` author's note

From A Distance

Hello my fellow readers,

Thank you for staying with this story until the end. I'm really and super grateful to every single one of you, even if you're a super silent reader, just know that I appreciate you guys too. All your support and love is what brought me here.

Everytime one of you tell me that a chapter makes you sad/cry, I actually feel honoured since it's like "hey, my writing did trigger emotions!" I love reading each and every of your thoughts and reaction, it's fun hearing how you guys think and it's what motivates me to write even more! 

Here's an idea of my future plans. I'm definitely going to rewrite this after I go through the plot holes and stuff. I have plans on making this into a proper e-book. So, this is the best time for you to bring up questions and some plot holes you noticed. It will be a great help to me!

Next, I'm planning another story. One that's even more ambitious. It won't be posted that soon but do stay with me while I launch all the teasers and trailers. Yes I will be doing them. That's all for now, see you guys in my other story!

sign off, ddeokbxkki!


now for some self-promotion.

`completed works:

Ambiguous (markyeon)
A Special Gift (oneshot)

`ongoing works:

Friends Of 2010 (friendship fic)