Where am I?

He loves you.. but you don't believe in love. { h i a t u s }

 

You opened your eyes half way and groaned as your legs felt sore. You sat up and looked around with blury vision. Your face felt like it was scrunched up like a piece of paper. 
 
 
You were in a dark room. There were clothes in racks and some books piled up in a corner. Your eyes widened, *Where am I?!* You panicked and looked left to right. 
 
 
"Stop panicking, you're gonna have a headache." 
 
 
You looked up, "J-Jongup?!" You pointed at his face. Jongup blinked as he lowered your finger. You pulled your hand away from him and shuffled back against the bed's head. "Wh-What did you do to me? Where am I? Why are you here?" You threw him more questions.
 
 
Jongup sighed and covered your mouth with his palm. You froze, "One, you were nearly stabbed by some tards yesterday so be thankful that I saved you. Two, I didn't know where you lived and it was late so you're here in my apartment. Three, no. I didn't you for goodness sake, I'm younger than you." He explained as he took his hand off your mouth. 
 
 
You suddenly recalled the things you remembered from last night in the market when Jongup saved you. "O-Oh.." You whispered. *I can never trust boys. Not anymore*
 
 
"And you're not going to school today. You're temprature's pretty high so just take a rest. I actually called your gran from your phone that you were here, so it's okay if you stayed longer. Just take a rest and don't go anywhere." Jongup said as he put on his leather jacket.
 
 
"Where are you going?" You asked. Jongup ran his fingers through his hair, "Somewhere you don't know. I'll come back soon." He said and went out. You blinked a few times and sighed. You stood up from the bed and noticed that you were still wearing your school uniform. 
 
 
You felt dirty and rusty as you walked out the small bedroom. His apartment wasn't clean, but it wasn't dirty at all. You started to feel comfortable by yourself as you walked around, exploring the new place.
 
 
You spotted clothes on top a the table and a note on top of it. Curious, you read it.
 
 
Here's clothes that you can wear for now. Your uniform has dirt and it's scrunched up so wear these for the day.
-Jongup.
 
 
You smiled at the things he was doing for you, *He's so sweet.. Wait- no. No. I can't fall in love anymore, what was I thinking?* You changed in the bedroom and looked at yourself in the mirror. You were wearing one of his biggest top's he could ever find. The sleeves were up to your elbow and the end of the shirt was up to your mid thighs. 
 
 
*Doesn't look that bad.* You thought to yourself and continued roaming around.
 
 
You found a few papers and books scattered around the apartment. In return for saving you last night, you started to pick the bit and pieces from the floor and organized the apartment in less than an hour. 
 
 
Worn out, you sat on the small couch and flipped through his books. Most books and magazines were about bboying and dancing. Your raised an eyebrow, "He likes to dance?"
 
 
---
 
 
"Finally, you're here." Youngjae said as he patted a seat next to him, "Sit here." Jongup sat next to Youngjae and rested his head back against the ripped couch. B.A.P were in their hideout inside an abandonded building near Jongup's apartment.
 
 
"What happened last night? You didn't come here like you used to." Yongguk said as he comfortably sipped on his glass of water. Jongup sighed and covered his face with his palms, "I beat up 3 people. They were stealing stuff.." Jongup explained it short. 
 
 
Himchan smiled and patted his back, "You did a good thing Jongup. That's great."  "HYUNGGGG! THERE'S NO MORE CAKE! WHO ATE IT ALL?!" Zelo shouted from the un-organized kitchen.
 
 
"Me." Daehyun put his hand up and grinned, *That's for eating my dukkbokki before maknae..* He laughed evily inside his head. Yongguk saw from the corner of his eye and smaked Daehyun's head.
 
 
"Ow! What was that for?!" Daehyun pouted. Yongguk shooked his head, "That was for being evil to our maknae, eating his cake for no reason." Yongguk scoffed. Daehyun playfully glared at his leader, "He ate my dukkbokki before! It's fair!"
 
 
Yongguk rolled his eyes, "Whatever." 
 
 
Himchan scolded Youngjae for eating too much ice cream, "Palli and do 50 push-ups, now!" HImchan demanded and playfully slapped Youngjae's . Youngjae whinned and got into the position of a push up.
 
 
"Start! Oneee.." Himchan shook his head with disappointment. "This is why you're not fit Youngjae-ah, look at yourself! What the heck are you doing?!"
 
 
 
 
Jongup couldn't help but laugh at his friends being stupidly cute at times. *This is what family is.* 
 
 
 
 
---
 
 
ahaha, I love this gif so much, Youngjae's so cute! Don't you guys think so too? :D btw thank you guys for reading my authors notes! I'm really happy cause before it seemed like I was talking to myself, LOL. but don't get it the wrong way, I won't put the guilt trip to you guys ^O^
 
 
Anyone saw Block B's MV? U-Kwon.. omfg sobs I will die if anymore hep hop comesback. Did you see that ?! OMGGG.
 
 
okay I gotta focus (FOCUZ, ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM.) on B.A.P now LOL.
 
 
enjoying this so far?