Part 18 [Epilogue]

To Infinity and Beyond (Atsumina Fanfic)

3rd Person POV

The next day~ 

The scheduled fights started early, Atsuko was scheduled to fight Sayanee early in the morning. They were gathered in the arena early in the morning, when Atsuko's name was called she went to the center of the arena where she saw Sayanee smiling in front of her, "Atsuko chan let's fight with no hard feelings okay?" Sayanee stated, I nod agreeing with her.

Their names were announced until a signal went off that signifies the start of the fight.

The battle started, Atsuko observing Sayanees movement trying to find out her way of fighting, Sayanee tried to punch Atsuko but Atsuko quickly dodge it. Atsuko kept dodging Sayanee's punches, after a few minutes Atsuko was able to find out Sayanee's way of fighting she slowly tried to attack Sayanee. Atsuko gave Sayanee a hook but Sayanee successfully dodge it, but Atsuko suddenly gave her a fast hook that got Sayanee.

Sayanee was shocked, she went back to her phase and tried attacking Atsuko, she was attacking her punch after punch they looked like they were boxing they weren't using their feet as they fight.

Sayanee attacked her so much that she didn't notice her stamina drained so much. When Atsuko felt that Sayanee indeed drained her own stamina she started giving her punch after punch. That got Sayanee's balance and fell on the floor.

She tried to stand up but suddenly she felt piercing pain in her side and can't stand up. Atsuko was announced the winner. Atsuko helped her stand, "How did you do that?" Sayanee asked Atsuko whispered, "It is because I only punched one place in your body your sides, that is the only place where you didn't try to guard yourself up that's why." Sayanee smiled and congratulated her.

Sayanee stayed at the clinic while Atsuko continued the battles.

The fight went on until Atsuko ended up on Blue badge where she got defeated by a girl with a mask.

The next further battles were for the highest position, she even found out that the red badges don't fight anymore it is like the hall of fame. She saw a lot of violet badge's fights and she was astonished because it clearly looks like they were really trying to kill each other.

She didn't saw Takamina nor Yuko the whole day, she was so tired from her fights that she just went home straight.

The next day~

The event was done.

still Takamina and Yuko were no where to be found, I started getting doubts I tried calling Yuko but she wasn't answering.

I decided to go to the student council room and saw some member, I asked them but they told me that they didn't know where they went. I went to Mayu and fortunately they don't have a teacher, I approached her an asked where Yuko and Takamina was she immediately answered, "Oh they were on a trip but I didn't know where, they were with my Father." oh I got quite dumbfounded after that.

I thanked her and went out, why she isn't answering then or why she didn't text me beforehand?

I had so many doubts in my mind that I can't completely focus on my class. When the bell rang Sayanee tried talking to me but instead I made my way out and went home alone. I texted Sayanee  that I was sorry for leaving her behind, then she said she understand me since she know that I was thinking of Takamina.

I tried calling Takamina's phone but it was turned off. I thought maybe I lost her again, this time I lost her again. I got frustrated and cried instead, I fell asleep crying that night.

 

The next morning I was awaken by a bunch missed phone calls, from Yuko chan I even saw her messages, I went to read them one by one. 

"Acchan call me immediately."

"Acchan you awake?"

"Acchan!"

And a lot more, I panicked and called her immediately.

"Acchan?!" Yuko answered, "Takamina.. Takamina..."Yuko continued and she cried. "What happened to Takamina?" She continued crying, "Yuko-san please what happened to Takamina." She sobs, "T-takamina, T-takamina l-left us already." She stated. I was shocked, so shocked that I can't move, so shocked that my tears fell on its own.

"S-s-she what?" I asked again, "She left us Acchan she left us!" and she cried really loud.

 "She left us Acchan she left us!" 
"She left us Acchan she left us!" 
"She left us Acchan she left us!" 
"She left us Acchan she left us!" 
"She left us Acchan she left us!" 
"She left us Acchan she left us!" 

That's what in my mind.

  Yuko ordered me to go to her house so I did, I rode a Taxi and immediately went there. The maid opened the door for me and I quickly went inside.

"Takamina!?"I shouted again and again and suddenly there I saw Yuko crying on the floor. She told me to sit in the couch first and explained to me what really happened. "We actually went to US for more advance treatment of her heart disease. I found it out on the Team building. I told my father and my father told me that the three of us were going to US the next day." she continued, "B-but after examinations they found out that her heart was large already and anytime she can have heart attack. So we stayed in the hospital for another night, b-but t-that night she held our hand and smiled at us, we called Mayu and my Mother, I was about to tell you that time b-but she d-didn't want to, she then decided to sleep, I-I-I didn't thought that would be the last time that I will see her again." Yuko cried again.

"Where's Takamina!?" I asked her She pointed towards upstairs and quickly ran. I wasn't able to see Mayu or their parents around, maybe they are in Takamina's room. "As soon as I opened the door I saw her there."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw her there.
I saw her there.
I saw her there.
I saw her there.
I saw her there.
I saw her there.
I saw her there.
 

Standing smiling at me or rather beaming at me!

with bouquet of flowers in her hand.

I ran and hugged her so tight.

I-I thought she left us?

I faced her immediately and kissed her in her lips! She was shocked as she look at me. 

"What happened to you!?" I asked and she just smiled,

The culprit appeared at the door smirking at me, YUKO

"What a nice view to see btw, the ending was a lie" and she smirked and leave.

"What!?" I shouted

"I didn't die, we went there indeed for check ups and stuffs but I didn't die" She whispered.

"Thank GOD!" I shouted and hugged her again.

"D-did you just pranked me!?" I shouted and hit her softly.

she laughed.

and suddenly she kneel in front of me.

"Can you be my Girlfriend?" she stated while looking at me.

"Can you be my Girlfriend?"
"Can you be my Girlfriend?"
"Can you be my Girlfriend?"

I nod and uttered, "Yes"

She jumped around and after that she calmed down.

"Actually I wanted you to be officially mine, because I will go to the US for my advance Treatment for a year, they will give me my diploma early. I don't want to lose you again so I am sealing you. Once I am back let's get married!"

 

===

The End

===

 

 

SORRY FOR THE LAME ENDING!

I am not a great author I promised lots and lots of time and yet I wasn't able to so her I decided to finish it already since I put it on hold for too long!

So Sorry I am not a good author!

I wasn't also able to close some stories specially on some OTPs' here in this story I am really SORRY!

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY!

I AM REALLY GLAD TO MEET ALL OF YOU I AM REALLY THANKFUL WITHOUT YOU GUYS I WON"T FEEL THE URGE TO WRITE STORIES AND CONTINUE THEM! THANK YOU VERY MUCH SAYOUNARA!~~


I also felt sad that MY TAKAMINA MY OSHI REALLY GRADUATED, SINCE THEN I AM NOT UPDATED WITH THE GIRLS I AM SORRY!! HUHUHU

 

BYEEEEE 

(T_T)/

 (T_T)\

 (T_T)/  

  (T_T)\