Cry on me

He loves you.. but you don't believe in love. { h i a t u s }

 

The next week, you came to school early with your school bag and another bag held in your hand. Inside were Jongup's clothes from last week. You looked around and didn't see much people, as always.
 
 
You had become more closer to the B.A.P members. You thought they were nice, cute and funny. But you told yourself not to fall in love with them. Hyohee thought you were crazy not falling in love ever since he hurt you. 
 
 
The thought just made you sad and angry. You shook your head and slapped your self mentally, *Forget about the past Jang ~~~~. Forget.. all of it.* You straightened and walked to your locker. 
 
 
You sighed as you tossed your school bag inside your locker. A book fell out your bag, which stunned you, *It's my diary!* You quickly snatched it off the floor and kept it close to your chest. Something fell out of your diary and you softly picked it up.
 
 
*What's this..* You flipped it over and your eyes widened. 
 
 
It was a pisture of your ex-boyfriend; the one who loved you so deeply than others, the one who saved you when you were in danger, the one who would always be behind your back to catch you...
 
 
And the one who broke your heart into peices. 
 
 
Your lips trembled as you remembered that day when he broke your heart. You had trusted him, loved him way more than anyone else and cherished every single second when they were together.
 
 
Now you hate him. You had burned or either threw all the things that reminded you of him. You forgot the one and only picture of you and him on your first date. Yor eyes started to water, but your didn't let your tears out. 
 
 
A few minutes of staring at the picture, you decided to burn the picture when you get home. You slipped the picture in your pocket and weakly placed your diary back in your back. You grabbed your books and the locked your locker.
 
 
You turned around to go to the schools library and gasped, putting your palm on your chest, "Y-You scared me Jongup.." You breathed. You hid your eyes behind your bangs. Jongup shrugged. He still acted like the first day he saw you, but deeply inside he wanted to show you his feelings about you.
 
 
Jongup looked down and saw the bag you were holding, "What's that?" He asked, pointing at the bag. You looked down, "Oh!," You pushed it towards him, "Here. Your clothes are in here. I washed them.. if you didn't mind." You sheepishly scratched the back of your neck.
 
 
"Thanks." Jongup gave you a small smile. You smiled back, hding your eyes which was red from tears. Jongup had started smiling ever since he had walked you home the other night after hanging around with Hyohee and B.A.P.
 
 
Jongup stared at you hard as you tried looking away from his stare, *Why is she hiding for?* He thought, "Yah." You didn't look up but answered, "Y-Yeah?"
 
 
Jongup raised an eyebrow, "Look at me." You refused and kept looking at the ground, *I can't let him see me like this!* Jongup took your chin and lifted it up, "Hey-"
 
 
Jongup froze and his mouth shut. He saw your red wide eyes. *Wha..t?* 
 
 
You pulled away and pushed through, "I-I'm sorry!" You yelled out and ran across the hallway. Jongup looked behind him with worry, *Why was she crying?* He started running to where you went. But you were gone.
 
 
Jongup stepped on something. He looked down to see what it was. He took it and stared at it. It was a picture of you when you were a sophomore with another guy. Jongup's eyes twitched. He flipped it over to see if there was anything on the back.
 
 
And there was. In small petite handwriting was :
 
 
Saranghae oppa! This is our first date picture ever!
 
- Your one and only girlfriend, Jang ~~~.
 
 
Jongup's heart shattered. "Boyfriend..." He whispered. Then you appeared in his head when you were running across the hallway with red puffy eyes. *But why was she crying?*
 
 
---
 
 
You stopped to catch your breath. You looked around with your puffy eyes and knew you were at the back of the school where not much people go to. It was a peacefull quiet place to stay and relax during school break.
 
 
The grass was fully green. Flowers had bloomed and petals floated in the air as gushes of the Autumn wind passes by. You started to relax bit by bit and walked a slow, steady pace. You heard the bell ring from the front of the school.
 
 
But you didn't care. You decided to be a 'rebel' and skip the first period of class. You didn't mind since it was P.E. You found a perfect spot and lay your back on the warm grass. You sighed and closed your eyes.
 
 
The sun was against you, the grass underneath you felt like a bed. It just felt perfect. 
 
 
After a few minutes of enjoying the nature, you dug in your pockets and your eyes widened, "Where did the picture go?!" You panicked. What if someone saw it? You sat up and searched around. There was no sign of it.
 
 
A shadow fell over you. You looked up and stared at him, *Great. He might think I'm really a rebel.* 
 
 
Jongup glared at you, grabbed your wrists and pulled you up harshly, "Ow!" You winced. He tightened his grip aound your wrist and held you close, "Where the hell have you been?" He snarled.
 
 
You gulped, *Why i-is he getting mad at me..?* 
 
 
Jongup tightened his grip even harder, "I've been searching the whole freaking school, worrying about where you were. And I see you out here havin' fun by yourself and skipping class." He got even more angrier when the picture you had dropped popped on his mind. 
 
 
"L-Let.. go of me, Jongup.." You struggled to break free from his grip, but he was hundreds stronger than you, "Why the hell did you push me away when I asked you to look at me? Huh?" He gritted his teeth.
 
 
*Why is Jongup.. acting like him?" You thought and your eyes started to water, "What now dammit! Why are you crying? Why the heck did you ditch me before? Huh? Huh? And who's this-" Just before Jongup could pull out the picture of you and your ex, you pushed him away.
 
 
"WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS?!" You screamed as tears rolled down against your cheeks. Jongup's mouth opened but nothing came out. He just realised what he did to you. 
 
 
"You're acting like him.. why? Why are you acting like him?!" You cried and started throwing him weak, angry punches at him. Jongup's eyes widened, *Who..?*
 
 
"What did I do wrong, Jongup? Please tell me what I did wrong so that I can apologise to you! Tell me!" You pounded your fist on his chest. He caught your wrists, this time softly. He gazed in your eyes, "Hey.. ~~~~-"
 
 
"Please.. just tell me what I've done wrong to you, Jongup.. I'll give you anything you want. Just stop acting like h-him.." You cried. Your knees went weak and you fell to he ground, on your knees, "Please.." You begged.
 
 
Jongup started feeling guilty, *I may not know who he is.. but I was ing screw yelling at you like that.* He slowly lifted you up and welcomed you to his embrace. You cried harder.
 
 
"I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry.." Jongup repeated. *Cry. Cry it all out and tell me everything, ~~~~. I won't make your heart bleed anymore.*
 
 
---
 
 
YO YO YO YO PEOPLE!
 
 
Did anyone see the fanfic you all have been waiting for..? ;D 
 
 
I made the one-shot collection earlier today! I hope you wait for my updates! Please subscribe to it and comment if you want! ^O^
 
 
annyeong ~