Part 17

To Infinity and Beyond (Atsumina Fanfic)

 Acchan's POV 

Fast Forward!

I've been training for the past week for the said Competition.
I am also getting ready to defeat those bastards who tried to bully me.

 

I went to the gym and met my judo instructor Mr. Takada. He is my one and only mentor. 

The past few days I wasn't able to see the student council, its like they disappeared from the school.

I tried asking Sayanee but the only thing she said is 'it is normal they always disappear a week before the Competition'

 

I spent 3 hours punching and kicking inside the gym after that I jog around the park.

when I looked at my watch it is already 10 pm so i decided to go home already. 

The good thing is, my parents went to canada to visit our fellow relatives there. My parents still don't know what kind of school I am into. They will stay there until the end of November, 2 months away.

 

~Tomorrow Morning~

 

3rd person's POV

 

The students were obliged to stay at the gym at 7:30 for the opening of the competition, the students were divided with their previous rank Red/Violet/Blue/Yellow/Black/Green/Brown/NB (no badge)

Everyone doesn't look excited except the violet and the red badge holders Takamina looked so serious with a lot of stuffs running into her mind while yuko tried to convince her to shrug it off.

The principal of the school showed up in front of them and talked about school system and stuffs. The principal finally talked about the competition. He first announced the battle between NB and the brown badge holders. If some of them was able to defeat the brown badge holders they will be able to move up to fight with green holders if they lose the will be demoted from their current rank.

So Acchan's first fight went on, they were ordered to pic a paper in a glass bowl when Acchan opened it, it was fist fight, then she stood up in the middle of the ring. She just watched her opponent's footwork, Her opponent thought that maybe she's weak that's why she isn't attacking so her opponent tried to attack her and gave her a jab followed by a straight but she just rolled and gave her a left hook followed by an uppercut, her opponent seems to be unprepared her opponent was knock down with an uppercut. The audience seems to be in awe with two punches she defeated her opponent. 

 

Most of the NB was able to move forward some were demoted as one of the brown badge holders.

The time went on and on until 5 pm came.

Acchan was able to defeat her opponents and now she is moving against the yellow badge. Tomorrow her opponent will be from yellow badge.

 

One thing when the system board knew that you have a friend in a particular color badge holder you will be paired up with them.

 

---

how's the short update?

Thanks for the support!

Gobless everyone!