Chap. 3

Opposite

"I heard someone got tamed by a famous volleyball player"

A tall lanky girl high fived with a short girl beside her as they both laughed at the raven girl who simply ignored the teasing. The two girls didn't stop as they kept on talking about the ruckus earlier.

"Oohh I heard about it too.... Someone almost drown a student"

"Who drowned who?" A monolid eye girl appeared behind arms crossed as she sat beside the older girl in their group.

"Ahh Lisa and Jisoo unnie are talking about Irene unnie here, almost drowning a student" Chaeyoung or she preferred to be called as Rosé replied like it was not a big deal then glared at Lisa for stealing a bite on her bread.

"So is this the reason why we're cutting class?"

"You got that right Jendeuk!" replied Lisa in English her smile never leaves her face as she's having fun teasing Rosé who's now mentally boring holes in her skull with her glare.

"How's the date with Bogum?"

"Same stuff... Eat, go somewhere then home... Boring as usual, thanks for asking Jichoo"

"Pffttt no action? You're so old fashioned and really living out the nickname of grandma" Jisoo laughed out loud when Joohyun threw a stick at her.

"Tsk, I'm not like you... I still have my dignity thank you very much"

"Yeah right, with those rumors spreading around about how you would sleep with other guys and your on and off relationship with Bogum.. Nice dignity you have there"

Joohyun couldn't deny the amount of rumors going about the whole school that involves her. She couldn't even remember any rumor that she's not included. Yes, she and her friends are known to be the biggest bully ever in school and a bit of a player but that's just it. Sleeping with random guys is a no, no for Bae Joohyun and she'll carry it until she's working or end up alone.

-------

"Guess who?"

Seungwan sight got darker when a familiar pair of hands covered his eyes.

"Hmmm I guess this person is a squirt and a spawn of satan"

"Yah! That's so mean of you hamster oppa!" Seungwan laughed when he felt a slap on his shoulder and he saw his sister like best friend pouting and crossing her arms as she sat beside him.

"But I haven't finished yet... As I was saying a spawn of satan but will always be Seungwan oppa's number one fan and sister.. How's that?"

"That's so sweet oppa! So congratulations on winning!! Told you so that you can do it!!"

"Hahahaha yes thank you for believing in me"

"I also heard you save someone earlier? Who was it?"

"Nahh just a new victim of Seungwans friend" Joy who appeared with Seulgi said as they sat down on the available chair in front of Yeri and Seungwan.

"Poor girls had a huge black eye" 

"What did that Bae told you Wan?"

"Both parties are at fault in my opinion... They called her a and it was unfortunate of them that Joohyun heard it so that happened"

Yeri could only shudder, one of her goals is to never mess with the schools bully and her minions. She still a kid who has a lot of dreams to achieve.

"Good thing someone informed our hamster here and stopped the massacre"

"Oppa everyone still wonders, even us... How did you and Irene unnie became so close?"

"Yeah Wan you never share a thing... Aside from food and knowledge"

"Well I'll tell you girls some other time, for now let's share this cookies I baked for you"

-------

To everyone's relief the school finally ended and they now could do anything they want except for a short blonde guy who's entering a shop. When the door chimed a lady with ombre purple hair appear behind the counter and when she recognized the face she showed her dimple smile.

"Ahh Seungwannie you're finally here!! I miss you my brother from another mother" 

"Hahahaha it looks like we haven't seen in ages when we just live together noona" Seungwan enveloped the other girl into a tight hug and spun her around earning a loud ahjumma laugh from the older woman.

"Aigoo first things first congratulations!! Fany and I saw you on TV and you're so amajjing flying in the air"

"Haha I was just jumping noona but thank you"

"No worries... We will surely watch the championship"

"Thank you so much noona! I'll go get change now" not waiting for a reply the short guy went to the staff room and change into working clothes.

-------

"I'll repeat your order ma'am.. Two sugar glazed doughnuts and one hot caramel macchiato, to go... That will be 7,300 won.. Please wait for your name to be called.. Have a nice day!" 

Seeing that no one's going to order soon, the short guy stretched his short arms making his shirt to ride up and then releasing a satisfying sigh. Busy with his stretching he didn't notice five girls were staring at him more like the four girls were busy gawking at his stomach. Feeling that someone is staring he looked in front of him and was surprised to see Joohyun and her friends who were creepily grinning at him. 

"U-uhh good afternoon... What's your order?" the short guy is more embarrassed when he stuttered and the girls just giggled at the shy guy.

"So cute oppa... The four of us will have two iced black tea, one chocolate frapp and one mango juice make it all grande"

"For the food, can I have you?" Lisa told the short guy as she rest her chin on her palm, sending him a seductive smile completely teasing the older guy in front of them who's completely blushing mad. Irene rolled her eyes as she slap the back of the younger girls head who pouted at the action of the oldest. 

"W-will that be all Jennie-shi?" 

"Yeah for the four of us.. Joohyun unnie will order for herself" winking at the guy, Jennie immediately dragged the three girls with her to find a sit ignoring the disbelief expression of Irene. 

"So what will be your order? And who'll pay for their orders?" 

"They'll for their own food... I'll have my special please" 

"Oh ok... Uhh your order will take a while, is that ok?"

"Yup sure, whatever" 

Seungwan smile and called for his co-worker to ready the order of the four girls as he went to the kitchen to make the special order. 

-------

"How come yours isn't here yet?" 

"Because mine is special... They don't sell it here" 

The older girl replied as she patiently waited for her own order. It's been weeks since she tasted that special food and Seungwan is the only one who could make something so delicious. 

"Here's the special order for Ms. Bae... Carrot cake with fresh apple juice" 

Joohyun couldn't hide her smile anymore she looks like a kid who received a sweet treat. She smile sweetly at Seungwan who returned it with a proud smile then bowing to the rest of the girls before returning behind the counter. 

"Uhuh so it was made by Seungwan.. No wonder you like and why don't you just break up with Bogum and go date Seungwan oppa" 

"Nope that won't happen... He's way out of my league" 

"Yeah you'll eat your words one day Irene" 

"Way out of your league but your friends with him" Jisoo mumble then just smile at Irene when the older her asked her of she said anything. 

-------

"Noona I'll head home first ok? See you at home"

"Ok tell Fany I'll head home soon"

Seungwan waved one last time before completely leaving the place. On his way he saw Joohyun departing ways with her friends. He decided to follow her, leaving a huge distance so she wouldn't notice. She saw the girl stop near at a waiting shed, ready to approach the girl to surprise her but he stopped midway when a expensive car stopped in front of Joohyun. Seungwan frowned when he saw the driver was Bogum, the two hugged tightly and shared a kiss before the guy opened the door for the girl then went back to the driver sit and drove off. Seungwan who waited until the car disappeared from his sight before making his way back home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiii!!! I hope you enjoy reading :) thanks for the new subscribers!!!

Sorry for the errors (like spellings and grammars) I hope you u could bear with me :) also thank you for leaving some comments ^^ I enjoy it more when I read your thoughts and opinions hehehehe ^^

See ya on the next chap!!