in front of her house. She gave him a small smile, a peck on the cheek and a thanks before exiting his car. Without waiting for the car to leave the raven girl closed the door behind her. Sighing she dragged herself up to hsr her room and slumped herself on to her bed, thinking about her dates with Bogum and Bogum himself. She forgot already why she accepted his confession, she even forgot the date when they became official. It was thrilling to date Bogum at first because he was the crush of the whole school, who's a typical quiet and shy guy. That is why it surprises everyone when he approached her and confess. It was also her fault she admit, if only she talked to him alot then this relationship wouldn't be that boring.

To: My peasant only

Will you come and fetch me at home tomorrow? 

 

From: My peasant only 

You have a driver right? 

 

To: My peasant only

Please? I don't want to trouble Junsu-ssi

 

From: My peasant only

And I'm not? Wow, I feel the love

 

To: My peasant only

Be thankful Son! 

Will you or will you not? 

 

From: My peasant only 

Alright princess... I'll go fetch you tomorrow 

Wake up early ok? I don't wanna be late! 

 

To: My peasant only

;-) 

And now Joohyun has a reason to end her day in a good mood.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope y'all enjoy this chap :)

Sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings

Also thank you for leaving a comment, for subscribing snd up voting hehe ^^