Saved

He loves you.. but you don't believe in love. { h i a t u s }

 

The bell rang for first period, which meant it was time for your homeroom class. Youngjae looked up at the clock, "I guess it's time for class. Annyeong!" Youngjae waved at the other three as he pushed them out the classroom.
 
 
"Yah! You didn't even bother to help us find our homerooms!" Zelo whinned. You smiled secretly at his sudden change of behaviour. Youngjae smiled evily, "Annyeong." He waved for the last time.
 
 
Suddenly, your homeroom teacher came inside the class room, "Why hello boys. Aren't you three supposed to be in class?" Miss Choi asked. Daehyun stepped foreward, "No one told us where we were supposed to go." He simply said.
 
 
Miss Choi took a glance a you, "~~~~-ah." She called. You looked up at your homeroom teacher and quickly bowed, "Annyeonghaseyo." You said with respect, even though you already saw her earlier.
 
 
Miss Choi smiled and waved her over. You walked towards her and looked at the other three, "~~~~, I want you to take them to their classes. Will you be able to do that?" She asked. You stuttered as you saw Jongup staring at you again, "Y-Yes."
 
 
Daehyun and Zelo moved to the side as they waited for you to go foreward and lead them to their classes. You gulped and quickly walked out of the room as the three followed you, *Freshman year.. freshman..* You thought as you searched for the freshman hallways with classes.
 
 
You turned around to Zelo, "Um.. we have a lot of freshman class and I don't really know where you're class is. So I'll just go to the main office and grab your timetable for the week." Zelo nodded as you walked towards the main office. 
 
 
You popped your head inside the main office and smiled at the office lady, "Good morning!" You said and slightly bowed. The office lady nodded,  "What do you want dear?"  "I need time tables for the new students..?" You said.
 
 
"Oh!" The office lady quickly stood up and took four papers that was in a green folder, "Here they are." She handed them to you, "Hope you have a nice day ~~~~-ah." You nodded and grinned, "Thank you!"
 
 
You walked back to the freshman classrooms and saw that Zelo, Daehyun and Jongup were still waiting for you. You walked up to them and looked at Zelo's time table, "Oh.. you're in class A2." You looked up to see Zelo cocking his head to the side, confused.
 
 
You blinked and held out his timetable, "Here's your timetable. Your class is there." You said and pointed at a class room where your brother attends, "Right. Thanks...?" Zelo said, waiting for you to say your name since he couldn't remember.
 
 
"~~~~. You can call me noona or just ~~~~. I don't really mind." You said and nodded towards the classroom, "You better get going before you get scolded by the teacher." You smiled and waved.
 
 
Zelo raised an eyebrow and looked up at Daehyun and Jongup, "Bye hyungs." He walked inside the classroom, even even borthered to knock.
 
 
You sighed and turned to the other two while staring at Daehyun's, "Daehyun.. room B6."
 
 
You walked Daehyun to his classroom. He gave you a small thank you and walked inside his homeroom class. You then turned to Jongup. He had his hands in his pockets as he stared out somwhere in space. You didn't know why but you felt more nervous around him than the others.
 
 
"U-Um, you're in room M1." You stuttered and led the way. Jongup followed you from behind, not saying anything. You arrived in front of his class and knocked on the door before walking in.
 
 
You bowed and faced Jongup's homeroom teacher, "Excuse me sir, you have a new student in your class." You said and told Jongup to come in. As he came in, squeals from girls were heard from the back.
 
 
"Omo! He's so cute!"
 
 
"His hair is blonde! So baddass!"
 
 
"You can see his muscles underneath his uniform!"
 
 
*Girls* Jongup thought and looked at you. You smiled weakly since you were facing the most strict teacher in the whole school, "Here he is-"
 
 
"Miss Jang, do you know how rude it is to in in a middle of a class?!" The teacher snapped. You flinched as he started throwing unreasonable questions and states. *Oh no.. please.*
 
 
"Don't you think it's rude to yell at a student who came here just to help a new kid find his class?" Jongup said, cutting off the teacher. Your eyes widened, *Oh great. He's gonna get in trouble as well.*
 
 
"Sir-" You started. The teacher grew furious as the students in class kept quiet, "How dare you talk to your homeroom teacher that way!" He yelled.
 
 
Jongup smirked and stepped in front of you, making you blink with surprise as he looked up at his teacher, "Gonna say something else or what? Detention? I don't really mind." He said and turned his back to the teacher and faced you.
 
 
 
"Go back to class. Thanks by the way." He whispered and found a seat that he could sit on. You quickly bowed at the teacher before walking out of the classroom, *Did he just.. save me?*
 
 
---
 
 
Hey guys :)
 
 
So school's coming really soon (starts in two days) and I might not update everyday like this :L I'll try really hard to update asap! 
 
And also.. do you guys read my author notes? LOL idk I'm just wondering..
 
 
omfg okay this is just a fact : I've been listening to Warrior every single day since it came out and I always watch their mv before I sleep ^O^ I really like them ㅋㅋㅋ
 
 
Who do you like from B.A.P?
 
the green bunny's mine (Jongup)