Part 15

To Infinity and Beyond (Atsumina Fanfic)

Yuko's POV

 

I begged Takamina to rest but she is still insisting to join us. I kneel and that caught her with disbelief. She agreed and stayed in the mansion the whole day. I facilitated the training instead,

it is a hard one, a headache I should say.

This simple activity wasn't easy, how come little Takamina can handle everything? She has a tough job, but she never let me help her but now.

She is really a great girl. I really admire her for that I am lucky to have her as my sister.

After our training I had a hard time maintaining the original atmosphere, the atmosphere that I always put up, I only feel tiredness all over my body. If Takamina is in my place she will join me in my foolish acts just to maintain the happy atmosphere around us, but now I can't even pull that atmosphere out.

Since the day that I found out about her illness all I can think about is:

her safety, her existence...

I went inside the shower room took my bath, the hot water streamed through my clothes and washing away the tiredness I felt. I didn't bother to removed my clothes because I am so lazy to do it.

Somebody grabbed me from my waist and turned me around to face the mysterious person, I saw a tall girl smirking at me,

"Why so quiet Yuuko, anything wrong?"

It's Nyan Nyan

"I just feel so tired." The only word I can utter.

She is still wearing her clothes but I can see her bra because we are both soaked with water.

"Tired?" She asked and I nod slowly.

Then maybe this would ease your tiredness.

She slowly closed her eyes and kissed me.

I am shocked.

This is the first time Nyan Nyan became this sweet I am always the one who is being clingy to her.

Is she sick or something?

After a few minutes I responded to her kisses I placed my hands on her waist as she placed her arms around my neck.

It feels good to be with her. I like to be with her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Takamina's POV

I am staying in this mansion alone.

I started thinking a lot of things.

This is the reason why I don't like to be alone. I always think over things.

I am thankful because of Yuko I don't to worry about this.

I decided to cook for them in exchange of letting me rest the whole day.

I cooked Potato Gratin, pure beef patties, garden salad and mille-feuille for dessert.

After a few hours they sat in the dining table with tired aura so I decided to take out what I've prepared.

They were literally shocked, all of them. I smiled at them as I place my dishes in front of them.

"WOW what is this?

"Wow amazing it all looks so delicious?

"What do you call these?"

"The Patties were so big! I love it!"

They all asked me.

"I just cooked for you guys because I know you are all tired. This is Potato Gratin, Pure beef Patties, Garden Salad and Mille-feuille for dessert." I explained.

"Wow it all sounds interesting I want to eat everything." Sae shouted. But suddenly Saaya poked Sae's head, "You better shut up and eat silently", but Sae just smiled and started to eat.

They all started eating the food in front of them they all smiled and complimented me.

I always cook whenever I am alone.

I've learn this dishes when I am alone

Loneliness makes me learn new things.

"Oneesan, can you cook for me every day?" Mayuyu shouted

"Okay" I replied

--

Days passed and our last day came.

"Let's go shopping guys!" Yuko shouted.

I smiled as Acchan hold my hand and walked away leaving them behind.

We are going to have our own time here!

We went in a souvenir shop and started roaming around, it took us 45 mins to complete our lists.

Acchan and I walked out hand in hand as we see a Picture Booth near the souvenir shop.

We took our picture together, the goofy ones, serious and sweet pictures. Since it is still early we sat on a bench and looked at the blue sky together.

"Are you already alright?" - Acchan

"Yes, I'm fine" - Takamina

I smiled

"Do you have any problems?" - Acchan

"Nothing, your presence is enough for me to be happy." -Takamina

"You're being so sweet why is that? - Acchan

"Why is it bad? Don't you like it?" - Takamina

She suddenly closed the gap between us and whispered in my ears,

"I like it, so much" - Acchan (Seductive Voice)

"Hey don't you do that!" - Takamina

"Do what?" -Acchan

"That seductive voice and stuffs!" -Takamina

I laughed as she smirked

"Why, don't you like it?" - Acchan

"I actually like it but if you don't stop I might kiss you!" - Takamina

"Okay I'll stop!" - Acchan

Then she laughed.

She leaned her head on my shoulder as we watch the sky together.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kojiharu/Nyan Nyan POV

We walked outside.

Mi-chan approached me and asks me again and again 'Where is Takamina?'

All I can say is 'Am I Lost and Found to you?'

She will just crumple her face and walk away.

So Cute Mi-Chan!

Mariko always asks me things like if I like this, that and stuffs. Why does she treat me this way maybe she's just concern

But if glaring other people can kill Yuko might be a murderer now.

Since then she just glare at Mariko who is always smiling, so I poked her Head.

"Aww, why did you do that?" - Yuuko

"Who are you looking at?" - Nyan Nyan

"Why jealous?" - Yuuko

"I'm not!" - Nyan Nyan

"Okay Fine!" - Yuuko then she laughed so hard.

As I can remember we had this self paring like Takamina and Acchan, Mayuyu and Yukirin, Paruru, Yuihan and Tomochin, Rena and Jurina, Sae and Sayaka, Yuuko, Mariko and I, and Sayanee, Kasai, Richan and Sashi together.

We really don't know where the others are and I don't know why Mariko is with us, she just followed us.

I actually want to have a solo time with Yuuko because of what happened in the Bathroom and to a little more because she is so cute when flustered, but I can't since Mariko is with us.

I'll continue it in the mansion instead. Haahaha (Evil Laugh)

 

 

----------------------------------------

So Guys how was it?

By the way nothing extravagant happened in the bathroom scene only kissing so don't worry! haha

 

Hope you guys like it!

 

 

Please Vote, Support and Share my stories!

 

Thank you for reading!

Hi to the silent and noisy readers out there!

Suggestions? Message me or Comment Below!