1st night in Jeju.

Forever Young

Hanbin stared at Jennie as she was looking out of the window. This was going to be their first trip together and it was exciting. Well, kind of their first trip since Jennie has to work. 

 

“I want to travel the world.” Jennie said. 

 

“Let’s do that then, after we graduate college.” Hanbin suggested. Jennie rested her head on his broad shoulders and smiled at his suggestion. 

 

“Promise?” She asked and stuck her pinky out. Hanbin wrapped his pinky around hers and planted a gentle kiss on her head. 

 

“I promise, love.” He replied. 

 

“They’re so in love.” Lisa chuckled. 

 

“Right?” Ten replied. 

 

“I envy them. I too, want to be in love.” Yunhyeong added. 

 

“Maybe you’ll find your soul mate in Jeju.” Lisa teased. 

 

“That’s a myth.” Ten retorted. 

 

“I think I already found mine.” Yunhyeong smiled. Ten quickly opened a magazine, blocking Yunhyeong’s view of Lisa. 

“Hey!” Yunhyeong shouted. 

 

“What?” Ten replied innocently. 

 

“You’re blocking my view.” Yunhyeong argued.

 

“Ahh, sorry but this magazine is really interesting.” Ten said.

 

“Women’s lingerie is interesting?” Lisa bursted out in laughter. Ten quickly skimmed the bold letter on the magazine that said “laced lingerie.” And closed the magazine. His face was turning beet red from embarrassment. 

 

“N-no! It’s not like that!” Ten defended.

 

“Whatever, ert.” Yunhyeong chuckled. 

 

Ten into his seat. Wishing it would just eat him up. He couldn’t face Lisa after that. 

 

~~~

 

Everyone arrive at Jeju, checking into their resort. 

 

“Ms. Kim? Correct?” The worker asked. 

 

“Yes.” Jennie answered.

 

“Here are the keys to your room.” 

 

Jennie grabbed the keys and flashed a smile at the worker before dragging her luggage into her room. 

 

“Wait up!” Hanbin followed. 

 

The two couple entered the elevator, waiting for it to stop at their floor.

 

“Looks like we’re right across from each other.” Hanbin smirked. 

 

“What a coincidence.” Jennie smiled innocently. The truth is, she purposely checked that room out for Hanbin. She didn’t want him on another floor since girls practically walked in and out of here with bikinis’s on. 

 

“We might as well share a room right?” Hanbin smiled cheekily. Jennie playfully punched him in the arm and walked out of the elevator. Hanbin followed behind and stopped Jennie from closing the door with his arm.

 

“Let’s have a date tonight.” Hanbin asked.

 

“Tonight?” Jennie questioned.

 

“Yeah, you know. A date? What couples usually do.” Hanbin teased.

 

“I know that!” Jennie retorted. “I was just surprised.” Her red cheeks made Hanbin smile from ear to ear.

 

“Meet me down at the lobby around 9?” Hanbin asked. Jennie nodded her head in agreement and received a quick peck on the lips. 

 

“I’ll see you later.” He smiled before walking back to his room. 

 

~~~~

 

“Alright alright! Next up is Bobby and Ravi!” (Ravi is from Vixx) The dj shouted. Everyone in the room began cheering for the two contestants. 

 

Ravi cracked his knuckles and threw his hat at the crowd, hyping them up. As soon as the music began playing he placed the mic near his mouth.

 

“What was it, he has no talent and his rhymes are bad

Obvious flow, zero anticipation, the guys that said this

are all dying with me no doubt

The only answer to doubts about strength is blood-like sweat and conditions”

(Lyrics from his song rebirth) 

 

“OHHHHHH!” The crowd said in sync but Bobby could only smile as he felt nothing from the diss. It was his turn to spit a little something for 60 seconds at least and he cleared his throat. 

 

“From the get-go, there’s been a difference between us

Unlike you, we’re gangsters

I’ll crush you, come here and stand in front of me

Overwhelming kick and snare

Thumping bass

My friends and I live and die by style, yeah, that’s the way

21st century new kids’ swag

Music feeling like we’re on a winning streak

Our unpredictability catches you off guard”

 

(Lyrics from ikon’s anthem)

 

Again, the crowd went wild but this time they were a little louder. Bobby hasn’t felt this energetic in a while. The vibe was everything to him and so were the crowd. 

 

“Who are you saying will die? The star never dies

I’m alive, watch the movie when it comes out, your corpse

If you’re waiting for the best part, you’ll get diabetes first

Time’s up 54321 explode”

 

Ravi glared at Bobby as he spit his rap but it didn’t faze him. Bobby let out a smirk, knowing that his opponent was already pissed off. 

 

“If time is the fund, hurry and declare bankruptcy boy

Call the hyungs, even the CEO is ok

But the bigger my head gets, the more anxious you get

It’s easy to kill hip-hop, right? Do it like an 18 year old, you twenties people

Anybody’s under this air, commercial against MCs there (show time)

You think I’m rude for saying what’s true?

If my words provoke you, then just hate on Bobby

When you hold the mic, it’s like a thriller for the audience

When you hold the mic, even the pigeons fly away”

 

The crowd began cheering Bobby’s name. It was obvious of who the new winner was and Ravi was jealous. It was the first time he’s been beaten. And by a rookie? It was even more embarrassing to take in. 

 

“Bobby! Bobby! Bobby!” The crowed shouted. Bobby smiled at the crowd and was declared the winner. 

 

~~~

 

Bobby entered his home and as soon as he the lights he saw Jisoo eyeing him. 

 

“What the hell?! You scared the out of me!” Bobby retorted. 

 

“Did I? Why are you guilty of something?” Jisoo crossed her arms.

 

“No, I thought I saw a ghost.” Bobby defended. He sat his car keys on the counter and made his way towards her. He went to wrap his arms around Jisoo but she denied it. 

 

“You smell weird? And you were sweating?” Jisoo judged. 

 

“Yeah I was doing something.” Bobby replied as he attempted to hug her again but was pushed away. 

 

“What were you doing? Exactly?” 

 

Bobby chuckled at Jisoo’s jealous actions. 

 

“Come on babe, don’t act like that.” 

 

“Stop avoiding my ing question Bobby!” Jisoo snapped. 

 

“Woah woah! What’s your problem?” Bobby asked. 

 

“Are you cheating on me?” Jisoo asked. Her eyes were already filled up with tears. She was at the verge of breaking down but tried her best to fight it.

 

“Seriously? Again? I already told you that I’m not cheating on you! Stop with your dumb assumptions!” Bobby argued.

 

“You say you’re busy but are you really too busy to even spend time with me?! You can’t even let me know where you wonder off too? Of course I’ll assume that you’re cheating on me! What girl wouldn’t?! You come back all sweaty and exhausted. Then you start avoiding my questions? You’ve been weird lately, do you know that?” Jisoo shouted. The tears finally escaped her eyes. Feeling consumed by guilt Bobby could only pull her into his embrace. 

 

“I’m sorry Jisoo. I’m not cheating on you I-I’ve gotten myself into some underground rap club and I actually had a battle today..” Bobby explained.

 

“Do you know how dangerous that is?” Jisoo asked. 

 

“See I knew you would react this way.” Bobby let out a sigh. 

 

“It’s only because I care, you and I both know how bad things could turn out and I don’t even want to imagine you being in danger..” 

 

Bobby tightened the hug. 

 

“You won’t have to alright? I’m just promoting some of my raps and mixtapes here and there. It’s just a hobby. I’m not going to get into all that stuff.” Bobby said reassuringly. 

 

“Alright.. so I missed your first battle?..” Jisoo asked.

 

“You did.” Bobby answered.

 

“Did you win?” 

 

“Does this answer your question?” Bobby pulled out his phone and clicked the play button. It was a video of him rapping and how the crowd went wild whenever it was his turn. Jisoo was all smiles while watching Bobby. She knew that it was something he loved doing and couldn’t take it away from him. She planted a kiss on his cheek.

 

“Congratulations” she smiled.

 

“God I am a winner huh? Not only did I win that battle but I also win at life for having such a beautiful girlfriend.” Bobby said while cupping Jisoo’s cheeks. 

 

“Lets just say, you kept your eyes on the price.” Jisoo grinned while pecking Bobby’s lips. The two couple chuckled at each other. 

 

 

~~~

 

 

The two couple made their way down the lobby. Only to see their group of friends chatting. 

 

“Finally! We were waiting for you two.” Yunhyeong shouted. 

 

“You were?” Jennie and Hanbin said in confusion.

 

“Did you guys not receive the text? We’re gonna eat out tonight.” Lisa explained.

 

“Ahh..” Jennie replied. 

 

“Yeah no, we received it.” Hanbin lied. He was feeling a little bummed out that their plans got canceled. 

 

“Let’s go!” Junhoe said loudly and lead the way to the bar. 

 

~~~

 

“Uhh Chaeng you can drink?” Jennie said in a worried tone. Feeling a little pressured and embarrassed by Jennie’s sudden question she immediately replied with a nod. 

 

“Yes! Uh yes I can.” Chaeyoung replied. 

 

“Are you sure?” Junhoe asked. He saw right through her lie. It was obvious Chaeyoung was new to this. 

 

“I’m sure.” Chaeyoung confidently grabbed the shot of Soju and drank it. Her face scrunched up in disgust and burned from the taste of the liquor. But she fought through it, making it seemed as if she was a pro. 

 

“Woah!” Yunhyeong cheered. Ten and Lisa both clapped their hands. Surprised by Chaeyoung’s actions. Everyone around the table picked up their shot and drank it in sync. 

 

“Oh! Seulgi! Over here!” Lisa shouted. Jennie rolled her eyes in annoyance. She remembered how Seulgi tried hitting on Hanbin. Taeyong followed behind which shocked Jennie. She hasn’t spoken to him ever since that night he confessed his feelings. Seeing him made her feel guilty.

 

“You brought Taeyong? What’s up!” Ten greeted. Taeyong flashed a smile and immediately made eye contact with Jennie. He gave her a genuine smile before sitting down. Which kind of reassured her that he doesn’t hate her. She hoped...

 

“Hi Jennie, Hanbin.” Seulgi greeted. Jennie forced a smile. 

 

“Hey.” She replied. 

 

“Hi.” Hanbin smiled back. Earning a glare from Jennie. 

 

“I’m so nervous for our performance tomorrow..” Lisa let out. 

 

“I think you guys will do fine.” Chaeyoung replied.

 

“Besides, the duet you and Taeyong have is amazing.” Yunhyeong added. Feeling a bit angry Ten poured himself another drink and quickly downed it. 

 

Everyone raised their glass up and took the shot. Chaeyoung was feeling a bit uneasy by it. Junhoe took notice of her. He wanted to drag her out of here before she could get even more drunk but his pride ate him up. There was no way he could do that without getting teased by his friends. He’s a player and players don’t worry about girls. 

 

 

~~~

 

Junhoe’s POV

Some hours passed by. I checked my watch and saw that it was 11. I walked back from the bathroom and her seat was empty. 

 

“She’s outside.” Lisa whispered. 

 

“Huh?!” I replied quickly.

 

“Rosé, she is outside.” Lisa pointed. Without further questions I nodded my head and walked out of the bar. I saw Rosé’s slim figure sit at the bench. She was staring at the ocean. I guess?? I walked over to her and sat down. 

 

“What are you doing out here?” I asked. A minute went by and she still hasn’t answered me. Her head was down, her hair covering her face. That’s when I heard little sobs coming from her. 

 

“I... I miss my parents and my sister..” she let out. Again, she was rambling about them. It hurt me to see her like this. It’s been a month and she’s still homesick.. 

 

“I’m sure they miss you too.” I replied. 

 

“I wanna go back home! I don’t fit in with you guys! I don’t drink or party. I feel like I bring the group down whenever we get together..” 

 

I cupped her face and lifted her head up, aligning her eyes with mine. I saw a sparkle in her eyes. I’m not sure if it was from her tears but she looked pretty at this given moment. Am I hearing this right? I think she’s pretty? 

 

“You’re being too hard on yourself. If you don’t like something then don’t do it. We’ll understand. You don’t have to change yourself to fit in with us.” 

 

“It’s just.. when everyone’s having a good time. I don’t want to be that person who ruins it by being boring..” 

 

God does she hear herself? Does she really think so low of herself? She’s amazing.

 

“Boring?! Are you kidding me? Don’t beat yourself down. I think you’re really cool and nice. Sometimes funny.” I felt my heart pacing real fast and my hands were tingling. A genuine smile plastered my face. She glanced at me and quickly turned her head the other way. She leaned over the bench and threw up in the bushes. 

 

“Are you okay?!” I said while gently patting her back. I saw nothing but clear liquid come out of . She consumed so much alcohol. Gosh does she not know her limit?! She began coughing and lifted her head up, leaning backwards. I quickly pulled her closer to me stopping her from falling into her own mess. 

 

“Rosé” I said but there were no response. Her head grew heavy on my shoulders. 

 

“Yah!” 

 

Still, she didn’t say anything. I let out my biggest sigh and lifted her up into a bridal style. 

 

~~~ 

 

I unlocked my room and carefully placed her on the bed. I took her white sneakers off and put them besides the bed. This was my first time covering a girl up with blankets. I usually don’t care for things like this when it comes to sleeping with them but it felt different with Rosé. I found myself doing it, unintentionally. I made sure the blanket covered her whole body and that she was perfectly adjusted on the bed. I moved some strands of hair behind her ear. Revealing her beauty. 

 

“Goodnight.” I muttered and walked out of the room.

 

End of POV 

 

~~~

 

Seulgi came out of the bathroom stall and began washing her hands besides Jennie who was busy fixing her hair. She reached into her purse and pulled out a Chanel perfume, spraying it on herself. 

 

“Have you been talking to Taeyong recently?” Seulgi asked. 

 

“Not really..” Jennie answered. 

 

“I wish he would tell me what’s wrong.. I tried talking to him about it but he’d push it away every time. It actually hurts me.” Seulgi explained. 

 

“I think you should give him some time?” Jennie suggested. 

 

“I’ve been giving him 7 years of my time.” Seulgi chuckled which confused Jennie.

 

“What do you mean?” Jennie asked. 

 

Seulgi let out a sigh of regret before answering her question. “It’s embarrassing but I’ve liked Taeyong for quite a long time and he always acts like this whenever something happens between him and a girl.” 

 

“You like Taeyong?! Then why’d you try hitting on my boyfriend?” Jennie said bluntly. 

 

“Yes.. I like him and because Taeyong was hitting on you at the time. I’m sorry I didn’t know you two were dating. You must hate me?” Seulgi apologized. 

 

“No I.. I don’t hate you and I know why Taeyong is like that..” Jennie said.

 

“Is it because of you?” 

 

Jennie slightly nodded her head. As hurt as Seulgi felt. She was good at hiding the pain. A small smile affixed her face like it was nothing. 

 

“I kind of figured. Taeyong told me he liked you and I encouraged him to go for it.” Seulgi sighed.

 

“That’s something you should be telling yourself. You know, to confess to him.” Jennie said.

 

“Oh trust me, I’ve tried.” Seulgi chuckled. 

 

“The words won’t come out?” Jennie asked.

 

“It’s not that... I’m just afraid it’ll change our friendship.” 

 

“Hey Guys! We’re leaving, Yunhyeong is extremely drunk.” Lisa interrupted. The two girls quickly followed Lisa out of the bathroom and towards the table. Where Yunhyeong was half awake, half asleep. Pouring himself another drink. 

 

“Stop it! We’re taking you to your room.” Ten argued and pulled him away from the table. 

 

“Taeyong! Give me a hand” ten shouted. Taeyong hurried towards Ten, giving him a hand with Yunhyeong who was now completely passed out. 

 

“Is he always like his?” Lisa asked.

 

“God he must be embarrassed.” Seulgi chuckled. 

 

“What do you mean?” Jennie asked.

 

“He has a crush on Lisa” Seulgi whispered. 

 

“Babe are you ready to go?” Hanbin asked. 

 

“Where?” Jennie answered.

 

“Just follow me.” Hanbin smiled and grabbed her by the hand. 

 

“We’ll see you guys tomorrow!” Hanbin shouted before dragging Jennie away. 

 

~~~

 

Jennie’s POV

The sound of the waves was satisfying and peaceful. I inhaled the cool air and exhaled it. Feeling at one with the beach. I haven’t felt this relaxed in a while. Hanbin faced me, Smiling from ear to ear. What was he so happy about? He stared at our intertwined hands while I stared at his shining brown eyes. 

 

“I’m so glad we’re together.” He let out and gently brushed my hand with his thumb. 

 

“Me too.” I flashed my gummy smile. He leaned in and pressed his lips against mine in a hungry kiss. I was taken aback by how aggressive he was being. Slowly he moved down towards my neck, planting wet spots on it. A moan escaped my lips. Before anything could isolate I placed my hands on his chest, stopping what he started. 

 

“W-were at the beach..” I said shyly. 

 

“Then let’s take this somewhere else” he whispered. I felt my heart tense up at his boldness. I shyly nodded my head and earned a hand from him. We both got up from the sand and quickly made our way back to the hotel. 

 

~~~

 

I sat on the bed and watched as Hanbin locked the door behind him. He smirked while making his way towards me. I swallowed thickly at this sight of him. Gently, he began nuzzling on my neck with delicate kisses. I felt breathless with delight as he showered me with kisses. I loved the way his lips touched my body, making me feel warm as the heat traveled through my veins. He made his way to my lips. Our tongues were hungrily greeting each other. He pulled away from the kiss and took a second to stare at me. I felt a little self conscious by his stare but as soon as I saw that smile of his I knew he was taking the time to appreciate me. 

 

“How could one be so beautiful?” He said making me blush. I grabbed onto his shirt and pulled him onto me, aggressively. Wanting to continue with our unfinished business. 

 

“Let’s finish what we started.” I said seductively. I slammed my lips on his. We were moving in perfect sync. He pulled away once again to catch his breath and so as I. Our heavy breathing filled the room. Hanbin took off his shirt and threw it on the ground, revealing his abs and muscular chest. That I was very wrong about. That is definitely not a cardboard chest.. I was completely at this point and wanted more of him. He climbed back onto the bed and connected our lips. His hand slid smoothly onto my arm, lifting it and pinning it against the bed. Our kiss grew more greedy and our mouths locking tighter. We couldn’t get enough of each other at this point. The heat flowing throughout my body began to grow as i felt his other hand slide up my shirt and onto my bra. He unhooked it and carefully removed it from under my loose shirt. Again he began traveling down my neck. Marking his territory. I let out a few moans as his hands slithered down to my thighs. Feeling a little higher than the marks he created on my neck. He cracked a grin and pulled away. 

 

“I love you so much Jennie Kim.” 

 

“I love you too.” I replied. And with that we continued making love until the next day. We became one mind, with one goal and purpose. 

 

End of POV 

 

(A/N- I’ve never written before 😂 so uh yeahhhh.)

~~~

 

 

“I swear Yunhyeong is so stupid.” Ten said annoyed. He was stretching out his arm after having to carry Yunhyeong all the way to his hotel room. Lisa could only chuckle at the sight of Ten. 

 

“What’s so funny?” Ten asked.

 

“Nothing.” Lisa answered.

 

“Why are you laughing? I didn’t say anything funny and you also can’t say my face because I’m quite handsome.” Ten said confidently. 

 

“Wow you’re so full of yourself. I was laughing about your interest in women’s lingerie.” Lisa teased. 

 

“Maybe I was thinking of getting them for you” Ten smirked as he saw the red tint in Lisa’s cheeks. 

 

“H-hey!-“ 

 

“I’m kidding, but you should’ve seen your face.” Ten chuckled. 

 

“Shut up.” Lisa said while rolling her eyes. Ten stared at Lisa while she was busy admiring the view outside. His eyes were glued onto her luscious pink plumped lips. All he could think about was how they tasted. 

 

“Do you think we’ll ever find our significant other?” Lisa asked. 

 

“Ten?” 

 

Ten could only imagine how soft her lips felt against his. It was unreal how gorgeous she looked at this given moment. 

 

“Hello?” Lisa said once again. Ten couldn’t help himself and leaned in to kiss her. Lisa’s eyes widened at the sudden movement. Her heart was doing somersaults. Without even realizing it she pushed Ten away from her. Their eyes met. Feeling embarrassed, shocked, surprised, everything! You name it. 

 

Lisa quickly ran away from Ten and back to her room, leaving him dumbfounded. Ten ruffled his hair in frustration.

 

“What the hell did I just do?!?!” He cursed out before ruffling his hair again. He wanted to rip every piece of hair he had out. 

 

Lisa on the other hand shut her door and leaned against it. She felt her lips and remembered how soft Ten’s lips felt on hers. She felt horrible for leaving him behind but she didn’t know what to do. It was first kiss and yet she reacted like this?! She thought about how hurt Ten must feel at the moment.. how would she face him? What would she say?! Oh god just thinking about it was eating her up.

 

~~~

 

 

 

(A/N- OMG IKON IS HAVING A COMEBACK ON OCT 1!!!!! WE ARE BEING FED SO WELL!! And I wanna apologize for the mini hiatus 😬.)