Part 3

To Infinity and Beyond (Atsumina Fanfic)

As we sat on these chairs reminiscing memories of our past. I saw her slowly closed her eyes and smiled like she's having this lovely dream.

"Acchan.." I looked at her when she called my attention. "Hmm..?" As I lingering the moment that we are having.

"Do you remeber when we decided to stay under a cherry blossom tree and talk about our future ahead of us?" She continued, "That time is the best memory for me, before that day.." She looked at me sincerly.

I touched her hand, "I do remember." I answered her with a flashing smile on my face.

"I really didn't mean to let go of you like that, but I thought that maybe you can move on happily after that." She explained while looking at the marble staircase of their swimming pool, "Its already in the past Takamina." I assured her.

"I know but there are things I want to say to you.." She slowly looked at me. "I was hospitalized that day.. Because of Appendicitis.." I was shocked totally shocked, I just looked at her and still listening.

"After three weeks I was discharged but upon entering our house I got a news that my mother was hit and run by a car.. So I ran searching for her.." This is the first time I saw her cry, we all knew that Takamina is this happy go lucky girl, responsible and happy person.

But now that doesn't matter because I saw this soft side of hers'. "I ran even I feel so much pain.. And I saw her lying on the street with blood on her head.." I touched her back and let her feel safe and assured.

"I approached her and the only thing she did was to say 'i love you Takamina' and she.." She continued as she cried harder, "She died on my arms.."

"Days went by her burial is the only thing in my mind." She stare on the floor, "They came, my father came with his own family."

"They told me that I should live with them.." I held her hand and squeezed and to let her feel she's not alone.

"I was angry to my father but then he explained everything and I decide to live with them.." She smiled at me and continued.

"And I met my sisters and went to their school." I hugged her tight and whispered, "I missed you so much Takamina." And smiled

"I missed you to Acchan, and sorry for leaving you behind." i nodded and smile at her, as I stood up and dance to make Takamina laugh..

But I felt someone touch my s and I screamed "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I turned around seeing Yuko touching my s

And she shouted, "Welcome to our house, Acchan!" Then Takmina laughed and said, "Spare her for touching you she just really like touching others!" Even Mayuyu laughed while putting the cakes on the table.

"Is that really necessary? I asked Takamina and she just nod I smiled even I feel awkward "Yes it is" Takamina said while beaming.

"Lets eat!" Mayuyu continued, "After that lets swim!" Then a problem came into my mind, "I dont have spare clothes."

"I can lend you some.." Yuko stated and smiled "Thanks" and I smiled.

After eating the cake thaf they prepared. We jumped together into the pool and I played with them.

"Where did you met Takamina?" Yuko suddenly asked me while sitting at the edge of the swimming pool, "We were classmates since high school." Smilling while watching Takamina and Mayuyu playing on the other side of the pool.

"Ahh, she missed you, like alot!" Yuko added "Really?" She nodded. "She told us everything even her darkest and brightest memories of you." She said seriously.

"So please try to avoid letting her go like what she did to you" she added "Of course I won't let that happen again" I said and smiled.

After an hour we decided to take a shower and called my mom that I will be having an overnight on Takamina's house.

But my mother asked me, "Overnight on the first day of school?" And I laughed "Its alright mom I'm with Takamina" i chuckled "Takamina your High School Friend?" She added I answered her "Yes can you bring me some civilian and pajamas. Please~" I said with a baby voice and she said,"Hai~" And I hung up.

"Atsuko-san" Mayuyu whispered, "Why Mayuyu?" I looked at her and smiled. "Come with me and I'll tour you around." I nodded and smiled.

I followed her and stopped on a room that is full of sport equipment like a cap for snow boarding and also a snow board and some books, I can also see alot of fashionable clothes in order. She told me that this is the room of Yuko-san. i was amazed because it's so big for just a bedroom.

The next door are full of kawaii stuffs, anime figure, anime memorabilias and alot of things that are related with anime. There is also a computer table and its customized with vocaloid paint and also the mousepad was related to vocaloid. "This is my room!" Mayuyu stated with excitement in her voice.

Their room are too big it's like my bathroom and bedroom together. We went to the second to the last room. This room is big as the other two rooms. When I entered the room I was amazed because everything is in order.

The wall near the door are full of Mangas and closets that I presume as another Manga Cabinet. The wall near the window is where pictures and video tapes are, even our high school pictures are there and the wall where the window itself has study table with sone books, bed with stufftoys and a ribbon cabinet because its full of ribbons.

"This is Takamina-chan's room." Mayuyu stated. The room was organized like the other two and as I can say the three of them has different hobbies and characteristics as I can see in their rooms.

The last room was their parent's room which has an antique design all over. As I can see this is the biggest room that I entered.

When we decided to go downstairs we saw Yuko and Takamina and told us that the food is ready, so Mayuyu and I decided to go and eat. 

While I'm on my way to the dinning room I saw her step-mother again and bowed to her, she smiled at me as I sat down on the dinning table.

Her mother prepared alot of food. "Oohh my favorite Potato Gratin!" Mayuyu stated and placed some on my plate. "It's yummy I promise." She added and smiled. When I tried it was yummy and amazing.

I saw Takamina eating her favorite Katsudon, I smiled as I looked at her. We ate our dinner quietly. After eating we went to their Theather/Play room and decided to play XBOX .

This day became a great bonding not only with Takamina but also with Mayuyu and Yuko.

Time went by so fast and we need to sleep for school tomorrow. We encountered a problem. Their guest room was under reconstruction so there's no other room available.

Takamina shouted while we are arguing with whom I am going to sleep with, "Atsuko will sleep in my room, not in Yuko's room and not in Mayuyu's" I smiled on her as she smiled on me.

The four of us stayed in Takamina's room until Mayuyu fell asleep so Yuko took her to her room. Yuko bids goodbye to us.

Takamina and I decided to sleep and call it a day, but before we went to bed I hugged her so tight as if I don't want to let her go. She chuckled in a funny way as I let go of her and told me that hugging her make her feel ticklish.

-------
 

Shinoda Mariko the strict peace officer was on the media.


Please support and vote for my story Thank you!