Chap. 14

Opposite

"You'll be fine Hyunnie"

Seungwan flashed a smile to the nervous girl beside him. Giving her hand a squeeze to ease her nerves. The two were in front of an apartment where Joohyun and her friends usually do sleepovers.

"I don't think I can do it"

"Of course you can... I'm here with you"

"Please just hold my hand the whole time"

"I will Hyun, I will" Joohyun couldn't express how thankful she is for having Seungwan beside her and who is currently kissing her forehead to calm her down. The raven girl let out a small smile as she made eye contact with the blonde who nodded at her and squeezed her hand one last time before knocking on the door.

Footsteps could be heard from the inside with matching muffled voices probably owned by Lisa and Jisoo or Lisa and Rosé. Joohyun's hands were shaking and grasping Seungwan's hand tightly but then she felt the blonde's thumb drawing circles at the back of her palm. Joohyun let out a breath when the doorknob twists and the door was opened by Rosé who was surprised to see the two together in front of their secret flat.

"U-unnie...Oppa, uhh please come in" stelling aside and opening the door wide for the two to enter. The two guests have different reaction, the other one is dying in nervousness while the other is just relaxed. Lisa and Jisoo who were playing video games got distracted when they saw Seungwan with Joohyun and their entwined hands.

"Who knocked on the door?"

Jennie stopped on her tracks not expecting to see the oldest girl in their flat with a guy. The people in the living room were looking at her appearance, water is dripping down from her hair as she just finished taking a shower and she's only clad in a towel showing her curves. Seungwan almost fainted in shock, he didn't expect to see such scene again, good thing Jisoo sprang up and pushed the other girl inside their shared room while glaring at Seungwan who immediately look away with a blushing face.

"Uhh hamster oppa please have a sit.. You too unnie"

Seungwan could only follow Joohyun as he promised he wouldn't let go of her hand no matter what. He also promised he'll accompany her when she'll apologise. Lisa went out of the kitchen to give the two some drinks. The two youngest were sitting at the floor across Seungwan and Joohyun, both doesn't know what to say, creating a weird atmosphere. Jisoo and Jennie joined not long after adding more weird vibe on the atmosphere. Seungwan looked at Joohyun who also looked back at her, the blonde motion her to say something but the raven just stared at him, they both broke the eye contact when they heard Jisoo speak first.

"Uhh Irene... I know it's a lot to take in, about me and Jennie... But we just want you to know that... We're very sorry for keeping it to you... We're just afraid of what you'll think of us"

"We're really planning to tell you three.. But Lisa and Rosé find out one time, here in our flat accidentally and I told them that I will tell you personally... But then that happened... If you don't want to.... To be friends with us then, we'll accept it... Spare the maknaes.... "

All of them are waiting for the oldest girl to reply, Joohyun has her head bowed down and wasn't even looking up. Seungwan looked at the girl in worry, he was about to call for her attention when she showed her tear stained face

"I-I'm sorry too.. I just, I just overreacted and.. And I'm just disappointed cause I'm the only w-who doesn't know... I still wanna be friends with you girls... I'm sorry... I'm not disgusted... I'm really sorry" the four girls stood up and went to hug the crying girl. Seungwan give space for the five girls to reconcile again, he admit he's proud of Joohyun. One of the reasons why he loves her is because she's a softy in the inside.

"So what's the story between you and hamster oppa here hmmm?"

"He's my support for having the guts to come and apologize"

"Aww that's sweet... When are you two going to kiss or make out?" Lisa teasingly said wiggling her brows on the blushing blonde.

"Oh don't pressure him Lisa... We'll get there soon"

Joohyun winked flirtatiously at the guy whose face became more red when the girls kept on teasing him.
-------

The two are walking out of the apartment with both smile on their faces. Joohyun swing their entwined hands exoressing how happy she is feeling right now then letting out a giggle when she and Seungwan will make an eye contact. They blonde guy couldn't get any happier to see Joohyun so happy.

"Thanks for today Wan... I owe you a lot of times already"

"Nahhh that's nothing... You know I'm always here for you right?"

"Yup the two of us are going to stick together forever"

"True... That is why I'm still single by now"

"Court me already... I'm single now you know"

"You're so funny... Come, Taeyeon noona is expecting me at the shop"

"Can I help too?"

"Ask Taeng noona or Tiffany noona"

"Isn't it awkward living with two women who are in a relationship?"

"Nope... Actually it's a normal thing for me since I used to live in Canada and Taeyeon noona is my cousin.. There's a lot in states"

"Wow...I wonder if Jennie already told her parents about it"

Arriving at the coffee shop, they were greeted by Tiffany's loud voice and blinding smile as she hugged the pair, Taeyeon could only apologize in Tiffany's behalf. Joohyun could only smile at when the American girl slapped the shorter girls arm and sulked but then was being comforted by the short girl.  Seungwan on the other hand is used of their childish bickering, so she pulled Joohyun with her at the back room where there's spare clothes for her to use.

"Here a college student who used to work here wore that... I hope it fits"

"I can work in these clothes"

"Nahh, we need to follow rules... Go and get change, after come at the kitxheny... I'll tell you what you could do"

After changing the raven girl did went to the kitchen to find Seungwan and there she saw him baking with his cousin Taeyeon, whose cutey shaking her while dancing to the music. It really runs in their genes to have good voices, they could make a fine duet. Seungwan notices her and motioned her to come in. As she was in front of him, he raised a spoon in front of her with a chocolate on it asking her to taste it.

"That's dip I made for the churros... What do you think?"

"I think a little less sweetness will do the trick"

"Ok, I'll make sure to take note on that"  Seungwan raised another this time a fork that has a slice of a blueberry cake brownie.

"So delicious... I'll make sure to order this next time, did Taeyeon unnie made this?"

"Nope darling, it was Seungwan's work.. I just helped him with the decorations"

"Wow, you're so gifted hamster... I'll be so lucky to be your future girlfriend" Seungwan blushed at the words.

"W-why don't go outside and help Tiffany noona clean the tables, is that ok with you?"

"Yes Wan-ah" the raven girl saltues the blonde in a cute way before making her way out.  Seungwan was staring at Joohyun's retreating figure when he heard a chuckle

"You are so whipped cous"

Taeyeon patted his shoulder and winked dorkily at the guy leaving him more flustered than before. He couldn't count how many times he had blushed for this day.
-------
"Is it ok for you to walk me home... The shop isn't close yet"

"Taeyeon noona and Tiffany noona's order and I also don't want you walking alone"

Joohyun couldn't stop the grin forming on her pale face until the two of them stopped in front of a familiar guy who is also shocked to see them. A girl suddenly appeared behind Bogum and wrapped her arms on his, Seungwan looked at the girl beside him to see her with a blank expression. He saw that Bogum was going to walk to them so he reacted and held her hand and pulled her with him walking past Bogum and the girl. That guy doesn't have any rights to talk to Joohyun not what after he had done and especially he won't be able to talk to her not when he's with Joohyun. Bogum could only look at their disappearing figure. 

[ It was the day when Bogum and Irene got official, the word spread like a wild fire. Everyone has different opinions, especially since Irene is known as the bully and him as the quiet guy. It was also the day he has the first interaction with 

Walking to the library, he spotted the volleyball players heaeinf to the gym. He saw Irene's best friend Seungwan, he only heard of him from other students and of course his girlfriend.he didn't had the chance to interact with the famous player in Yonsei. He didn't think that the blonde will approach him.

"You are Park Bogum right?"

"Yes and I'm glad to finally meet you, mighty hamster"

"Ahh please I prefer to be called by my name.. The person who owns that title only appears on the court" 

What Bogum heard from this guy was true. He's humble and a very simple guy. 

"So what can I do for you Seungwan-ssi" 

"Ahh, I think you know"

"It's about Joohyun, correct?" 

"Yes... This university wouldn't miss a chance to spread news... I'm talking to you because, Joohyun is someone special for me... And as her friend, I want to make sure that she's in a safe hands" the blondes voice turned serious, everything that involves Joohyun is also his responsibility. 

"I think you know what I mean about that Bogum-ssi" 

"Of course.. Rest assured that I won't do anything to hurt her" 

"Don't be too much confident... We'll see when the time comes, I'll see for myself if you're really true to your words and if you couldn't keep it... I'll make sure you won't have Joohyun again"] 

Bogum smiled at the memory. He knows for sure that the girl he used to have is safe now in Seungwan's arms. The blonde will surely make her happy. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy!! Sorry for the long wait.... But thanks for patiently waiting for the updates ^^ also thanks for the continuous support :)