Cousin

He loves you.. but you don't believe in love. { h i a t u s }

 

After goofing around with B.A.P, Jongup walked back to his apartment, carrying a bag of food for the two you to eat. 
 
 
He arrived in front of his apartment and opened the door with a click, *I wonder what she's doing..* Jongup stepped inside and walked into the kitchen. He saw you sitting on the stool in front of the kitchen counter with your text books and notebooks in front of you.
 
 
You looked up and gazed at Jongup, *He's back.*
 
 
Jongup placed the plastic bag in front of you. You blinked at the bag and up at him, "Pick whatever you like and eat it until you feel better." Jongup said and took out the food he bought.
 
 
One packet caught your eye, "Kimchi!" You squealed and snatched the kimchi from his hand. Jongup raised an eyebrow as you tried to open the container but failed. He shook his head with a small smile, *Cute.*
 
 
You pouted and lightly pushed the container towards Jongup. He looked at you, "Can you open it please?" You bit your lip, embarrassed that you couldn't open it. Jongup chuckled and swiftly opened it.
 
 
"Thanks." You grinned. You stood up and went around the corner to the side where Jongup was. Jongup did a double-take and stared at you wearing his shirt.
 
 
"Where's the chopsticks.." He heard you mumbled as you checked the shelfs. Jongup's jaw nearly dropped as you slightly bent over to open one of the draws. Your long milky legs were shown and your curves were noticible. Your sily hair went with the curves of your body.
 
 
You looked perfect.
 
 
*Maybe I shouldn't have given her a shirt to wear and let her wear her uniform.. damn.* Jongup gulped as his ears turned red. You smiled widely as you found a pair of chopsticks. You went back to the stool you were sitting on and eat heartily.
 
 
"It's delicious!" You giggled and thanked Jongup for the last time. Jongup nodded silently and started eating his food in front of you while standing. You looked up at him, "Where did you go before when I stayed here?" You asked and took a bite.
 
 
"Friends." He simply said and secretly watched your for the corner of his eye. You nodded and continued eating. You threw him more questions and grew more comfortable with him.
 
 
Jongup nodded, "Yeah I'm a sophomore..." You cocked your head to the side, "Then I'm your noona. But you don't have to call me noona though-"
 
 
"Noona." Jongup called. Your heart slightly melted hearing him say noona, "Yes?"
 
 
Jongup's cheeks turned pink, "N-Nothing. I was just trying. Your name sounds better anyways." Jongup looked away and finished his last bit of food. "Tell me when you're done and get ready." He said.
 
 
"Get ready for what?" You asked, unsure. Jongup looked at you from the side, "I'm gonna take you home, idiot."  You bit your lip as you felt your cheeks starting to warm up, *What's wrong with my cheeks?* You thought and patted your cheeks over and over again.
 
 
You finished your last spoonful of kimichi and gulped it down your throat, "That was amazing." You smiled to yourself. You got up and threw the platic container away. Jongup was waiting for you in the small lounge room.
 
 
You went in to his bedroom and packed all your books and clothes inside your bag. You looked down and sighed, *I guess I have no choice but to wear this on the way home.* You thought as you tugged on the bottom part of Jongup's shirt.
 
 
You wallked to the lounge room and poked Jongup's shoulder. He turned around and got up, "Okay, let's go. You have to tell the directions to your house though." He said and started walking towards the door. 
 
 
"W-Wait for me!" You quickly ran towards him, making your head bump against his back. Jongup glanced back and saw you rubbing your forehead with your palm, "Ow.." Jongup smirked and continued walking out the street.
 
 
You followed him with your hands rubbing your arms. Your shoulder were lifted up near your neck to prevent coldness. Your legs felt like they were covered in snow. Jongup looked behind him, checking what you were doing and saw you were cold.
 
 
Jongup swiftly took off his jacket and placed it on top of your head, "Wear it." He said and slipped his hands into his jean pockets. He was only wearing a wife beater, which looked cold from your point of view.
 
 
"B-But aren't you gonna be cold?" You worridly askd. Jongup shrugged and continued walking, "I'm used to it." Suddenly a gush of wind blew past the two of you. Jongup shuddered, *Yes I'm ing cold.* He shook the though of coldness away and turned to a corner.
 
 
"It's this way right?" He asked, not even bothered to look back. "Y-Yes." You answered and followed him, making a two metre difference. Jongup blinked at your voice that suddenly got smaller. 
 
 
He turned around and saw you spreading your arms out wide to see how long the sleeves of the winter jacket was. It was for sure longer than your arms. You looked extra cute with a blank expression.
 
Jongup softened, *This idiot.* He walked up to you and took your hand, "Come on, slowpoke." He half teased and pulled you. You made a face but continued walking. But something had caught your eye.
 
 
You stared down at your finger intertwined with Jongup's warm ones. It didn't feel weird at all. It fel warm and safe. And on top of that you weren't panicking. Your heart started beating faster.
 
 
*No way..* You looked up to see the back of Jongup's body. *What's wrong with me?*
 
 
"JANG ~~~~!!" 
 
 
"Ack!" You coughed as someone jumped on your back. You looked behind you and your eyes widened, "Hyohee!!" Hyohee jumped off you as you gasped or air, "How do ya think your are hmm? I ditched you yesterday and now you ditched me today! And what the heck are you wearing?!"
 
 
You gulped, "W-Well I got sick today.." You noticed that Jongup was staring at you and Hyohee. His eyes squinted as he looked at Hyohee.
 
 
He turned to you, "Do you know her?" He asked and pointed at Hyohee. Hyohee raised and eyebrow and flipped her hair to the side so she could see who said it, "Yes she does know me and-"
 
 
Hyohee gasped. Jongup's eyes widened as he saw her face.
 
 
"Noona?!" Jongup's mouth turned into a small 'O' You blinked with surprise, *They know each other?* Hyohee's eyes twitched, "You ! Where have you been?!" Hyohee yelled and grabbed Jongup's ear.
 
 
"Ow ow ow ow! Damn!" Jongup growled and slapped Hyohee's hand away. You stepped foreward, "Hyohee, do you know him?" You asked. 
 
 
Hyohee nodded as Jongup scoffed, "He's my cousin."
 
 
---
 
 
Starting from today, I'm gonna be throwing facts about me, LOL I know it's random but yeah I'm just gonna do it. So I see most of you reading my author notes ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
 
01. fact ; I'm Filipino
 
02. I'm 13, turning 14 this year
 
 
that's it for this chapter!