Chap. 18

Opposite

Taeyeon with Yeri, Joy and Seulgi is looking at the back of Seungwan who is busy mixing something. The blonde is also singing while doing his work snd that is only means he is happy.

 

"Is there something I'm not informed?"

 

"I don't know unnie but something is weird" Yeri replied the older Kim while munching on her cookies

 

"C'mon Yerim, we all know why he's like that"

 

"Yeah the hamster has a date tonight with a bunny"

 

"How about you leave the little hamster alone and I'll treat you kids ice cream"

 

"Ohh I want ice cream Fany-ah!!"

 

"Me too Fany unnie"

 

Seungwan looked at the American girl and flashed her a thankful smile which the brunette returned with a wink. The blonde sigh, he is planning to spend the day with her girl and he asked Tiffany to get the other girls out. Getting his phone he dialed a number that he first memorized.

 

"Hey what are you up to?"

 

"Hey to you too.. I'm just laying down on the bed, you?"

 

"I'm baking your favorite"

 

"That's nice, I can't wait to see you"

 

"Same here babe"

 

"I gotta go, Jennie is here now.. See you later"

 

"Alright, see you"

 

-------

 

Joohyun arrived the apartment with drinks on her hand. Seungwan didn't want to bother her bringing something but she insisted and decided to bring some drinks for the two of them. She's been waiting for this actually and it has been a while since they spend some time together just the two of them. With the midterms coming up they'll probably spend time less so they must make the most of it. Knocking on the door she suddenly felt excited when she heard him behind the door and the shuffling of his feet. She's ready to give him a bear hug when she saw Seungwan only in his sweatpants with no t-shirt on. The raven felt herself gulped as her eyes travel towards his collarbone down to his chest, to his toned abs and down to his..

 

"Hey Hyun, I'm sorry I took so long I just got out of shower"

 

"Y-yeah, it's ok... I wasn't waiting too long"

 

"Lemme take that, come in darling"

 

Joohyun mentally scolds herself for being such a ert, he even slap her head but when Seungwan turned around she flashed him a smile like nothing is happening inside her head. She then entered the apartment after releasing a breath and closing the door behind her.

 

"I'll be back, you can do whatever you want"

 

Joohyun looks at the guy who went inside his room and decided to follow him, he did say she could do whatever she wants, right? And that she did. She entered the very neat room that smells like Seungwan. That fresh scent that Joohyun likes, she loos around and saw his guitar lying beside the table, some balls signed by famous players, his first jersey on the wall, pictures with friends and family what caught her attention is a portrait of her on the wall, she went closer to it and inspected it she couldn't remember he took a picture of her without her consent. Sure Seungwan also loves taking pictures but she didn't know he's secretly taking a picture of her.

 

"Oh! Now my secret is revealed" Joohyun turned around and smirked at the guy who flashes him a loving smile.

 

"When did you took this? And it's like I'm wearing my uniform"

 

"I took that when I saw you one time on the school ground with your friends. You're smiling a lot that time and I'm just lucky tjat I brought my camera with me, so I grab the opportunity to take a picture of you and I'm glad it turned out well"

 

"I admit it was beautiful"

 

"Of course it is, the model is beautiful that's why the photo is beautiful"

 

"I know right and I deman a high pay since it turned out well"

 

"Will a kiss suffice?"

 

"Hmm, that'll do for now"

 

The two then close the gap between them and shared a kiss. Seungwan was the one who deepens their kiss by pulling her by the waist and caressing the sides of it earning some small moans from the raven girl.

 

"Want to change into comfortable clothes?" the blonde asks without tearing his gaze on her lips.

 

"I don't have one with me"

 

"I'll let you borrow my clothes or would you like to borrow noona's clothes?"

 

"I'll like yours more"

 

"Ok, go choose something while I prepare something to drink" Joohyun nodded and let go of the blonde but before slapping his and he glared at her playfully before disappearing behind the door. The raven girl then proceeds to the blonde's wardrobe and she sigh in content when the scent of Seungwan got stronger when she opened the wardrobe. 

 

"God he smells so good, I can't even... I'll make sure to borrow his clothes" 

 

When she had picked the shirt she's going to borrow she went out of the room and looked for the blonde guy who is busy preparing some snacks for the two of them, she watches him going back and forth while she leans on the wall, waiting to be noticed. She did succeeded when the blonde is completely gawking at her exposed legs, she make her way towards him and then placing her index finger under his chin and gently moving it up to close his mouth then giving it a peck. 

 

"A fly might enter if you keep it opened while gawking... I know I'm irresistible babe" 

 

"I... Uhh here have a drink" 

 

Seungwan quickly passed her the juice he made to avoid the teasing he'll receive from the older girl. Joohyun smirk she knew she won and he's trying to hide his embarrassment. 

 

"I'll wait for you in the living room, ok?" 

 

"Ok love" 

 

The two ended up cuddling on the couch with matching making out from time to time. Joohyun enjoyed it so much as she misses the blonde a lot, she rather do this than go out to expensive restaurants. Seungwan and his simplicity is enough for her. 

 

"What are you thinking?" 

 

"You look hot when you have that eyepatch... You look badass" 

 

"Haha thanks though it's getting annoying sometimes" 

 

"Why? Your eyes still hurting?" 

 

"Nope, it does stings from time to time" 

 

"Aww I hope it will heal soon" 

 

"I hope so too... I still want to join the game, even I won't be playing a lot I just want to experience" 

 

"Well you better take good care of it so it will heal fast" 

 

"Yes ma'am... Anyways thanks for being here with me today... I miss you every darling" 

 

"I miss you everyday too, Jennie is actually asking me out but I turned her down cause I wanted to be here with you" 

 

"That's so sweet, I promise I'll take you out next time" 

 

"Nahh this is nice actually, it's calming and relaxing... I kinda like it when we cuddle" 

 

"Ok then we'll do this often" 

 

"I agree" the raven girl leta out a yawn as she felt sleepy from the action he's doing. Running his hand up and down her back, relaxing her nerves down. 

 

"You can go take a rest if you're sleepy... I'll just be here for you" 

 

"Will the unnies come home?" 

 

"They won't be home until midnight though, they're probably out for a date or taking the girls somewhere" 

 

"Hmm, I'm getting sleepy don't stop running your hands down my back"

 

"Ok baby, have a nice rest" last thing Joohyun felt was a kiss on top of her head before she drifts off to dreamland. 

-------

 

Joohyun woke up with the tone of her phone, reaching for the device on the table to turn it off as so she could go back to sleep. What made her woke up more was the steady breathing of the guy beside her and the strong arms that's keeping her from falling. She looked up and saw her hamster peacefully sleeping, she couldn't help but smile at his adorable face. Joohyun raised her hand and caressed his face but soon stopped when he moved and open his eyes.

 

"Hey" his horse voice made her chuckle then snuggled closer to him

 

"Had a good sleep?" she only answered a hum, sniffing his scent on the crook of his neck and felt him shiver on the ticklish feeling on his skin. Seungwan smile, Joohyun is clingy and he likes it so he rewarded her with a kiss on the forehead

 

"Wan-ah I'm still sleepy"

 

"Me too babe and I just remember that I bake your favorite cake so if you're still sleepy we can just sleep the whole day"

 

"NO! I'm up we can eat please"

 

"Haha ok, ok baby... You go wash up first and I'll prepare a slice for you"

 

"Ok!!"

 

The raven girl skips her way to the bathroom like a hopping bunny and that didn't go unnoticed by the blonde, who could only shook his head on his girlfriend's silliness. He took the cake from the fridge and placed it on the table, preparing a slice for Joohyun.

"Ok how is it?"

 

Seungwan waited patiently until Joohyun swallowed the piece of cake, he and Joohyun made eye contact as he's expecting for her to say something. Joohyun on the other hand decided to , so she frown a little while looking at him and putting the fork down. 

 

"I-is it bad? Hmm, I must have put something or forgot to put something" 

 

"What are you talking about?" 

 

"What do you mean? Base from your reaction I must have done something wrong, you don't have to eat it Hyun" Seungwan took the plate from Joohyun and he tasted it himself. For him it was normal but thinking that Joohyun didn't like it, he also kinda feel something isn't right with his cake. 

 

"Maybe I've put too much sugar or egg" 

 

He thought what he didn't noticed that Joohyun is laughing at him and snapped some photos of him will he is frowning and pouting. Seungwan looked at Joohyun and caught her taking a picture of him, the raven girl immediately hid her phone and smile childishly to him but she immediately escaped as Seungwan chased after her. The once quiet apartment is now noisy because of Joohyun's dolphin scream she's causing. 

 

"N-no please.. No more running... I'm sorry pirate man" 

 

"Who are you calling pirate man?" 

 

The blonde smirked as he trapped the raven between him and the couch, he still is wearing his smirk as he leans down until their noses are touching.

 

"You could've asked for a photo than doing it secretly love"

 

"My eyes are up here"

 

"I know but your lips are distracting me"

 

"Aee you going to do something about it?"

 

"You may not like it"

 

"What's there not to like about you babe?"

 

Seungwan bit his lips as her lips are distracting for him. He close his eyes to stop the urge to kiss her roughly and it might scare the girl. He does not want that to happen, he respects her a lot. He closes eyes and leans forward, Joohyun who also closed her eyes waited but instead on the lips she felt something soft on her forehead and it confuses her but he just smile lovingly at her.

 

"I'm afraid I'll scare you if I kissed you suddenly... So I went for your forehead instead"

 

"Wan, I'm your girlfriend... You can do anything to me"

 

"But you are not a thing Hyun, I won't do something you wouldn't like"

 

"You make me fall for you more and more"

 

"That's my job as your boyfriend to make you fall for me everyday"

 

"I love you Wan"

 

"I love you more darling"

 

And the most awaited kiss Joohyun is waiting for finally happened. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hii thanks for waiting!!!

Also thanks for the 130+ subscribers hehehe you guys are awesome ^^