Part 13

To Infinity and Beyond (Atsumina Fanfic)

To have Peaceful and Calm reading try playing the song on the media! Happy reading!

---

 

Takamina's POV

I woke up hearing loud knocks from the door,

 

*knock*

 

*Knock*

 

*Knock*

 

The longer they knock the louder it gets so I decided to stand up and open the poor door, 3 girls is in front of me two of the has their arms crossed and raised eyebrow and the other one is just smiling in front of me, namely Mii-chan, Nyan Nyan and Yuuko.

 

(On the other hand Paruru hid on one of the corner walls while observing the three girls and mostly  Takamina)

 

They stood there raising their eyebrows at me, "Yes?" I asked yawned.

 

"Breakfast is ready", Mii-chan added She even enter to look for sleeping Atsuko on her bed. I pushed them outside and closed the door. "Be there in 20", I answered.

Nothing happened last night, purely nothing...

I feel disappointed.
haha you don't have to be disappointed takamina thats alright there are more chance in the future.

You know guys what happened last night, Atsuko tried to approach her wearing her bikini, but halfway through she just collapse and whispered my name. I smelled a strong scent of beer.

I thought they are going to drink a light one?

Now I'm looking at Atsuko who is so asleep, I tried to wake her up in a normal way,

No effect.

So I imitated her mother's morning voice and uttered her name I even hugged her from the back.

"Atsu"
"Atsu, breakfast is ready"
she moved a bit so I continued my unique way of waking her up.

 

She slowly opened her eyes and slowly smiled I can see in her face that she embarrassed, she is even blushing.

I smiled at her and stood up. "Go change your clothes, I know your hungry!"

She smiled and quickly nod

Afte a few minutes we went down together and saw everyine preparing breakfast.

I sat to my usual seat and they went to their seats.

"Okay the training will start later at 8 we still have two hours to prepare." They all nod so I continued, "Lets eat for now thhen excercise before the actal training, understood?"

"Yes" They all answered in unison.

We ate happily together. After a few minutes We prepared in our rooms for the training.

3rd person's POV
*8:00*

 

The exercise started smooth then the Training began.

The first trial was the 'Trust Fall', one person will stand on a elevated part of a land at least 5-6 feet tall, the others will catch her from below catching her back when she leaned to fell from the elevated part.

This trial strengthens the bond and trust in each member.

Takamina went first then Yuko and so on it began smoothly but when the juniors tried fear overcame them and started to panic most of them cried.

after 1 and a half hours the trial ended successfully.

The next one was a trial course where they need to climb in a tree and on top of that they will cross to another tree stepping only on the ropes.

Most of the members cried some because of fear of height and some is because they thought of falling from the rope.

(A/N: I got the ideas on my girls scout training before xD)
 

Next will be the raw egg eater.

Everyone was given raw eggs and they need to eat it, most of the students vomited and some spitted the raw egg to the ground.

Most of them feel disgusted.

 

Its almost 2 pm when the first part of their training ended.

 

They took their late lunch but this time they will eat alone they need to fin their own place to eat the food  given to them, this will enhance the dependency of a member and she needs to change it.

 

They went back to the lounge at exact 3:15 pm to continue their training.

 

The training started the training became hard for them like Trekking, Hiking and Training Course.

 

The training ended at exactly 9:30 pm so they decided to take bath together all of them except Takamina.

 

 

*At the Bath*

 

Everyone played inside the bath, Yuko removed all her clothes and walk around the bath.

 

The Juniors were very shocked some even cried.

"!!"

"Wahhh!"

"!"

They shout while the seniors and the old members were just laughing.

 

Suddenly Mariko shouted, "Chomatte-yo!" (Wait a minute)

 

They all look at her with questioning look, "Where is Takamina?" Mariko continued.

 

They all looked at Acchan but she just shrugged off and said, "She said she's going to the room first."

They all nod.

"Why she's always avoiding us when it comes on taking a bath?" Sashi asked

 

They all nod.

Acchan looked at Yuko, "Why she's always avoiding taking a bath with us?"

Yuko just smile and said, "I don't know she always take a bath alone." 

Acchan nod.

Everyone continued and laughed while taking a bath.

--

On the other hand Takamina went to her room, she is very tired. She can't breathe properly so she went to her bag and get her medicines. 

 

After taking the medicine she decided to sit in her bed and breathe.

 

After 30 Minutes she decided to go to the bath, a different bath to be exact. 

She don't want to take a bath with other members so she chose to be alone.

 

She heard loud noises outside it means that the members are finished taking a bath already.


She sat on the Tub alone thinking; For 3 days we will do the same aggressive training. I don't think I can handle it, but I will because I know it will surely paid off.

No one know what Takamina feels behind those smiles in , those kindness and caring side of her. There are still secrets she have and she kept it all  to herself.

--

Going back to the room, Acchan looked for Takamina inside their room but she saw nothing so she decided to ask others.

She went to  Yuko's room and asked them if they saw Takamina and they said no.

 

Yuko stood up and told the other members to go look for takamina!

 

They all look for Takamina.

 

--

 

Takamina went back to their room,

While walking she felt heavy

 and her sight became darker and darker. She just thought that maybe its because of the medicine she took.

She fell to her bed.

She tightly closed her eyes,

Her ears can't hear no more,

She was already unconsious.

 

 

The door blasted open and saw Yuko and Acchan shouting Takamina's name, they saw unconscious Takamina so they called the nurse in the  dorm they are staying at.

 

 

They were ordered to go out for a moment just to check for Takamina.

 

The Nurse immediately called the doctor and they were shocked.

 

----------

 

So hows the update?

 

 

Find out why they are shocked?

Vote and support my story thank you!

The format of their training is, 

1st day free

2nd-4th day Training 

5th day Free

 

So They will be having a very hard time.

 

Hope you like it!

Thank you to the Silent and Vocal readers.

Vote and Support!