Unexpected guest

The Quadruplets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
               

 

 

Kim Chanyeol was about to attend his mandatory service in a couple of days and so he called Wendy.

" I'm going to enlist in military this summer", He informed hesitantly.

Wendy excitedly looked forward to the upcoming term but got disappointed that her plans to confess to her senior would have to wait.

Chanyeol hoped to see her before he went. Luckily Wendy stated that she would visit him on the day he was leaving.

Kai, Sehun and Irene went to drop Chanyeol at the bus station. Junmyeon and Eunji stayed back at home. Eunji was in crying mode once again, only Junmyeon could handle his dear wife.

Minho couldn't leave his bestfriend alone, so he got enlisted along with Chanyeol.

" It's time to leave", Minho informed his friend.
Chanyeol sighed and gave up on the hope of seeing Wendy.

He hugged all siblings but got startled at a car with screeching sound. The taller quickly noticed who it was. Wendy ran over to the group and Chanyeol's heart raced uncontrollably.

" I thought I wouldn't make it...", Wendy panted and was about to tear up but she controlled herself.
A wide smile spread on his lips, "  You made it", Chanyeol clapped his hands.

"I'll miss you...", Wendy tiptoed to hug him "... alot", She whispered and he looked at her in surprise.
Chanyeol was able to recover and smiled back at her but their moment was ruined when Kai hugged him from the back, " Yeol... I'll miss you too", Kai feinged few sobs.

" Shut up Kai...", Chanyeol glared at his brother to mind his own business.

"  We have to go!!", Minho complained. Chanyeol waved his huge hands and walked away.

Wendy stood there with a warm smile, even though she was sad, she wanted him to remember her happy face not the sad one.

Chanyeol travelled to the training camp and all he could think was about Wendy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

## Fourth Year ##

The Quads except Chanyeol were back to the university.
Wendy had lots of friends to spend her time but she missed her Chanyeol, their long unending conversations and mostly his presence.

Her father suggested her to take an internship in their own company. She was caught up with college and internship works.

Irene and Sehun were in fourth year and they got really busy.
Kai was in third year at his course, and was selected for the police academy training. So he had to attend both the college and training.

Seulgi rarely saw Kai and when she did see the bronze skinned man, he seemed busy, sometimes with college stuff and most of the times with girls around. Such a serious flrit! She concluded.

Seulgi came to know about Kai's hookups with pretty girls at the night clubs. Such a pathetic ert! She concluded once again.

Eat, Enjoy and Enlighten about your body were Kai's main principles in life. He was a free and handsome soul!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eunji wanted to go out that weekend to have her guilty pleasure, shopping. She forced her sons, Sehun and Kai to accompany her to the shopping mall.

As Eunji was the only daughter in the Jung family, her parents gave a lot of allowances which she specifically used for shopping. So she couldn't resist the urge to buy clothes even after all these years of married life.

Eunji happily looked around but tried to control herself to buy only the necessary things. 
" I miss my Chanyeol...", She complained when Kai wouldn't let his mother shop anymore.
"Mom, you look tried. We can come again next week".
Kai and Sehun carried all the shopping bags and Eunji clinged on to their arms.

" Let's eat something before we go home", Kai suggested and went to order pizza while Eunji and Sehun sat down at a table.

"Sooyoung is hungry Mom...", A woman addressed herself in third person. " You are always hungry Soo", the woman beside her spoke.

Sehun couldn't help but smile at the grey-haired older mother and a grown up young daughter's conversation.

" Jung Eunji!! Hi...", The older woman stopped and Eunji turned at her in surprise.

" I'm Kim Eunji now", Eunji smiled, " How are you Mrs. Park ?" She hugged the old lady. She was fifteen years older than Eunji. In past, the Jung family were close to the Park family.
After their greetings, they decided to sit together. Her daughter sighed and calmly joined the table.

Eunji heard that the Park couple had a child after ten years of marriage. She was happy for them.

"  This is my only daughter, Sooyoung. Her dad named her after my name", Mrs. Park laughed heartily. But the younger didn't greet them.

Sooyoung glanced at Sehun and surprisingly enough Sehun didn't even avert his eyes from her.

She seemed quite taller than most other girls, which seemed perfect. She had a stunning physique and a fierce expression but her eyes gave off a soft vibe.

"My sons, Sehun and Kai", Eunji pointed at her bear baby who stood at the wait line. Sehun, who sat beside his mother stood up and bowed to the elder lady.

" It is nice to meet you Madam Park. I have read a lot about your charitable works. I'm honored to meet you".

Mrs. Park smiled and patted Sehun's arm.
" You have such a charming man as your son Eunji!".

Eunji seemed happy and proud. She informed her long last acquaintance about her Quadruplets. Mrs. Park was utterly surprised to know such an interesting news.

Kai joined them shortly and bowed to the elder too and then he checked out the young woman beside her. Kai was sure that he had seen her somewhere. 
Maybe at the clubs he went?! He couldn't remember most of those nights because he would be completely drunk.

Sooyoung observed the two brothers but she didn't find any resemblance. So they were really farternal Quadruplets! Sehun's eyes are glued on the younger woman.

"One of my sons is in military. And my daughter is with her dad", Eunji explained and Mrs. Park listened very intently. 

" All my Quads are studying in SM university. The same college where we studied in the past", Eunji reminisced as Mr Park and Mrs Park were alumni in SM.

" Sooyoung was in SM too", Older Sooyoung informed.
" Mom! I quit college long back. Stop saying that I'm from SM", Her daughter whined.

Sehun smiled looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter