Part 5

To Infinity and Beyond (Atsumina Fanfic)

Suddenly a tall girl with smooth skin approached me and smirked, she is a model like girl.

"Konnichiwa!" She said and smiled. I bow as she greet me, "What can I do for you?" I asked her but she didn't answered instead she walked in front of us, so we followed her.

 

She stopped in front of a car, " Hop in I'll accompany the both of you to the bar." She smiled like she's a cute girl asking for something. I went closer to Sayanee and whispered, "Who is she?" Sayanee looked at me with such a strange look, "Seriously you don't know her? She's the Secretary of the council Kojima Haruna, Unbelievable." She rolled her eyes, "Oh really, I didn't see that coming."

 

We slowly followed her inside the car. While on our way to the "Bar/Dinner Party" Kojiharu broke the wall of silence between all of us. "Uhhmm.. Yamamoto-san, how old are you?" Sayanee started to stutter "U-uhhmm.. I-I'm 16 years old."

 

I looked at her with a curious eyes and mouthed 'What is happening to you?' but she just shook her shoulders as if she's very nervous. "Is there any problem?" Kojiharu asked while looking at the rear view mirror to see if what is happening at the backseat.

 

I just answered, "It's nothing" and smiled, She looked at me in the rear view mirror and asked, "How about you?" and smiled innocently. I looked outside the window and answered, "Same" and smiled.

After the long awkward situation we finally arrived in the said "Bar", this isn't look like a bar. It's like an old fashioned antique restaurant made of wood. "Is this really a bar?" I asked and Kojiharu nod.

 

As we enter the said Bar the antique fashion of the Bar became futuristic, Its like a sheep in a wolf's clothing. (correct idiom: A wolf in sheep's clothing)

 

It's not like the other bar where it's crowded, It's not crowded in here. We entered the VIP room and already saw the whole student council. "Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu" as we bowed are heads, they all welcomed us. I sat between Sashihara-san and Sayanee.

 

The seating arrangement

*elongated circle*

 

Takamina - Mayuyu - Yuko - Kojiharu - Mariko - Rena - Jurina - Itano - Kasai - Sayaka - Sae - Sayanee - Acchan - Sashihara - Yui - Yuki - Mi-chan

 

Student Council Positions

 

President: Takahashi Minami

Vice President: Yuko Oshima

Secretary: Kojima Haruna

Peace Officer: Shinoda Mariko

P.R.O: Minegishi Minami

Business Manager: Kashiwagi Yuki

Auditor: Yui Yokoyama

Treasurer: Sashihara Rino

 

Councilors

1st Yr. - Matsui Rena & Matsui Jurina

2nd Yr. - Tomomi Itano & Tomomi Kasai

3rd Yr. - Akimoto Sayaka & Miyazawa Sae

4th Yr. - Yamamoto Sayaka & Maeda Atsuko

 

Mayu is just still in 2nd Year, She's not part of the council she's just clinging onto Yuko and Takamina like a spoiled little sister.

 

The dinner party started smoothly everyone is smiling and having fun. Suddenly, Kojiharu poked me and gave me this drink that I believe as the alcohol one, "But, I don't drink." and she replied, "Just this one" and she smiled. So I accepted it. I saw Yuko-san looking to us or specifically she's looking to Kojima-san. I stood up and seat among the other officers.

 

Most of the officers decided to gather around the Karaoke Machine. I sat on a chair and decided to drink what Kojiharu-san gave me. After a few minutes I feel wild, wilder than I think I am. I'm even laughing so hard with simple reasons and having fun with the others.

 

I stared to drink more and more alcohol and that makes me uncontrollable. A soft hand tried to stop my hand for getting a new drink, "Eh?? I want more.." I pouted in front of Takamina. She smiled and get the shot glass in my hand, "Enough Atsuko." She said calmly.

 

"Atsuko and I will go home already." Takamina shouted. Everyone looked at us and Mii-chan approached us, "What going home already?" She pouted Takamina nod. "I will come with the both of you I already want to go home to! Bye everyone!" Mii-chan stated then Takamina Smiled and said, "Okay."

 

We are in the backseat and Takamina is in the middle. It looks kinda awkward. I leaned in Takamina's shoulders as I see Mii-chan do the same thing. I fell asleep on the whole way even if I don't want to because I know Mii-chan will kinda flirt with Takamina.

 

Third Person's POV

 

While Atsuko fell asleep in the shoulder of Takamina. Mii-chan hugged Takamina and said "Hey I love you~~" and Takamina chuckled. "Whoo Mii-chan your creepy, you're just drunk." Takamina laughed so hard.

 

"B-but I-it's T-true..." Mii-chan felt like crying so Takamina touched Mii-chan's temple and slowly tapping it to comfort Mii-chan. " No Buts' just sleep" Takamina said and smiled.

 

A few minutes passed and they are already in front of Atsuko's house. The driver of Takamina carried her and brought her inside as her father tried to carry her into her room. Takamina bid her goodbye as Atsuko's parents started thanking her for bringing Atsuko home. The driver and Takamina went back to the car where Mii-chan is sleeping. She sat and let Mii-chan lean on her shoulder again.

 

Takamina was shocked when suddenly Mii-chan hugged her so tight and so close. Takamina can feel Mii-chan's breath in her neck, but still Takamina just let her sleep still because Takamina know that her friend already suffered alot in the past few years.

 

They already arrived in Mii-chan's house and Takamina wake her up. Mii-chan opened her eyes and smiled at Takamina. "Takamina can you sleep here for tonight? Oh Please?" Mii-chan stated as she pouts her lips like a baby.

 

"B-but I can't." Takamina answered and bids her goodbye but suddenly, Mii-chan pulled her and said, "Please" and started to cry. "Okay, Okay" Takamina texted the driver that she'll sleep in Mii-chan's house. Mii-chan started jumping and singing like a kid. Takamina just smiled.

 

They went to Mii-chan's room and when Mii-chan fell asleep she went to the guest room for a night shower and she decided to sleep.

 

In the Bar

 

Yuko approached Kojiharu while she's laughing with the other officers. "What did you put on that drink?" Yuko asked Kojiharu smiled at her and answered, "So you saw?" Yuko answered "Yes."

 

"I just thought that party means loud, noisy and fun but she's so damn serious that's why I gave her a drink with some medicine to be wilder." Kojiharu stated "I think that what you did was wrong." Yuko stated. "I'm sorry, I just want to make her happier." Yuko smiled as she see the sincere eyes of Kojiharu.

 

"Here's a drink" Kojiharu trying to give a shot to Yuko. "Hai~~" Yuko smiled as she drink the alcohol. "Did you put some wild medicine in there?" Yuko suddenly asked and she laughed, Kojiharu chuckled and said, "Hell no!" and Kojiharu laughed "Just Kidding" Yuko added.

 

----

 

.

So how's this chapter, tell me if its awful or great..

Hi to the silent readers :) Hello to those who supported this story all the way!

So on the Media was a fan art made by one of the readers

fcee48 Thank you again

Thank you for the Fan art again :)

So please once again please support and vote for my story.