Part 7

To Infinity and Beyond (Atsumina Fanfic)

Atsuko's POV

I woke up feeling terrible, I'm having a headache..

I decided to go to the comfort room to take a warm bath.. My headache was lessen but still hurts. I decided to go to school after eating my yummy breakfast...

Last night.. What happened last night?? The only thing that I remeber is drinking a shot of cocktail.. Ughh Why did I even tried to drink..

At the school

"Ohaiyou!" Sayanee waved at me, I smiled as she approached.

"How's your night? You are so wasted last night?" She asked me while walking to our classroon.

"It was terrible, I really regret drinking those.." I pouted as I waved my head as a sign of no. Sayanee laughed and replied "Totally Wasted!" And laughed again

As we entered our room I decided to sleep because it is still early.. While Sayanee did the same.. We slept on our arm chair while the teacher isn't there.

As I see Takamina walking slowly to the other side of this endless world, "Takamina, where are you going? Wait for me!" I tried calling her and still no response.

I stood up and tried catching up with her but slowly she fade away like the wind brushed her by its strands.

I tried shouting, "Takamina!"

"Takamina!"

"Takamina!"

"Takamina!"

I suddenly opened my eyes and saw Sayanee shrugging my shoulders..

I realized that it was just a dream I saw Sayanee's worried eyes, "Are you okay?! You've been shouting her name so much for Pete's sake, thank goodness were the only students here in this room?" She asked me furiously but,

I just closed my eyes and let out a big sigh, "It was just a dream" I explained "a bad dream I think." I continued "Thank goodness, I thought something happened already!" She exclaimed

Takamina is she leaving? What is the meaning of my dreams? The thought of letting Takamina go never leaves my mind.

After a few more minutes our classmates starts to appear before we knew it the professor is already here..

Thoughts bugged me so much that I can't focus on listening to our professor..

"Ms. Maeda? Can you give me the meaning of blah blah blah?" I was shocked when i was called by our Professor.

I saw Sayanee looked at me with with worried eyes, I smiled at her and looked in front as I stood up.

"Honestly sir I am not listening to you, I'm sorry but I know th answer to the question, It means blah blah blah blah blah.. Sir I'm sorry again for not listening." I sat down back to my sit.

"Thank you Ms. Maeda, its okay that you are not listening as long as you understand the lessons." Our professor said and continued his dicussion.

Some one tapped my shoulders and I saw Sayanee smiling and mouthened "nice one!" With a thumbs up I smiled as I tried to start listening to the professor..

After a few minutes someone interrupted our Professor and went straight in front of our professor.

Every students in this room including me was amazed how cool she walks and her outstanding fashion.

As a senior student a second year student like her who has this good fashion sense will make her ouatanding in our eyes. Even her gestures were matured, more matured than some of us.

Its Tomochin (Itano Tomomi) she whispered something to our professor and smiled.

"Ms. Maeda, Ms. Itano wants to talk to you outside." I stood up and bowed as I followed the Itano outside our room.

"What is it?" I asked, she smiled and slowly grabbed something from her pocket.

"We're going to have leadership training on monday, and all of us will prepare for something, they told me to give you this," She gave me the paper.

She continued "The things you need to do was listed there, bye-bye." She waved her hand as she walked away, I shouted "Thank you!" And once again she smiled from the distance.

I went back to my room and smiled at my professor as I go back to my seat.

Before I sat down I gave the paper to Sayanee and told her to stay after dismissal, she nod in reply.

After a while the bell rang. Students began to disperse outside the room. I approached Sayanee and smiled..

"We're going go have leadership training on monday!" I shouted "Yeah and accprding to this paper its a 5 days trip, most likely out of the country." She replied

"5 days?! Out of the country?! I thought it's just for a day?" I exclaimed. "According to this god sent paper it's a 5 day trip somewhere that is far." She replied

"I'm so excited! " i shouted as I jump around like a kid. "According to this paper we should prepare or most likely bring this things for the activity." She continued.

"We can buy those thing maybe on friday after school or Saturday." I suggested, "Okay!" She smiled.

"Can we also buy some clothes after?" Sayanee added, as I nod and smiled.

"Can we join you!" We saw Rena and Jurina at the door. Jurina whose beaming like a kid and Rena who smiled casually.

"Of course you can!" Sayanee smiled as she clunged her arms around Rena and Jurina's neck.

Rena looked at her curiously and a little bit shy while Jurina rapped her arm around Sayanee's waist.

I chuckled as I see the three of them. We decided to go home together.

We walked together as we talk about things we even talked about ourselves except Rena who ia very quiet from the start she just smile if we're talking about funny puns.. And stuffs which is weird.

We bid our goodbye to Rena when we are already in front of their house. We aso bid our goodbye to Jurina who is going to have a different route. 

After a few minutes of walking Sayanee and I will have different routes so we bid our goodbye.

I walked slowly as I hear a loud noise from some where and I tried to peek of what is happening on that corner and, "S-she's from our s-school"

To be continued

----------

 

So how is this chapter? Is it good? Or bad?

Once again please support and vote for my story till the end!
Wait for more exciting episodes.. By the way those OTP will continue on the leadership training so please wait for it! :D
Thank you everyone!

Hi to the silent readers and to those who really support this story!
Thank you!