Part 6

To Infinity and Beyond (Atsumina Fanfic)

Still third person's POV

"This is why we are doing this.. (blah blah blah)" Yuki continued her great explanation and long speech to the other members but meanwhile,

*poke*

*poke*

*poke*

"What do you want?" Yuki shouted suddenly but when she looked, she saw a *Lolita cosplayer girl* nearly crying she panicked and dragged every tissue she sees and immediately ran to the girl.

"Why are you crying Mayuyu?" She asked her, "Y-you shouted at me!" Mayuyu repliedn while sobbing. "I'm sorry okay I thought its someone else so I shouted.." She continued, "I didn't thought it was you." Yukirin smiled softly while wiping Mayuyu's tears away. "Don't cry okay?" she stated, "In one condition!" Mayuyu blurted.

"Treat me some cake later before going home!" she declared, Yukirin laughed and gave her a nod. After a few minutes of laughing Mayuyu pulled a very cute key chain from her pocket and gave it to Yukirin.

"What is this?" Yukirin asked her, "It's obviously a key chain." Mayuyu replied sarcastically, "I know it's a key chain but what is this for it isn't my birthday.." Yukirin stated, "Its not for your birthday it's just a souvenir." Mayuyu continued. "Okay thanks Mayuyu you're so cute!" Yukirin pinched her cheeks "Aww stop it" Mayuyu pouted like a baby.

--

Meanwhile on the other side of the room Jurina started laughing and shouting.. She's so noisy.. The other members of the council joined her as she sing her favorite song Heavy Rotation...

On the other hand her partner Rena is just sitting on the edge of a couch reading a book..

Jurina was a little bit amused how quiet and organized she is, without any doubt she approached Rena, who is currently reading a book entitled Paper Towns. "Why don't join with us and let's party?" Jurina asked, Rena didn't even try to divert her gaze from the book. "I don't like parties." Rena replied wearing her poker face.

"Why?" Jurina asked without any doubt, "I think it's none of your business." Rena answered as she decided to continue reading. "Eh? Is reading that book makes you happier than this kinds of parties?" Jurina asked again and this time Rena just gave her a nod.

"You should try sometime.." Rena added, "I've read that book already.." Jurina answered, this time Rena looked at her with a confused look. "I've read it already" Jurina smiled, "Really so what this book is all about?" Rena asked Jurina, "It's all about a girl named Margo who escaped from home after a night spending a lot of fun with Q blah blah blah" Jurina said confidently.

"You're quite good with that huh?" Rena asked, "Yeah like you I'm fond of reading books." Jurina stated, "Maybe I can lend you some books to read." Jurina continued, Rena smiled and nod. "But for now lets party!" Jurina Shouted. Rena smiled but still sitting on the same couch.

After 30 minutes a girl knocked at the VIP room

Mariko opened the door and saw a girl. "What do you need?" Mariko asked, "I'm just taking my sister home." Her face was 'oh so serious', Mariko welcomed her inside the room.

Upon entering she shouted, "Goodevening I'm Shimazaki Haruka, you can call me Paruru" she introduced herself without smiling. Some of the young counselors was afraid of her dark aura.

"Onee-chan." someone called out from the edge part of the room, everyone looked at Rena as she utter the words, "Onee-chan what are you doing here?" Rena asked.

Everyone was shocked of what they saw. Shimazaki Haruka is also a 4th Year student who has a very dark aura and known for her serious attitude.She is a very Intelligent girl she was special she had the chance to jump into 4th even if her age only suits in 2nd year students.

No one knew that she has a sister. Paruru and Rena has different surnames thats why no one knows. They just know her for her dark attitude.

"This is not real" Jurina suddenly blurted out. "Picking you up lets go." Paruru told Rena. Even the Senior officers was shocked, but Tomochin (Itano Tomomi) snapped out of it and approached Paruru. "Why don't you join us for a while, actually were having a welcoming party for the new councilors.

"No thanks" Paruru answered, "Is there any particular reason?" Tomochin asked, "None of your business." Paruru mindlessly answered. "Same attitude huh?" Jurina stated still in state of shock 

Out of the blue Yui Yokoyama(Yuihan) approached her and said, "Is it Impolite to enter this hall and going out without celebrating with us." Paruru starred her blankly. Paruru drunk a shot of alcohol infront of them, "Happy?" Paruru sarcastically stated and looked at Rena, "Let's Go!" she shouted.

Rena nod as a reply and bowed in front of everyone to bid as her goodbye.

Yuihan looked at Tomochin and smirked as if they were thinking the same thing.

Everyone decided to go.. Mayuyu went to a Ice cream Parlor with Yukirin while Yuko is with Nyan Nyan and Mariko waiting for Yukirin and Mayuyu.

"I really didn't expect that she has a sister.." Yuko stated "Expect the unexpected." Mariko mimicked, "At least now we know something new!" Nyan-nyan stated and smiled. "Takamina texted me that she will be sleeping in Mii-chan's house." Yuko stated.

"Maybe that's why she forgot to come back.." Yuko continued..

After a few minutes Yukirin and Mayuyu came with a big ice cream cup. They are smiling together as they walk.

"Mayu lets go now" Yuko stated while smiling at Mayuyu, "Hai~~ Onee-chan" Mayuyu replied as Yuko nod. "Good Bye everybody!" Yuko shouted as they bow. "Bye-bye" Yukirin, Mariko and Nyan-nyan replied in unison.

Yukirin, Mariko and Nyan-nyan walked on the other direction while Yuko and Mayuyu went on the other side. As the three of them walked Mariko uttered, "Nyaro lets go eat some dinner after we drop Yukirin in their house." Mariko smiled and Nyan-nyan smiled and gave her a nod.

Yuko heard their conversation and felt jealous on the two..

*Where are they going to eat? Is it too dark for the both of them? Why they didn't ask me to come with them? Am I jealous? Why am I thinking this things*

Yuko thinks while walking with Mayuyu. Suddenly Mayu shouted in front of her and said, "YAH! I'm here, your brain is currently flying I can see it!" Mayuyu laughed so hard. Yuko came back to her senses and starts catching Mayuyu they ran until they were near the car. The breathe heavily together form their long ran.

---

How's this chapter is it nice. I'll probably adding some more parings..

Currently there is:

Atsumina (Takahashi Minami & Atsuko Maeda)

Kojiyuu (Kojima Haruna & Yuko Oshima)

Chinparu (Itano Tomomi & Shimazaki Haruka)

Mariharu (Shinoda Mariko & Kojima Haruna)

YuiParu (Yui Yokoyama & Shimazaki Haruka)

Mayuki (Mayu Watanabe & Kashiwagi Yuki)

WMatsui (Matsui Rena & Matsui Jurina)

WMinami (Takahashi Minami & Minegishi Minami)Im still planning to add Saeyaka maybe in the next chapters..

Saeyaka (Miyazawa Sae & Akimoto Sayaka)
Please Vote, Like and share my story with your friends.. Thank you or all your suppor...