Part 1

To Infinity and Beyond (Atsumina Fanfic)

"Takamina", I uttered as she went back checking and arranging the papers in front of her and slowly replied, "hmm" without looking at me.

I decided to approach her, as I walk to reach her a girl suddenly opened the door. "Ohaiyou Minami-chan!" Beaming like theres no tomorrow. She ran to Takamina and sat to her lap.

I was stoned when I saw how she's so comfortable with Takamina. Who is she? Takamina and I, we were like that before, but now it's like were completely strangers..

She uttered, "Mayu-chan please spare Ane-chan (pronounced as Aneh) I'm busy, okay?" Mayuyu shouted, "Hai Minami-chan!" while smilling and standing up from Takamina's lap.

Takamina suddenly added, "By the way Acchan," she still call me the way I like, "This is Mayu my Sister." she beamed while looking at Mayu. "And Mayu this is Acchan a dear friend since High School."

I was once again stoned as if I'm in a cement. What?! Sister? really? I shouted, "Sister?!" and suddenly Mayuyu hugged my arm and said, "Ohaiyou Acchan!" and she kissed me while Takamina chuckles looking at us.

"Yes, I found my older and younger sister four years ago." She briefly told me, "But I thought you're an only child" I really thought she's an only child. All this years I thought I already know everything and now. "Long story" she laughed while patting her little sisters head.

"Don't worry I'll let you meet my Ane-san!" she stood up fixing again some papers. "By the way do you have class be careful before the peace officer Shinoda Mariko catch you." She stated, "Oh My I have my class! Bye see you later! I shouted as she laugh "okay!" she answered.

That laugh, That I last saw 4 years ago.

I missed it! I hope I can see it again.

As I ran to my room I saw the Vice President again so I approached her. "Uhmm.. Yuko-san Thank you for letting me enter the President's room." I smiled at her "It's nothing, she missed you so much.." missed me? "Eh?" I asked her I'm really confused who is she talking about.

"Nandemonai!" she smirked and bids her goodbye

Once again I ran as fast as I could to avoid being late..

and at last I wasn't late.. whoo so tired, The girl awhile ago stated, "So tired? Where did you go?" she asked curiously "Somewhere.. What your name by the way?"

She suddenly fixed her uniform "I'm Yamamoto Sayaka nice to meet you Maeda-san" she smiled for the first time, "You can call me Atsuko." I assured her with a fine smile. "Hai!" she replied.

The class started while discussing the topic a sound from the speaker suddenly uproar. "Everyone this is Minegishi Minami your P.R.O., wants to lay a message to all of you," The student council in this school is different its outstanding.

"Our president Takahashi Minami wants to greet everyone of you a pleasant morning as a welcoming party, there will be a concert for tomorrow.." suddenly the whole class shouted with smiles on their faces.

Suddenly, Sayanee shouted as loud as everyone, "Yes!" then I looked at her with a puzzled look "Na-ni?" I asked her, "concert means band, band means AKB48 and Baby blossom!"

Once again I looked at her with a puzzled look with a big question mark on my eyes, "AKB48 and Baby Blossom?"

she sighed heavily, "AKB48 is a girl group here in our school and the whole student council is part of it with some girls in other year or course. The Baby Blossom was the name of the band of Takahashi Minami, its like a sub unit from AKB48."

"Ohh" the only words that I can utter. "Understand?" she assured me, "Uhuh" Answering her with sincerity, "Good." She once again replied.

"That's all thank you for listening!" The P.R.O. ended the announcement. The class was resumed.

After a long long hours of waiting it's already lunch. Sayanee and I went to the Cafeteria and out of notice the cafeteria became crowded and we saw the whole student Council walking like celebrities.

"Told you they have a fans club where you can join" Sayanee stated I laughed upon hearing what she said. I feel like I'm starstrucked the way Takamina walk with the Student Council smilling and having fun.

They sat on the middle part of the cafeteria, where almost everyone watching and observing their moves. All I can say they are all organized I'm amazed they are also well disciplined.

After a few minutes Takamina stood up looking for someone.. Suddenly our eyes met and she smiled. She walked towards me ignoring the looks from the people around us.

She went to our table and called my name, "Acchan!" suddenly the whole Cafeteria and the Student Council was silenced and looked at my direction.

"Uhhmm w-why?" I asked nervously, I can also see the curious look from Sayanee's eyes. Takamina laughed before reaching for my hand. "Hey don't be nervous I will just introduce you to the whole Student Council."

"By the way whats your name?" she asked Sayanee, "Sayaka but I prefer Sayanee" Sayanee looks like she's calm but deep inside she was starstrucked. "Oh good come and join us!" Takamina smiled, she still the kind Takamina I used to know.

"O-okay." Sayanee replied. As we walk passing through the other student's tables we saw glares, envy eyes, hoping eyes around us.

We finally approached their table. Suddenly Mayu hugged my arms and said "Konnichiwa Acchan" I replied her with a nod and a smile.

"So everyone this is my dear friend Atsuko Maeda since High school, and her friend Yamamoto Sayaka but preferred to be called Sayanee" Announcing our name in the Student Council table. They all smiled at us and one by one they introduced themselves.

They let us sit in their table, "By the way Acchan I told you that I will let you meet my Ane-san here she is, Yuko-san this is Acchan. "Yuko-san?" I asked her and she answered with a nod. I just bowed my head to yuko-san's direction to give her respect and she smiled at me.

====

Takahashi Minami (Takamina) in the media