Skirt problems

He loves you.. but you don't believe in love. { h i a t u s }

 

The bell had went and you waved goodbye to Jongup and Youngjae, "Bye~" You walked backwards, "I'll see you at lunch!" Before Jongup offered to bring your to class, you disappeared.
 
 
He sighed in dissapointment and turned around, facing Youngjae, "See you, hyung." He grabbed his books, slamed his locker shut and walked to his class. Youngjae watched Jongup's back as he walked and waved at it, "Bye.. bye.."
 
 
When Jongup arrived in his classroom, the girls squealed and joy, "Oppa~"  "Oppa, sit next to me today!"   "Let's have lunch together later!"   "Oppa, saranghae~"
 
 
He rolled his eyes at the last comment, *You're not even younger than me, and you're calling me oppa.* He continued walking until he found his seat at the back and sat down, placing his books in front of him.
 
 
Jongup placed his chin on his palm and looked out the window next to him. He bednt down more to see clearly and saw Daehyun and Youngjae out in the basketball area, wearing their P.E uniforms.
 
 
Daehyun had his mask on, having a hand inside one pocket and the other scratching the back of his neck, not knowing girls were screaming about his posture. Youngjae sat down in front of him, facing his back to him, trying to touch his toes to stretch.
 
 
Daehyun opened one eyes and smirked at Youngjae's back. He started pushing his back down further, making Youngjae scream, "YAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!"
 
 
Jongup quickly closed the window as he heard a little voice screaming from outside. He chuckled to himself and saw the teacher walk in, "Okay class! We'll start the day off by meeting a new member in your class!"
 
 
Jongup continued looking out the window, not intersested in anybody at the moment but you. He spotted you near Daehyun and Youngjae, stretching with Hyohee. You were wearing shorts and the school P.E shirt. Jongup flushed and looked away, eyes turned to the person who just came in the classroom.
 
 
"Hey, my name's JB." He smiled and gave the class a small wave. Girls squealed with delight as boys rolled their eyes, thinking, *I like Jongup better since he doesn't flirt.*
 
 
Jongup's eyes twitched as he saw JB in front of him, "What the freak is he doing here?* He stared at JB as he walked towards him, sitting next to Jongup, "Hey."
 
 
"Hey your face, ." Jongup snapped. Luckily, no body heard him. JB held his hands up next to his face, "Calm your balls, boy. If you're thinking I stalked your girlfriend, I didn't. It was just a coincidence."
 
 
Jongup scoffed, ignoring him and continued watching you doing P.E from the window. You looked up and saw him watching you. You smiled and waved your arms around, *Hi!*
 
 
Jongup smirked and waved back, *I won't let this stupid bastard steal you.* He turned to JB and saw him blinking, "Who are you waving to?"
 
 
"None of your buisness." Jongup face the front of the class and listened. JB made a face, *Is he PMSing or what?* He just shook his head and payed attention to the class.
 
 
 
 
 
Soon the bell went and it was lunch time. You grabbed your towel from the bleachers and wiped the sweat off your face. Hyohee grabbed a drink bottle and heald it out, "Drink." She offered. You smiled and took it, "Thanks."
 
 
The two of you walked hand in hand towards the girls change rooms, giggling and walked inside.
 
 
Jongup waited for you around the corner of the girls change rooms and saw you come out a few minutes later, all clean and fresh in your uniform. He took a deep breath and walked towards you, "Done changing?" He asked.
 
 
You looked up at him and giggled, "Why are you always with me during these times?" You asked, ignoring his other question. Jongup's ears turned pink, "N-Nothing. Let's just go." You made a face and walked in front of him.
 
 
Jongup walked behind you into the canteen. Boys whispered as the two of you walked in together, "God, she looks so y today."   "Damn, her skirt."   "I wanna go under that!"
 
 
Jongup furrowed his eyebrows and looked at your skirt.
 
 
Hell it was so short.
 
 
He looked away, blushing, though worried. He quickly walked close to your back, closing the space between you. You felt his chest against your back and looked up, "What are you-"
 
 
"Yah." His face was so close that the two of you almost kissed. Jongup didn't noticed this, but you did, "Pull your skirt down." He snapped.
 
 
"Eh?!" You looked down at your skirt and gasped, "Omo!" You pulled the edge of your skirt and ran towards where Zelo and the rest was sitting, embarrassed, "Noona!" He called out.
 
 
You raced towards him and accidently sat on him, making the other members curious why you're such in a rush.
 
 
Zelo cocked his head to the side, "Is there something wrong, noona?" He had his arms next to you, but didn't even dare to wrap them around you. You shook your head furiously, "NOTHING!" You squealed. 
 
 
Jongup quickly sat next to Zelo and pulled you on his lap, wrapping his arms around your waist tightly. He leaned in your ear, lightly prushing his lips agaoinst your earlobe, "Don't sit on anybody else but me." He whispered, with a bit of jealousy.
 
 
Your eyes widened as he said that and slapped both of your hands on your face to cover your red cheeks. The other members laughed as Jongup's ears turned redder, *Maybe I should'nt have said that..* He squeazed your waist tighter, pulling you closer against him and hid his face on the crook of you neck.
 
 
---
 
 
 I felt retarted writing this chapter. idek why.
 
 
does anyone like BTOB? SHOUT OUT ANY OF THE MEMBERS YOU LIKE FROM BTOB!
 
 
idk mine yet, LOL they all act so cute ;~;
 
 
kboyslove92 HWAITING! 
 
 
-nhinrae