Part 16

To Infinity and Beyond (Atsumina Fanfic)



Days went by, the trip flew right in front of us. It's Done.

We are going back.

Once we go back a lot of things might change.

~~~

Atsuko's POV

 

After the Leadership training, Takamina became very busy even the whole school became very busy. Sayanee told me that they are preparing for the Annual Battle Competition she even said that I should prepare too.

 

I don't even know how to prepare in that kind of competition, but I know how to fight since Takamina and I joined Judo club before. I know Takamina is stronger than me since then. 

 

I went inside the bathroom and saw a group of girls loitering around. I observed them while I was walking towards one of those cubicles. They are wearing a Black Badge they looked at me and the one in front smirked and approached me.

(Badge Ranking: Red, Violet, Blue, Yellow, Black and Brown)


"Where is your badge little girl?" The girl said

"I currently doesn't have a badge I am a new student." I answered

She pushed me towards the wall and closed the gap between us, then she said, "You will be our playmate until the competition tomorrow."

 

 I glared at her, like what? Maeda Atsuko being bullied?I smell some bullying here..."Are you Insane?!" I shouted 
"Not yet" and she answered back
"Who are the hell are you?" I replied as I try to set free from her grip.

 

"You don't need to know." A smirk formed in her lips as she grabbed me toward a cubicle and pushed me.

She hold the cubicle door from the outside and some of  her followers poured water.

They ran laughing. 

I went out soaking wet.

Argghh I hate this day! 

I'll teach them a lesson when we meet on the competition.
I called Sayanee to bring my PE uniform.

After  few minutes a laughing sayanee appeared in front of me. "What the happened you let those low ranking bastards to bully you?" Sayanee laughed so much.

I stood up with my face wrinkled with anger, just wait and see little bastards.


---- 
sorry for the very very very late upload. I decided to finish the story soon since when I read it back I totally laughed how poor I did with the past chapters. I honestly in grammar in the past chapters so I am so sorry! After this story I wanted to make a new story that will probably enhance my grammar and at the same time experimenting through the plot. 

So to all those who are still reading this story Thank you very much!
Thank you very much to everyone who read this story of mine thank you!