Author's Note

To Infinity and Beyond (Atsumina Fanfic)

If you ever read the story Thank you very much!~

As you can see I have a lot f gramatical errors and mispelled words..

I am sorry for that, I made the story 3 years ago (2015) and I admit I was still a kid that time. I was still growing that time.

 

I am sorry I rushed the last Chapter, writing stories is really my past time since I was a kid and getting feedbacks about my stories were the happiest moments. Because of that I try to thank my readers since then. (It's pretty obvious in my authors note in every chapter)

First year in college made me hella busy and as a result I deleted most of my stories and rushed this story. I am sorry.

Thank you for reading~

I have a lot of stories written in my notebook since I was 10 years old.. But due to cringey story plots and twist I never posted it online.

And to those who are asing me to transfer some of my stories from wattpad to aff, sorry for the delay~ Thank you~

About the TW/M chapter *ehem* Inever thought my mind is dirty since I was a child. hehehehe let me go tho I am old enough now hehehe

Some of the author's note are not edited so please bear with me and sorry for so much spacing.. I thought it is important to have a lot of space before.. but may be not? Sorry!



THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING!~

Have  nice day ahead!