Part 9

To Infinity and Beyond (Atsumina Fanfic)

Takahashi Minami's P.O.V

 

 

 

Alarm beeps~~~

 

 

 

*Kriiiinnngg!*

 

 

*Kriiiinnngg!*

 

 

*Kriiiinnngg!*

 

 

 

I opened my eyes as my and blink as fast as I can!

 

 

 

Uwaaa~~

 

 

 

I need to wake up I need to go to school early today!

 

 

 

I stood up and ran around my room and pulling everything I need, after that I went straight to the bathroom and started to take a bath...

 

 

 

 

~Opps dear readers I won't allow peeping tom in my bath so fast forward

-sincerely, Takamina

 

 

 

 

*Fast Forward*

 

 

 

When I finished taking a bath and enjoying every second of it, I arranged my clothes and stuffs that I am going to bring... I wore my school uniform and went down stairs; I shouted Mayu and Yuko's name while preparing some bread and bacon for my breakfast.

 

 

 

I saw Mayu approached me while grinning, "Why are grinning?" I smiled

 

 

'Itadakimasu'

 

 

 

I opened my mouth to savor the taste of the bread monster; I slowly munched the bacon.

 

 

Yummy! Oishi!

 

 

"Yuu-kun is outside actually" Mayuyu stated and acted like a flustered little girl.

 

 

 

I pumiced and looked at Mayuyu who started preparing her breakfast.

 

 

Yuu-kun?!

 

 

Why he's here? This is not good.

 

I looked at Yuko walking towards the dining room.

 

 

"Where did you come from?" I asked her she grins and answered, "I went outside to talk to Yuu-kun, He said he's going to take you to school, Hurry!"

 

 

 

"Wait how about the two of you?" I asked her and she answered "We're fine with the driver! Ayiiieeee" They both grinned and laughed at the same time.

 

 

 

I ran outside and saw Yuu-kun standing besides his car smiling,

Why he's here seriously?!

 

 

"Good Morning Minami-Chan!" He greeted me; I frowned in front of him and answered, "Why are you here all of a sudden." He suddenly frowned.

 

 

"Not happy to see me? Okay I'm going" He faced his car and acted like he's going.

 

 

"Wait..." I called him out and he turned to face me.

 

"What?" he said

 

 

"I'm sorry, what I mean is why you are here suddenly?" I asked him calmly this time.

 

"Why? Am I not allowed here?" He answered and grinned

 

"Minami-Chan you're getting sweeter huh? Yieee" He teased me

 

 

I ignored him and went to the passenger side of the car. "Let's go!" I shouted.

"Haii!" He shouted

 

 

When he entered the driver side he started asking questions like; 'How's your school?' 'How are you?' 'Are you busy these days?' and blah blah blah. I just stared at the window outside and answered his questions, "My school is fine, I'm fine, and I'm very busy, that's all."

 

 

 

He looked at me and said, "I'm going to pick you up later." I saw in my peripheral vision that he smiled

 

 

 

"What!? NO!" I immediately shouted as I realized what he said.

"Why not?" He asked looking seriously.

"Because it's none of your business." I answered

 

 

 

"That means you don't have the right to stop me am I right?" He said without looking at me.

 

 

 

"Arrggh, I really hate you!" I shouted

 

 

 

Thank God we're already in front of the school so I decided to go out of his car and go to the SC room immediately. I didn't even say goodbye to him.

 

 

 

*SC Room*

 

 

 

I sat in my chair and reorganized the papers in the table. I saw Haruna and Mi-Chan standing by the door, "Problem?" They both said in unison.

 

 

 

"None" I answered, Mi-Chan sat on the chair in front of my table, and "You are just fixing those papers when you have a problem." Mi-Chan added so I once again answered, "It's nothing really." They smiled and left.

 

 

 

I prepared my books and notebooks for my next class. I went to my room and waited for our professor.

 

 

 

*After Class*

 

 

 

 

I went to the SC room for a meeting with the other officers; we didn't include the councilors in this meeting.

 

 

Our meeting ended at 5:53 pm so I assume that most of the students already went home. I texted Yuko and the other officers to 'go home I am going to stay for awhile' I locked the SC room and went down stairs and decided to go to the GYM and took a shower.

 

 

Time Check: 6:07 pm

 

 

After having that cold shower I decided to go home, but there is a car in front of the gate.

 

 

"I told you I'm going to pick you up" Yuu-kun said

 

I just went inside his car without saying anything. He went into the driver side and started initiating the car.

 

 

"What are you doing here?" I seriously uttered

 

"Ohh, you've changed your more serious now." He stated looking to my side.

I didn't answer so he continued, "Do you remember the agreement that we had few years ago?" He stated.

 

"What about that?" I asked

 

"It's about time to fulfill it." He smirked

 

"Give me more time to find a way to stop that agreement." I insisted

He slowly comes close to my face...

 

 

What an awkward situation! Were still in front of the school don't you think arrggg!

 

I pushed his shoulders to stop him and he did.

 

 

"That agreement isn't in your hands so better hurry up." He smirked

 

 

That made me feels furious.

 

 

I really hate him...

 

 

*Flashback*

 

 

After I graduated in High School and after my mother died my father decided to let me live with them...

 

 

Vacation came and we went to London...

 

 

I found out that he has a company there... My father invited me to join him for a business meeting since I'm going to inherit every business he has.

 

 

That afternoon we sat in a sofa in a restaurant and waited there...

 

 

*After a few minutes*

 

 

An old man came with his son named Yuu Shirota.

 

 

Then they talked about business leaving me speechless...

I don't understand a thing...

 

 

 

I heard Mr. Shirota saying that I am going to be a part of his family soon, so I looked at my father and he told me that he's planning to have an arranged marriage with that boy.

 

 

 

I stood up; I don't care if they think that I'm a disrespectful girl.

 

 

"I don't want to and I am not planning to obey you this time Father." I said and I slowly walked away.

 

 

 

My father called my attention and said, "The decision is not in your hands, it is in our hands."

 

 

 

I ran away ...

 

 

 

I went to the park and I saw the guy sat beside me.

 

 

 

"Hi I'm Yuu, you are?" He said

 

"Minami." I said

 

"Don't worry about that... I already asked if we could get an extension for our marriage." He smirked and continued; "Now it is in my hands."

 

 

*End of Flashback*

 

 

*Atsuko's P.O.V.*

 

Our room was really messy!

 

 

I laughed all alone; I am currently walking to the gate to go home...

 

 

Time Check: 6:15 pm

 

 

Better to go home or am I going to face my mother's bullet voice...

 

 

 

I saw Takamina walking beside the gate with a car in front of her... The window slowly opened and a guy smiled at her saying something, but she just walked through the passenger side...

 

 

 

Who is this guy?

 

 

Now what is this?

 

 

I hid in the tall grass beside the gate and peek into the car.

 

 

I saw the guy approaching her...

 

 

I just closed my eyes...

 

 

But when I opened my eyes I saw Takamina facing the other side while the guys is smiling.

 

 

This is the first time I saw that kind of eyes from Takamina and I can say that, that eyes creeps me out..

 

 

Who is this guy?

 

 

What is her relationship with him?

 

 

*To be continued*

-----------------------------

 

 

How's the chapter?

Hope its fine...

 

Btw, I am really thankful to all the readers..

So Please Support and vote till the very end..

 

 

 

I want to thank Fcee48

 

for giving me another fan-art! Thank you very much!

Hello to the silent readers who always give me numerous great feedback on pm thank you!

 

Once again thank you.. Please support and Vote!

 

*LARGE SCALE of OTP on the next chapter*

and find out what will happen to Takamina and Yuu..

 

Do you want Atsuko or Yuu for takamina?

Let me hear your suggestions! thank you!

 

I'm planning to add more characters in the story! Please wait for it.

 

If you want to send fan-arts or want to get more news follow me here;

 

 

Thank you!