Fates entwined

Our dawn is hotter than day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Y-you…. What happened to you?”

Seungcheol felt his heart lurch. It hadn’t been long since they last saw each other – just a week at most – but seeing the other right now, it seemed like eons have passed.

Soonyoung was white as a sheet of paper. His silver hair was a mess, his fringes plastered on his forehead with sweat. He looked frail, immensely weak; Seungcheol was afraid to even blink. There was a nagging pull in his mind that the silver haired might suddenly faint – or even worse, disappear right before his eyes. It was an honestly alarming thought. And quite annoying too.

Reaching out a hand, he carefully caressed Soonyoung’s cheek. “Why do you look like this?” he asked, pain clear in his voice. He could clearly see the exhaustion in the other’s eyes. it seriously broke his heart. Somehow he wanted to cry.

The silver haired softly smiled and leaned on the other’s touch. “I’m okay,” he answered, his eyes staring deeply at the other. Seungcheol frowned, obviously not convinced. “I’m just tired from practice,” Soonyoung added, noticing the other’s expression. “You look like ,” the latter flatly retorted. He studied the other’s features again, his frown deepening more and more. He didn’t like what he was seeing and he didn’t like what he was feeling. Worry for the annoying dancer had clearly consumed him.

He fixed the latter’s fringes, his eyes squinting into a glare. “You seriously look like ,” he muttered darkly. “It’s like your life has been out of you.”

Soonyoung chuckled at the description. He clearly knew the other was worried for him. Warmth spread out throughout his chest. He was honestly grateful.

Almond eyes met with doe ones. The former sighed and shook his head. He then took a step back, distancing himself from the other. Soonyoung wrapped his arms around himself and looked away from the latter’s worried gaze. He was scared of what’s to come.

“I’m fading,” he said, voice soft and weak but the other still heard him clearly. Seungcheol furrowed his brows together. “What?” he asked, trying to discern if he had heard it correctly. “Fading?” He was at a loss. He came here for answers yet he ended up with even more questions. He really wanted to strangle the silver haired right now.

“You asked why I was still here even though your wish has been completed,” Soonyoung suddenly brought up, opening his arms wide. He cheekily grinned and winked at the other. “Can y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter