Part 8

To Infinity and Beyond (Atsumina Fanfic)

Atsuko's P.O.V.

 

 

 

 

*Yahh!*

 

 

 

 

 

*Creek*

 

 

 

 

 

*Boogsh*

 

 

 

 

 

*Argghhh*

 

 

 

 

I slowly peeked and saw a familiar girl, "S-she is f-from our s-school." I saw numerous man around her, trying to punch her down but they can't.

Is she a Gangster?

 

 

 

 

I saw her Uniform being drenched from dirt. When she turned around I saw her face and her eyes colder than ice. She's not the Genki I knew, Is this the other side of her?

 

 

 

Sae Miyazawa... Who are you?

 

 

 

I saw her walking away slowly so I decided to follow her..

 

 

 

I hid behind the street lights.. She the left corner, I saw a shadow of someone.. another girl.

 

 

 

 

Its Akimoto Sayaka.. I saw her worried face... She grabbed Sae's arm and helped her and guided her the way. I followed them still until Sayaka turned to face my direction. "Why are you following us?" Sayaka asked.

 

 

 

 

 

"I-i'm just w-worried of w-what happened." I shrugged.

 

 

 

"Don't worry about that, you should be used to it." Sae answered. I immediately replied, "Be used to it?" Sayaka answered, " It's natural in our school to have gang fights." she explained

 

 

 

 

"Really?" I asked as they both nod.

I was stoned from where I am standing.

Be used to it??

 

 

 

Is it necessary?

 

 

 

I snapped out of it when Sayaka called my attention, "Hey we're going bye." I nod and waved my hand.

 

 

 

They are really different, The energetic and most generous Sae is actually used to fighting with gangsters or in other word she is a Gangster? And Sayaka the quiet and mysterious girl is actually Sae's friend?

 

 

 

 

Woah! Its messed up!

 

 

 

They barely talk to each other at school...

 

 

It is totally messed up!

 

 

I went home thinking things around me...

 

 

 

Am I missing something?

 

 

 

 

 

*Next Morning*

 

 

I went to school immediately went to school after getting ready.

 

 

 

 

*School*

 

 

 

 

As I walk on the hallway I accidentally bumped with someone its a senior I think and she has this badge, a blue one. What is this badge for? I Sae and Sayaka have the same one with the different color a yellow one..

 

 

 

"Sorry." I uttered she just smiled at me and continue walking. "Uhhhm.." I blurted out she stopped and faced me, "Yes?" she answered. "what is that Badge for?" She approached me, and pointed on the badge "This?" I nodded in reply.

 

 

 

 

"Hmmm.. this signifies the rank of a person in a arena.. you seems to be the new student?" She explained

 

 

 

 

I nodded, "Arena?" I uttered, "You'll find it out soon."

 

 

 

 

"Is the student council part of this rankings?" I asked and she answered "Yes most of them have High ranked badge but it's attached on their ring." she continued.

 

 

 

 

 

"Really?" unbelievable... Student Council?

 

 

 

 

 

She nodded "Oh I need to go now, so see you around! What your name by the way?" She asked

 

 

 

 

"I'm Maeda Atsuko!" I answered as she nod and walked away smilling.

 

 

 

 

I ran so fast as fast as I could I entered our room and approached sleeping Sayanee..

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey Sayanee! wake up I need to ask you something." She slowly opened her eyes and smiled at me, "What is it?" the she yawn.

 

 

 

"What is the badge for?" she looked at me, "Badge?" she asked..

 

 

 

"The thing with colors yellow and blue.." I explained to her

 

 

 

 

"Ahh the Arena Badges.." I looked at her puzzled

 

 

 

 

"There is one thing you still don't know about this school." She continued

 

 

 

"What is it?" I asked

 

 

 

"In this school there is a competition that you must attain a badge to get your status in your year level." She explained

 

 

 

 

She suddenly pulled her necklace under her uniform and I saw her Badge attached on her necklace, "This is my Badge." It's a Yellow badge so that means she's the same with Sae and Sayaka??

 

 

 

 

"I saw the same badge... Sae and Sayaka?" I asked her

 

 

 

 

"Yes I think we have the same level" then she smiled, "Girls are different from Boys, Its more likely a girl's competition." She explained.

 

 

 

 

"There are Levels Based on colors the highest is Red, then Violet, then Blue, then Yellow, then Black, then Green and the last one is Brown." I nod as she continued, "So Yellow Badge are one of the strongest?" she smile, " It's actually not that strong compared to the blue, violet and red one" I nod, "I have 27 wins and 5 losses.." She stated.

 

 

 

"27??" I asked

 

 

 

unbelievable I didn't thought about that!

 

 

 

"Yes, but the Red, Violet and Blue have the responsibilities.." she explained

 

 

 

 

"Responsibilities?" I asked her with doubt

 

 

 

 

"Yes, They protects the school from other schools.." Sayanee added

 

 

 

 

"What about the student council?" She smiled looking me with malice.

 

 

 

 

"HAHA, you really cared about Takamina don't you? hahaha" She laughed

 

 

 

 

"Well Most of them are Violet and Blue, but only Takamina and Yuko-san are the red ones. They are the only one who has a Red Badge in the whole school." she continued.

 

 

 

A total Jaw dropped

 

 

 

"What's their record?" I asked worrying

 

 

 

"Well as I remember Takamina-san has 67 wins and 2 losses while Yuko-san has 73 win and 4 losses they are truly amazing right?" I nod of disbelief

 

 

 

 

Seriously?! that much?

 

 

 

"You are kidding right?" I asked her and she just laugh and said, "Do you think I'm kidding?" and she once again laughed.

 

 

 

Majide?! unbelievable!

 

 

 

 

"Is it dangerous?" I asked her and she quickly answered," Yes, but I think they are fitted to it." and she smile.

 

 

 

 

Doubts came to me... What about me? how can I get a badge?

 

 

 

"How can I get a Badge?" I asked her one last time. She smirked and said, "Don't worry there is a Competition next next month so better get ready for it, by the way first be ready for the leadership outing!" She smiled

 

 

 

 

"Ohh Okay Thanks!" I sat to my chair as I saw her going back to sleep..

 

 

I have a small problem here..

 

 

 

I'm not yet ready for the outing... Wahhh I need time to prepare oh my! I need to go home early today..

 

 

I tried bow my head and grab some good nap..

 

 

 

I heard my seatmates talking about gossips..

 

 

 

"Hey, have you seen the oh so handsome guy at the back gate awhile ago?" Girl 1 said.

 

 

 

"Yes I saw him, hes's so handsome they said he's from Gekioko International school.." girl 2 said.

 

 

 

"Really then why he's in our school awhile ago?" Girl 1.

 

 

 

"They said he's waiting for someone.." girl 2 said

 

 

 

someone?? Oh this girls are full of gossips hahaha...

 

 

I slowly fell asleep..

 

 

---------------

 

 

So how's this chapter?

 

Is it good? or Bad?

 

Sorry for the misspelled words and wrong grammars lease bear with me.. haha

 

 

Thank you for reading my Story!

one's again Vote and support my story! Thank you!

The Leader ship Training will be on the Part 10..

 

Wait for more exiting chapters as the story goes on!

 

So how's the SaeYaka (Sae Miyazawa & Akimoto Sayaka) scenes in this chapter? catch more of it on the leadership chapter..

 

 

there will still OTP on the next chapter but not as much in the Leadership Training chapter!

 

Any suggestions out there?

Hi again to the silent readers and to those who support this story specially to those who read my  story from the start! Thank you!