Part 10

To Infinity and Beyond (Atsumina Fanfic)

 

Acchan's POV

 

*Night before the Leadership*

 

Whooo.. I didn't expect that this would be hard...

Which bag should I choose? Hand bag? Trolley?

 

Arrrgg it's hard to choose...

 

I'll use the hand bag will my clothes fit?

 

After a few hours stacking all my clothes in the hand bag...

Arrggg this bag is getting into my nerves!

 

*chuck*

 

*Zipppp*

 

Finally! I can sleep now! What time is it?

OMG! It's already 12 midnight?! OMO

I lay down in my head still thinking what might happen tomorrow...

 

*12:30 am*

 

*tik tok tik tok*

 

*1:00 am*

 

Sleep Atsuko sleep!

 

And I fell asleep....

 

*Kriinnnggg*

 

What?! Seriously? What time is it? It's 4 am already?!

 

I felt like I just slept!

 

Uwaaaaaaaaa I want to sleep more!!

 

More!!!

 

But instead I decided to start taking a bath and get ready to go to school for the bus. I'll sleep later on the bus!

I called my mother to get her attention that I am already inside the car.

 

"Okaasan!!!"

 

"Hai, hai!" She replied,

 

she hurriedly run and initiate the car.

 

While I was in the middle of my thought my mother spoke up.

 

"We're here! Take care of yourself okay?"

I replied, "Yes, bye Mom." I kissed her in her cheek and waved my hand.

 

I ran inside and saw Sayanee and the other officers talking!

"Ohayou!" I shouted

 

They all beamed and approached me,

"Hi Acchan! We'll just wait for Mariko and we'll go." Sayanee said.

I replied, "Where's Takamina?"

"They said she's with Mariko." Sayanee answered.

I nod in reply

 

*After 15 minutes*

 

 

There is a bus approaching the gate of our school, I found out that Takamina and Mariko are inside.

 

We placed our baggage in the bus compartment and entered the bus.

 

I saw Takamina calling me from the middle of the bus so I went there and she pulled me. I sat beside her and she smiled.

 

I saw Sayanee signaling a thumb up, so I smiled

 

I saw Takamina yawning beside me.

'You can sleep in my shoulders." I said and smiled.

 

She just smiled and rested in my shoulder.

 

The bus started to move and I slowly fell asleep and leaned above takamina's head.

 

I ran and ran the rain started to pour, "Hello, Hello? Everybody out there?"

I shouted as loud as I can, I started to cry. I sat on the side of the blank street hoping

That someone would save me. "Am I alone?" I cried and cried. The rain stopped? But it is still pouring.

I looked up and saw Takamina smiling at me holding an umbrella.

 

I smiled and hugged her tight.

I am still crying uttering the words 'thank you'

She just comforted me.

 

"Shhhh, its okay Acchan it's okay."

She started to caress my back to stop me from sobbing.

 

Suddenly I felt someone shrugging me

 

I opened my eyes and saw Takamina smiling, "We're here at the airport!"

I nod and looked outside the window.

 

We're in the airport?!

 

"Takamina why are we in the airport? I thought we're just going somewhere like in a province?"

 

She smirked and replied, "Well we're not we're going to Hawaii for a week."

A week?!

 

"I thought it's for only 3 days?"

"Ahh, The officers and I decided to extend it to have fun?"

"But I don't have any passport?!"

"Yes you have!" She showed me a passport and opened it

"How did you get that?"

"Well we asked your mother to prepare some requirements for your passport and here you go." She answered

 

I am once again speechless.

 

We entered the Airport and waited for our flight to be called, I found out that we are going to ride Mariko's Private plane.

 

I am sure that all of them are different they are rich and have connections.

 

*After 30 minutes*

 

Our Flight number was called so we walked straight to the private plane. It was a high class plane that can occupy by more than 50 persons and has their own space and a game room, theater room and etc...

 

I sat on a chair and tried to settle my things there... I tried to sleep...

 

Sleep...

And sleep...

 

But suddenly I felt like someone leaned on me so I opened my eyes and quickly turned my head on the side...

 

The next thing I knew our lips met I was shocked...

 

We Kissed.

 

She opened her eyes and I am still staring at her. She just smiled but she didn't remove her lips. I saw a flash of light from the side and saw Yuko and Mayuyu took a picture of us kissing...

 

Us.

 

Us.

 

What a picture?! OMG what if the picture spread all over the school?

 

I stood up and looked at Yuko and Mayuyu, they smirked and ran so I ran to catch both of them.

 

"YUKO!! MAYUYU!!" I shouted in the top of my lungs

"WAHHH! Mayuyu RUN" Yuko shouted and they both giggled.

I ran after them I even heard Takamina laughed.

 

 

 

Jurina's POV

 

 

Where is the fridge? I was literally roaming around here I want to drink something I'm thirsty...

 

Finally! I found it!

I get a bottle of soft drinks and went back to my seat...

 

I saw sleeping Rena beside the window; I heard her sister is in the Theater room with some of the Senpais'

 

This will be great; I moved beside Rena and decided to blow into her ears.

I positioned myself in front of her ears and I started to sip some air...

Suddenly Rena moved that caused me to accidentally KISS her cheeks!

 

 

She was shock so she screamed, "AHHH !!"

I fell to the floor and started to laugh. "What are you doing to me?" She asked

"I was planning to blow some air into your ears but you suddenly moved that's why I accidentally kissed you." And I continued and laughed still not standing up.

 

She punched me on my arm and faced the other side of the window without saying anything.

 

 

I just went to the fridge AGAIN to get a bottle of water. I gave it to Rena but she didn't move a bit. I placed it on the armrest and decided to put my earphones on, I felt that Rena can't sleep, and it's because of me so I placed the earphone on her left ear and I leaned on her shoulder. She didn't insist so I fell asleep in her shoulder.

 

'She so cute'

 

Rena why so cute? Hahahah

 

 

 

Yuko's POV

 

 

The hell I'm tired! What kind of girl she is?

She has a lot of stamina...

 

 

And yeah she caught me!

 

You heard it right Acchan caught me after my long run.

I am so tired... I sat on one of the sofas and opened my

bag to get a face towel.

While wiping my face someone pulled my T-shirt, I looked at the person behind me she was smiling like an Angel.

 

 

"Yukoo~ do you want to eat Ice Cream with me? Please?" Kojiharu whispered

"Hai!" I stood up and followed her.

 

 

She gave me a tease spoon and we ate on the Ice Cream pack.

We started digging into the Ice Cream..

.

Kojiharu dig in the Ice Cream and pulled it up and she got this large serving and I look at her curiously...

 

"How are you going to eat that?" I asked her.

"Who said I'm going to eat this?" She replied and smirked.

 

Uh oh...

 

Sounds dangerous...

 

That face isn't a good one...

 

"Yuuko~" She said in a sweet voice, "The train is here." She continued.

Ohhh...

 

 

The spoon made its way into my mouth...

Brain Freeze!

 

It's indirect kiss right?!

 

She hugged me tight, "Arigatou." Then she pouted.

I touched her b**bies that cause her to scream on the top of her lungs and I laughed so hard.

 

 

She keeps hitting me while saying.. "Stop it."

"No" I insisted and laughed

I even touched her but we we're playing around when I saw Mayuyu on my peripheral vision taking videos on the side.

 

 

"Mayuyu stop that!" I shouted

But she answered, "I-ee (no)" and she laughed.

Then suddenly, Mariko appeared out of nowhere.

 

 

"What is that scream I heard?" Mariko asked.

Kojiharu replied immediately, "We we're just playing around sorry if we're to noisy..."

 

"It's nothing; want to join us watching movies in the theater room?" She replied and asked.

 

Kojiharu nod and stood up, "I'll watch with them okay Yuuko, you can watch with us if you want."

 

Mariko is really something.

 

She's stealing Kojiharu from me and I will not let this go on.

Arrrggghh Someday Kojiharu and I will be alone.

"No thanks." I replied and smiled

They left.

 

Mayuyu sat beside me and gave me the camera; she played the video of us.

We are both happy in the video.

Our smiles were fantastic.

Even our eyes spark.

I smiled.

 

I hugged Mayu and gave her a spoon and she started eating the Ice Cream with me.

 

 

 

Mii-chan's POV

 

 

I was in the game room with Yuki.

I went to the sofa side of the plane and saw Takamina sleeping alone so I went beside her...

 

 

She is hugging something...

 

This isn't her bag...

 

I saw Dog designs on the side...

 

It's Acchan's bag...

 

I pulled the bag slowly and lifted her hand in top of me.

Takamina is hugging me. I smiled in my naughty thoughts.

Her face is so close to mine... I smiled...

 

 

I saw Acchan on the corner of my eye looking at us, she frowned and turns away. That made me smile now no one can bother us now. I hugged her and we looked like we're hugging each other. Out of nowhere Kojiharu appeared, "Hey Mii-chan come on I have something to say to you!" What is the problem with this girl I am having fun here can't you see? Arrghh. This girl I really something.

 

 

Kojiharu's POV

 

 

Ehhh?!

 

Mii-chan what are you doing with Takamina??

 

I will never let it happen again.

 

I grabbed 2 popcorn and 2 soft drink. I have a plan I'll call her and I will invite her to watch with us. She can't say no, it's her favorite movie. I will not let her have solo time with Takamina. I pouted.

 

 

"Hey Mii-chan come on I have something to say to you!" I called her and smirked. I placed my hand on her shoulder and hang my arms into hers. "Join us let's watch some movie in the theater room." I said in a flirty voice. She removed my hands and faced me, "No I am having fun her and..." I cut her off and whispered, "But it's your favorite." She quickly change and slowly smiled, "My favorite? Let's go what are you waiting for?" She ran and left.

 

 

She didn't even wait for me, but finally Takamina is alone no one can have alone time with her. I smiled and left, I was on my way to theater room when I saw Mariko in front of me.

 

"Hey where did you go?" Mariko asked me and I just smiled and replied, "I got some food for us!" I raised the popcorn and the soft drinks. She helped me carry those and we went straight to the theater room. We are currently watching Koizora, Mii-chans favorite.

 

*After a few minutes*

 

It is already the last part I think where the boy is dying. I really felt touched in this scene, tears are flowing from my eyes but Mariko looked at me and smiled. She get her handkerchief and gave it to me. I smiled and wiped my tears. She held my hand and I honestly feel the awkwardness between us. I removed my hand and stood up, "Uhhmm I am going to the bathroom." I excused myself. What If I go and accompany Takamina she might be sleeping alone.

 

I am walking towards the plane section where Takamina is sleeping but someone pulled my hand, "Mariko?" I asked and she answered, "Where are you going?" She said and smiled without letting go of my hand. "I was going to the bathroom." I answered but she shrugged, "The bathroom is this way." She pointed on the left part, "Ahhh okay thanks" I smiled and made my way to the bathroom. Is she following me? How can I go to Takamina ! Uggghh!

 

Paruru's POV

 

 

I was forced to join this trip, as far as I remember I'm not part of the Student Council anymore so why are they dragging me here? Even Kawaei Rina was forced to join.

 

 

If my sister wasn't here I will never join this trip again.

I stayed in the Theater room the whole time for a peaceful surrounding and now it's not peaceful anymore. This 4 hour trip isn't a good choice. I left my sister because I know she will just sit there and sleep. This 3 girls here are really noisy so I stood up and went to the Game room. I saw Yuki and Mayu playing in the arcade so I decided to play on the basketball corner. I heard steps and saw these two girls, are they following me? It was Tomochin and Paruru why these girls are here I thought they like the movie? I started playing when Tomochin helped me shooting some balls; there are times that she is the one that gives me the ball. There are times where we accidentally hold each other hands.

 

 

We got the highest score, "You are great huh!" I just nod and she smiled. I left her and sat on one of the racing game chair. I was going to start the race when Tomochin sat on the other sit. "Are you following me?" I asked and she just shrugged

 

I ignored her and started the race. I was a little bit unstable because I don't really know how to play this I just sat here and play whatever I say. I moved the steering wheel whenever it vibrates, so I was totally uncontrollable. I saw Tomochin playing calmed so I was a little bit jealous. I saw a mysterious hand so I looked at the person behind me it's

 

Yuihan?

 

Yuihan?

 

 

She moved the steering wheel and she controlled my car. Our position was a little bit awkward because she is like hugging mo from behind. When the race was done and I was the winner I saw Tomochin pout and Yuihan smiled at me.

 

 

"Do the two of you following me?" They both shrugged I was pissed off so I went to the sofa section and leaving Yuihan and Tomochin.

 

 

After a minute or two I saw both of them again sat beside me. I was in the middle.

"What?" I shouted they both smiled, "We just want to hang out with you." Tomochin said and she smirked while Yuihan nodded.

 

 

"I want to be alone." I answered but they kissed my cheeks. What the?! I quickly wiped my cheeks, "Eeeww that's disgusting don't you guys think?" I uttered and they both laughed, "I think it's not we are just showing you our affection, and that affection is... blah blah blah." Yuihan long endless speech began I didn't bother to listen to her. I decided to put my headphones on and make it on the full blast of music.

 

 

Yeah this time I can sleep without this two bothering me.

Tomochin leaned on me, I tried to remove her head but I can't. Ugghhh "Your head IS HEAVY." But she didn't bother listening to me and she started to sleep. Yuihan decided to copy what Tomochin did.

These two girls are really into my nerves!

I didn't stop them from leaning but instead I took my nap.

 

 

Sae's POV

 

 

 

I decided to stay in the room where no one tried to stay and where I can rest because I am still recovering from what happened few days ago. I really felt tired and really want to sleep the whole time I still have a lot of bruise in my arms.

 

Saaya (Sayaka) entered the room and sat beside my bed. "Are you alright?" She asked me I smiled and answered, "Yes, thank you for taking care of me." This time it is her turn to smile. "You must rest, I will stay here." She said and I fixed my blanket and decided to rest.

 

*After a few minutes*

 

I opened my eyes and saw Saaya resting in front of my hand. This girl has done so much to me. I pulled my blanket and placed it on her. I kissed her forehead and watched her sleeping.

 

I was in the midst of my thoughts when she woke up. "Hey why am I the one using the blanket?" she asked I smiled and replied, "I thought you feel cold and I want to watch you sleep." I responded but she insisted so she stood up and pushed me into the bed once again and fixed the blanket for me but this time she is going somewhere so I pulled her, "Can you stay with me?" She held my hand and nod. "No I mean." I pointed on the bed. Her face changed and I was going to laugh she looked so troubled. I pulled her this time I made sure that she will fall to the bed.

 

And she did.

 

I hugged her tight so she can't insist anymore. "Hey hug me or else you will fall" I smirked and she replied, "Hai Hai!" and she hugged me.

 

We were hugging each other when Mayuyu entered the room and took a picture of us. Saaya shouted to stop Mayu but I just hugged her tight.

 

She just let a big sigh and smiled at me.

 

 

Mayu's POV

 

 

After I running from Acchan I hid in the Game room and played with Yukirin!

"YUKIRIN!!" I shouted and I saw her with Kawaei, "Hi Mayuyu!" Yukirin answered. When I was already beside them Kawaei suddenly talked, "I am going I am really hungry so byee!" Yukirin and I both nod.

 

I started watching her playing and I really don't understand what she is playing. She looked at me and smiled, "Do you want to learn how to play this?" I nod.

She taught me how to play she even hold my hands. I was really flustered and I blushed. We saw Paruru entered the game room after a few minutes Tomochin and Yuihan entered too.

 

Yukirin taught me different kinds of techniques and I even defeat her sometimes. When Yukirin wasn't looking I took pictures of her and took some pictures of Paruru, Tomochin and Yuihan. As I can see they are flirting.

 

 

The three left and once again we're left but we decided to go out to grab some food. I told her that I will find a place for us. I was walking when I saw a room so I opened it and saw Sae and Saaya hugging each other and took a picture of it. I also went to the kitchen to call Yukirin but she isn't there instead I saw Yuko and Nyan nyan playing and Yuko touching her B**bies I laughed and took a picture of her.

Mariko-sama called Nyan nyan and invited her to watch on the theater room. They left Yuko-san gave me some Ice Cream. I planned to run with this Ice Cream I will give this to Yukirin since Yuko-san is in the midst of her dream I slowly pulled the Ice Cream pack and ran.

 

I saw Yukirin calling my name. "Mayuyu?" I smiled, "Yes?" I sat beside her, "I went to the kitchen but you're not there. "Ahh I helped Ricchan she doesn't know where is the kitchen and she's been roaming around so I showed her the way." What Ricchan she is a real baka I laughed even my tears was uncontrollable.

Yukirin and I laughed, "Let's eat" She smiled and I nod.

 

 

Out of nowhere I heard someone shouting, "MAYUYU!!"

Oh-oh!

 

It's Yuko-san!

 

Acchan POV

 

 

I came back from the fridge and saw Takamina alone again this time she's not asleep instead she is looking out of the window while listening to her earphones.

 

I hugged her and removed one of her earphone and whispered "Tadaiima"

She smiled at me and she put her arm around my shoulders.

"MAYUYU!!!" We heard Yuko shouting Mayuyu's name and we saw Mayuyu eating with Yukirin and her face looked so troubled. Takamina and I laughed when we saw Yuko, with her epic face. She tickled Mayuyu even Yukirin was laughing. Mayuyu screamed and screamed! "Stop Yuko-san!" Even Yuko laughed at her, "Why did you took my Ice Cream. This is your punishment!" and she laughed

 

 

 

----

 

So How's the update? Hope its fine though...

 

Maybe this will be one of the longest update, word count? 3714 words

 

I'm really sorry I needed to retype everything because my phone messed up!

 

 

Thank you for the readers and those who vote and give side comments! <3

 

 

Tell me what you feel in the comments or in private message... I'm open for discussions...

 

Please Support and vote till the very end...

The next chapter will still be about the trip and a lot of OTPs <3 <3 <3

 

Hello to the silent readers who still support my story!

You can tell me your feedback I would be glad to accept those.

 

Once again please Vote and support my story! love lots <3

If you want to give any suggestions, feedback you can put it on the comments

 

 

 

Who do you want for Takamina?

Who do you want for Paruru?

Who do you want for Haruna?

Who do you want for Acchan?

 

 

Thank you very much!

Arigatougozaimasu!