New Student

He loves you.. but you don't believe in love. { h i a t u s }

 

PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE BELOW AFTER WHEN YOU'VE FINISHED READING THIS CHAPTER!
 
 
 
The next day, you and Ryujae walked to school together. You felt comfortable with him and missed him (just a tiny bit) since he's been busy with so many tests and tutoring to do.
 
 
A sudden question hit Ryujae. He turned to you andpulled your jumper, "Noona, why did you come late last night? Did you go to a party?" He questioned. You stiffened, *Actually, I was with Jongup.*
 
 
"I was with Hyohee last night, doing our project together." You lied. Ryujae pressed his lips together and nodded, "Arasso." He pulled your hand and started walking inside the school.
 
 
Once you arrived inside the building, you and Ryujae went separate ways and walked to your locker. You opened your locker and looked at the timetable that was stuck on the door, *Science and maths. Great, my two favourite subjects.* You sighed heavily and you slumped your bag inside and got your books ready to get for later.
 
 
"Hey."
 
 
You looked around you and your eyes widened, "Omo!" You gapsed.
 
 
v
 
 
"Annyeong." He smiled and gave you a little wave. You lifted up your hand bit by bi as he walked towards you, "Annyeong.."
 
 
JB put his hands in his pockets, "So I guess you go to this school, right?" He asked. You nodded, "Obvious enough. What are you doing here.. with our school uniform.." You scanned his body, head to toe.
 
 
JB looked down and pulled on his shirt, "Yup! I go to this school now." He pulled his hands back into his pockets. You nodded, "That's great."
 
 
He cocked his head to the side, "You don't seem satisfied." You shrugged, "Not really. I'm not that interested with new kids at the school." You closed your locker and started walking pass him. 
 
 
JB raised his eyebrows with a satisfied smirk, *Well, well, well.. what do we have here. Interesting..*
 
 
You walked around the corner and found yourself inside the sophomore locker area, *Aish. What did I just do and why am I here?* You turned to go back but paused, *If I go back, he might be still there.* You turned to your back and gasped, "Eeep!" You squealed, squeazing your eyes shut.
 
 
You heard chuckling and opened one eye, "Oh." You softened and looked up at him, "Hi Daehyun-ssi." You smiled. He gave you a heart warming smile back and patted your head, "Had fun with your date yesterday?" He winked.
 
 
You blinked, not knowing what he's talking about. Daehyun grinned and jabbed his thumb behind him. You looked behind him and saw Jongup nodding his head off while standing, trying not to fall asleep.
 
 
Your face heaed up, "It's not what you think it is!" You blurted. Daehyun laughed and pinched your cheeks, "Oh, but I really think it was a date. See you later!" He waved and walked towards the boys bathroom.
 
 
"Jongup hyung! There's your girlfriend!" Zelo shook Jongup and pointd towards you. You heard clearly and blushed. Jongup glared at his dongsaeng and pushed him away as he walked towards you, "Hey." 
 
 
You smiled, "Hi." Jongup softened, "How was yesterday?" He asked. You beamed, "It was fun!" He grinned and nodded his head towards the sophomore lockers, "C'mon. Let's talk with them." 
 
 
You followed Jongup to Zelo and Youngjae. They waved and you waved back, "Hey sister-in-law." Youngjae poked your nose. Your face turned pink as Jongup cornered Youngjae in a corner, "Hyung.." He growled. Youngjae grinned, "But honestly, you like it, don't you?" 
 
 
Jongup slapped his palm against Youngjae's lips. Zelo laughed as you stood in embarrassment, "Aish.. hyung!" Jongup glared at him. "Arasso, arasso!" Youngjae gave up and Jongup let him go.
 
 
Zelo slung an arm around your neck, "Noona~ can you help me with my homework after school?" He asked as he met eyes with Jongup, making his eyes twitch, "YAH." He pulled you away from Zelo.
 
 
"Aww, hyung! I need help though!" Zelo pouted. You giggled as you saw Jongup about to burst, "Ask hyung to help you with your homework then." Zelo shook his head, "He's gonna burst my brain when he lectures me!"
 
 
Youngjae glared at him, "Oh really? Do you wanna know what 'lecture' means?" Before Youngjae could say anymore, Zelo sped into the boys toilet, "BYE HYUNG ~" Daehyun came out of the toilet as Zelo pushed through, "What the hell?" He scratched his head.
 
 
You shook your head and laughed. Jongup rooled his eyes as Youngjae cocked his head to the side, "Am I that bad?" He wondered.
 
 
---
 
 
okay guys, I'm gonna put my other B.A.P oneshot story on hiatus. I know it says it's on hiatus but I'll be taking a break on that. I have heaps of things to do and I'm busy >; so please do understand author-nim.
 
 
tbh.. I'm making another story. I know I'm not patient, but I really want to start on it! 
 
 
It's an apply fic btw. You guys can join if you like! (when I'm done putting the forward up)
 
 
But I'll still continue this story like the usual. The other B.A.P story that I'm working on, I'll just put it on hiatus and take a break from it, kay?
 
 
please keep supporting me!
 
 
-nhinrae