In Love

The Quadruplets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

Park Sooyoung was an arrogant, pompous, high headed model and she looked down on people. These were the words media and mostly everyone used to describe Sooyoung's personality.

But Sooyoung was actually patient, tolerate and an open hearted kind woman. She had the ability to embrace people for who they are. It doesn't matter which status they belonged to.
Sehun realised it when he started to fall in more love with Sooyoung.

They couldn't go out and have causal dates like normal couples but Sehun felt happy and content.

Media were always curious about celebrities lives. Sehun was worried about his secret relationship with Sooyoung. It has been three blissful weeks since they started to date, but he was apprehensive in sharing the news with others, except for Johnny.

 

 

 

 

" Did you know about this rumor...", Kai held a magazine which had Sooyoung's photograph as the main cover and his ex- bestfriend was seated beside him.

Seulgi stayed at Kim's place more than her own house. Eunji wouldn't let her go even if the other wanted to.

" Model Joy had atleast dated five men!!!" Seulgi asked to no one.

" I heard that...", Kai found himself replying to Miss. Rude.

For some very strange reason, Kai and Seulgi always knew unimportant information. Sehun was really not sure why they are so compatible.

" Sooyoung and I are dating", Sehun announced to his siblings plus Seulgi.

" You mean... Joy!" Irene and Seulgi exclaimed and Chanyeol was still in shock. Kai sighed. He had seen that coming. Sehun was head-over heels for Sooyoung since the day he saw her.

" So don't conclude anything about her without proof", Sehun ordered and Kai gave a nod.

" Sorry Bro!" Kai hugged Sehun lovingly and Chanyeol squeezed in between them and yelled, " Congratulations Bro!" The trio were in a tight group hug and Sehun, being suffocated might have regretted his confession.

"Go, join them...", Seulgi giggled at Irene.

" They can date whoever they want! So I'm going to find one by myself!" Irene whispered to her friend.

" Right! As if you have time for that! " Seulgi rolled her eyes.

That was so true. Irene became a intern doctor and she simultaneously studied her masters in the SM university. She was busiest one among her Quads and there was no time to love or date anyone.
She had exams to prepare and being an intern she had to work night shifts too.

Irene couldn't date anyone at college because of her meddlesome brothers. And at hospital even though her brothers were not there, she couldn't date anyone because she was so freaking busy.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Even with Sehun's optimistic interviews, Sooyoung still faced scandals and bad reputation from other media. Few people in the modelling industry who were jealous of Joy's easy success because of her rich father, had spread various rumours. Sooyoung declined them all, she still faced bad remarks about her character.

She shared all of her worries to Sehun. From outside she seemed like a strong pillar, ignoring such deep critisim, but from the inside she was torn, hurt and scared. 

Sooyoung still continued her work, because she loved being a model. Apart from being a famous model, she couldn't imagine herself as anything else. She would do everything for her career.

Madam Park, Sooyoung's mother arranged a charity event and Sehun was allowed to have an exclusive interview. He then interviewed his secret girlfriend too.

 " How do you spend your earnings? " 

Sooyoung laughed, no one, literally no one asked her such question. It felt so silly to answer.

 " Madam Park is a great philanthropist. In her articles she mentioned about your charity works. Our viewers would love to have more details on that ", Sehun continued even though Sooyoung didn't answer.

The model was quite. She looked at Sehun and he gave her a nod.

 " I have parents who would buy whatever I want. But what about children without parents? I felt concerned about them and decided to spend most my earnings on the underprivileged orphan kids". 

Sehun knew that, Sooyoung was all about saving and helping people. She never even thought of saving up her own money.

As a reporter, Sehun wanted to show the real Sooyoung to the world.

Sehun wouldn't fall for her just because she was pretty. Sooyoung was special and he didn't feel that because she was beautiful or wealthy.
He could just tell by how Sooyoung carried herself with such emitting grace and confidence.

 " Your suggestions for upcoming models? Do you think one should have great looks to become a model?  "

 "  Looks might matter but one must always be confident in themselves. That is how you would stand different from others ". The interview ended there after.

Sooyoung was the most confident and honest person, according to Kim Sehun.



 

 

Sehun read all the positive responses Sooyoung received through his interview. She was tagged as an angel in disguise.

"Someone looks happy", Irene cooed when Sehun went upstairs with a smile.

Kai was on floor with his feet up on the couch. Chanyeol played a game on his phone. All his siblings were in their common hall.

"Hun's in LOVE", Kai spoke with a sweet tone.
"He is losing his mind over his model", Chanyeol and Kai giggled together.

" They are highschoolers I tell you...", Sehun spoke to his sister ignoring his brothers comments.

" We are not the middel schoolers who peed their pants", Kai giggled.

Sehun smiled amicably and kicked Kai's legs. Chanyeol did a thumbs up in appreciation. Kai pondered over few minutes.

"It won't last", Kai pointed out pessimistically.

Sehun scoffed.

" What do you see in her anyway?", Chanyeol questioned, curiosity was his best mate. His smile turned sly. Sehun shrugged and slumped onto the sofa.

" I don't know! I just love her...", Sehun spoke and the other three turned at him like meerkats. Before they could mercilessly, Sehun escaped into his room.

 

     

 

The new love birds went on a date to a restaurant after so many days. Sehun and Sooyoung were seated at a corner and just stared at each other lovingly.

" Hey talk something..." Sehun raised his brows to think.

" Let's talk about our most embarrassing moments ", Sooyoung said and Sehun asked her to speak first.

" For a photoshoot I had to dye my hair and I asked for red colour but my stylist used a wrong dye. My hair turned Orange and I looked like a carrot for a week", Sooyoung showed him the photo of her disaster hair.

Sehun laughed at her silly hair. " You still look good in this", He complimented and the younger blushed.

She nudged his arm that it was his turn to talk.

" My most embarrassing moment huh! When I'm in middle school, I went to a restaurant with my brothers. Kai accidentally flipped his glass of water on me. Before I got angry, he yelled, ' Sehun peed in his pants', You see my brothers are really loud. Even Chanyeol followed , ' Oh brother!' and all the customers laughed even though I told them it was just water."

Sooyoung laughed and didn't even care about other people who stared at her.

" It was really mortifying", Sehun recalled.

Sooyoung cackled like a child and Sehun had a deep gentle smile on his face as he looked at her. 

" You should smile more often. You have a pretty smile", Sehun complimented.

" I always smile. I'm a model... I should show some pretty smiles..."

Sehun shook his head. " Not that fake smile you show all the time. This laughter and smile are so adorable".

" I can be like this if I'm with you", Sooyoung held his hand.

Sehun stayed quite for a moment. The knowledge that Sooyoung began to like him warmed his heart.

" I love it when you are honest. You never lie and that's why I fell for you", He grinned which made Sooyoung roll her eyes.

Sehun scooted closer and draped his arm around the back of her waist. Sooyoung blushed hard.

All of a sudden paparazzis surrounde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter