Pedo Noona (?)

He loves you.. but you don't believe in love. { h i a t u s }

 

PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AFTER WHEN YOU HAVE FINISHED READING THIS CHAPTER.
 
 
---
 
 
Jongup and you ended up in front of a park, "I guess we can hang out here for a while-"
 
"WHEEEEE~" You spread your arms and ran towards the blue playground. Jongup blinked and shook his head, *Childish.* He chuckled, hands in his pockets and followed you. 
 
 
You twirled and smelled the fresh autumn air. You smiled as you spotted your most favourite spot in a playground.
 
 
"Omo! The swings!" You pointed. "Yah-" Jongup reached for you, but you had bolted to the swings and sat on one, lightly swinging your feet in front of you with a cheerful face. You held onto the chains beside you and waved Jongup over, "Come on, Jongup!" 
 
 
Jongup's heart nearly burst from hearing his name coming out from your lips. He walked over and sat on the other swing next to you. He glanced at you. You were swinging your feet, but you weren't swinging higher than before.
 
 
That was one of the things you hated swings, though you love it very much ever since you were young. Jongup snickered. You turned around and glared at him, "What's funny?" You questioned.
 
 
Jongup pointed at your swing, "You can't swing by yourself, can you?" Your flushed pink and looked away, embarrassed. Jongup sighed and stood up from his swing, standing behind you.
 
 
You looked up, "W-What are you doing- KYAAA!" You held on the chains tightly as you flew up in the air. Jongup smiled and continued pushing you when you came down, "Waaaah!" For the first time, you enjoyed doing something so childish. 
 
 
You slowly spread your arms and smiled, *I missed this.* Jongup looked up and took his phone out from his pocket. He held it up and snapped a picture of you, 'soaring like a bird'.
 
 
He looked at the photo he took of you. Butterflies flew in his tummy as he saw your flawless face, *Beautiful, as always.* He smiled, slipping it back in his pocket. 
 
 
But little he knew, as he put his phone back in his pocket with a smile, you had taken a picture of his rare smile, "Caught!" You giggled and stared at the picture.
 
 
Jongup's jaw dropped, "You did not.. just take a photo of me." He playfully growled. You squealed, jumping off the swing and ran away, swinging the phone in front of you, "I've got your picture!"
 
 
"Yah, YAH!" Jongup started chasing after you. You squealed and tried to run faster, but Jongup was gaining speed. You were nearly out of breath, but continued running, *I can't let him get me!*
 
 
Jongup smirked, *Gotcha.* He wraped his arm around you and held you tight against him, "Let's see the picture, okay?" He grinned. You made a face and gave up. You held out your phone and showed him the picture you took.
 
 
Jongup reached for it, but you snatched it away, "That's not fair! I wanna see the picture you took of me too!" You argued. Jongup sighed, *I got caught too.* He took out his phone and showed you the photo.
 
 
"Fair and square. We have each others photo, so it's okay, I guess." You smiled. Jongup sighed, *As long as you don't show anyone, then I'm fine with it.* He smiled with you, arms still locking you against him.
 
 
"Hm, let's eat ice-cream!" You pointed at the ice-cream truck. Jongup nodded and started walking towards it, "Wait! How am I supposed to walk then?" You asked and poked his arms that were around your waist.
 
 
Jongup grinned, "Put your left foot on mine, and the other on my right. Then we can both go there together." He smirked. You pouted, but did it. You turned around and stepped on his foot, feeling a little comfortable. He tightened his arms around you as you s your arms around his neck.
 
 
He started walking, looking ahead. You couldn't help but stare at his neck that was right in front of you. *Hmm.. With a neck like that, you could be a model.* You thought.
 
 
You held tightly around his neck and stared at his handsome jaw line, *Perfect jaw line.* "What flavour do you want?" He asked, not meeting your eyes but kept his eyes behind you. You thought for a second, "Chocolate!" You smiled. 
 
 
Jongup nodded and continued walking towards the ice-cream truck. You blinked up at him, "Aren't I heavy?" You wondered. Jongup looked at you, "Hell yeah, you are." He lightly teased. 
 
 
You stuck your tounge out and he softened, *I'm joking, babo. You're light as a feather.* He lifted you up and placed you down on your feet, "We're here." 
 
 
You looked up and saw bright colours of ice-cream in front of you. Your eyes glitered, "Ice-cream land.." You whispered, placing your palm against the cold glass window, blowing warm breath.
 
 
*Is it just me, or is she getting cuter?* Jongup thought and walked up next to you. The ahjumma behind the ice-cream's gave a warm, motherly smile, "Well, what do we have here? What a cute couple!" You and Jongup blushed.
 
 
"Thank you, ahjumma. Can we get one chocolate and one strawberry please?" Jongup slightly gave her a smile. You gave Jongup a confused look, "Strawberry?" He playfully glared at you, "Problem?" 
 
 
You giggled and shok your head, "That's cute." Jongup's heart lightened, *Cute. She called me 'cute'. Today, my favourite word is 'cute'.*
 
 
A few minutes later, the ahjumma gave you the ice-creams and Jongup paied for it, "Enjoy the ice-cream!" The ahjumma waved happily. You and Jongup bowed and walked away with the ice-cream.
 
 
You took a from your chocolae ice-cream and chewed, "It's cold!" You wiggled yourself as Jongup laughed. He took a bite from his strawberry one and stared at the pink ice-cream, *This reminds me of Himchan hyung.*
 
 
 He shook the thought away and watched you eat your ice-cream as you walked beside him. You caught him looking at you and grinned, "Want some?" You offered and held out your cone in front of him.
 
 
*Might as well.. it's a rare chance anyways.* He leaned in, locking his eyes with yours as he your ice-cream. He his lips as your jaw slightly dropped.
 
 
"Like what you see?" He smirked. Your face burned up and pulled the ice-cream away, "NO!" You walked ahead of him. Jongup laughed and caught up with you. You kept eating your ice-cream, ignoring him.
 
 
A sudden thought popped in your head. You turned to Jongup, "Can you call me noona? A least one time?" You pleaded, clasping your hands together with the cone in the middle. Jongup looked around if anyone else was there, watching them.
 
*Fine. As much as I hate being younger than you, whatever. I'll do it anyways.* He sighed, "Noona." The tone of his voice. That cute small voice coming from Jongup made your knees weak, *Well.. that was adorkable.*
 
 
"Nyaaw!" You squealed and pinched Jongup's cheek, "You don't seem like a man anymore." You teased. He raised an eyebrow, "So is that what you think I am?" He asked, "Just a boy, not a man?"
 
 
You stiffened, "U-Uh, I didn't mean it that way-"
 
 
"Do you want to check if I'm a guy or a man?" He came closer. Your cheeks reddened, "N-No! I'm fine, thank you!" You blabbered and covered your face.
 
 
Jongup held out his school ID card, "I was gonna show you that I'm in high school, according fo my ID card. It says male. In otherwords, a man." He grinned afterwards, "And what were you thinking, little missy?" 
 
 
Your eyes widened, *Oh crap. I thought it the other way..* You slapped your cheeks.
 
 
Jongup continued walking, his ice-cream as he turned around to face you, "Come on, ert." He grinned.
 
 
You puffed your cheeks and stomped your foot, "Yah!" Jongup snickered and gave you a small wink. *She's my pedo noona, I guess?*
 
 
---
 
 
Jongup sounded really friendly in this chapter but, ughh, I can't be stuffed re-writing that chapter. 
 
How was it though? Good? Bad?
 
oh  and bw, the JB I was talking about the last chapter is not Justin Biever, eww, like no..
 
I was talking about  Dream High's JB :D
 
ANYONE EXCITED FOR SHINEE? ^O^ /shawol here/
 
and I noticed that there's like.. 100+ subscribers and only 10-25 people commenting... Please comment more often and don't be a silent reader!
 
and guys.. I have something to confess......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have 2 biasses in B.A.P.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
daeup ♥ daehyun & jongup
 
 
I don't ship them though, I just love them. I ship daejae, MEHEHEHEHE.
 
 
btw, I'm friendly and I don't bite ;D add me yeah? OTL you don't have to tho.
 
twitter anyone? message me your twitter username and I'll tell you mine ~
 
 
-nhinrae