ENDING

ONLY YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

****LEE TAEMIN POV****

Today is the last day of my concert. I’m so happy and I can’t wait to come home to see Ji A. I miss her so much. We may talk in the phone almost every day but I still miss her.

“Taemin-sshi...5 minute more.....” The staffs inform me so I walk to behind the stage.

Just like always, I do my best for my concert and I having fun too. I walk to the front part of the stage where I stand very near with my fans. The music begins and the lights only shine on me. Around me all dark and I can’t see anyone in front of me. I only could hear them very loud. Their cheering really brings flutter to my stomach. I feel proud and happy too. I keep focus on my singing. Then the lights shine on my fans. I feel so surprise when I saw someone I know among them. Someone that’s I miss so much. I keep looking at her while I’m sing. I couldn’t believe my tears fall too. If I could I want to run into her arms. She don't know how I miss her and I felt relieve that she could stand in front of me back like this. Song Ji A always keep her promise and this time she come to my concert. That's really mean a lot to me.

“Thank you for coming tonight..... I’m so happy and grateful too.” I said between my songs. I actually tell her this. I saw she smile at me.

Ji A stayed until the end of my concert. I run to the back as fast I could and I let my manager to find her outside the venue. I want to meet her now. I wait in my waiting room and change my clothes. When someone knocks my door, I couldn’t help myself to think it was Ji A.

“Taemin-ah.... I couldn’t bring her in. She said she need to go somewhere else.” My manager said.

“What?”

“She gave you this.” He said and pass me the small note.

‘Meet me here.....’ She wrote and gave me an address too.

I let my manager to bring me there. It was a hotel so I follow what she wrote there. I get in the elevator and press the level. It was the last level. Why Ji A want to meet me here? Is she afraid that someone will recognize me and make the gossip? When the elevator door opens it lead to the long hallway and I follow the hall until I found another door to the restaurant. The waiter stand in front of the restaurant greet me.

"Do you have reservation?" He asked.

"Song Ji A....." I gave him Ji A name. He look at the paper in front of him.

"Please follow me." He said and lead the way.

It is has outdoor table on the rooftop. I saw a few couple here too. I saw Ji A sit down turning her back to me. Even though I see her back only, I know that was her. 

"It's ok, I saw her already. Thank you." I said to the waiter. I keep walk toward her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter