New students

He loves you.. but you don't believe in love. { h i a t u s }

 

The next morning, you washed your face and brushed your teeth. Before walking out of the bathroom, you smiled at your reflection in the mirror and skipped downstairs for breakfast, "Good morning gran!" 
 
 
Your grandmother smiled back and waved you over, "Come dear, have a big breakfast before going to school. Where's Ryujae?" She asked as she placed a big plate filled with healthy food on it. You shrugged, picked up your chopsticks and started to eat, "He's probably still sleeping.. OMO! This is so yummy gran!" You exclaimed and ate rather fast.
 
 
Your grandmother gave out a heartily laugh and placed her wrinkly hand on top of yours. Curious, you looked up, seeing your gandmothers face in front of yours, "Yes gran?"
 
 
Smiling ever so sweetly, she squeazed your hand, "You've grown up so beautiful ~~~~-ah. I'm glad you and you're brother are with me until this very day." She brushed her thumb against your palm. You softed and took her other hand, "We'll always be here gran. We'll be by yourside forever." You smiled.
 
 
Your grandmother gave out a small chuckle and patted your shoulder, "Quickly eat and go to school. I'll deal with your brother when you're done." She pinched your nose lightly and walked to Ryujae's room.
 
 
You looked back and watched your grandmothers haunched back with caution, *I wonder why gran's like that this morning.* Shrugging the thought to the side, you finished your breakfast and ran upstairs to tell your gran that you were leaving for school early.
 
 
You swung open Ryujae's door and popped your head inside, "Gran, I'm going-"
 
 
"Dammit gran! Why'd you do that for?!" Ryujae yelled and hugged himself. Your grandmother laughed and put a red bucket down next to her, "Palli and get up or I'll have to pour more ice water on you, you little brat." She threatened.
 
 
You giggled at the sight and waved, "Gran I'm off to school now!" Your grandmother nodded and waved, "Study well ~~~~!" 
 
 
You walked out of the house and looked up the cloudy grey sky that was soon to be replaced by the warm sun. You smelled the fresh air and looked at your phone to check up on the time, *7:00 in the morning. Not too bad to go to school I guess.* You thought and found your way to school.
 
 
You arrived at school and noticed only a small amount of students were hanging about. You pushed your scarf up over your mouth and nose so you felt warm. You walked inside the school building and found your locker.
 
 
You opened it and carefully placed your bag inside. You glanced at your timetable for the week and sighed, "Homeroom first and then english." You gave out a weak smile and shook your head, "I have to study hard for english and make gran happy" 
 
 
"It's great to see you at school this early in the morning Jang ~~~~." Your homeroom teacher, Miss Choi grinned. You smiled and bowed towards her, "Good morning Miss Choi." You grabbed your books for english and locked your locker.
 
 
"We have a four new students attending here starting from today. And since you're the class rep and one of the leaders of the school, I suggest you to take them for a tour." Your teacher offered. Your eyes widened, "F-Four new students?" You gasped.
 
 
"Don't worry. I told one of the seniors to help you tour them around. Kim Seyong will be helping you tour them around the school during English. You don't have to bring your english books since you'll be skipping the subject for today." She explained. 
 
 
You sighed with relief, *As long as it's Seyong sunbae than it's fine.* You thought and gave your teacher a nod, "So we have four new students in our class?" You asked as you opened your locker again and put your english books back in.
 
 
Miss Choi shook her head, "Only one new student will be coming your grade. The other three will be in other grades." She said, "I hope you take good care of them today. You'll meet up with Seyong when the second period starts." You nodded, "Yes Miss Choi."
 
 
When the teacher was gone, you took a deep breath and bit your lip, *I hope they're nice.*
 
 
You walked to your homeroom class and noticed that you were the only person in class. You sat down in your normal seat, which was down the back. You then heard your phone ringing and looked at the phones screen. Hyohee had sent you a message. 
 
 
She told you the she would be late for school again because of another family comotion. You smiled and gave an 'okay' message back to her. Sighing, you looked out the window next to you. TS High had one of the talest school building in Seoul, which was actually new for you.
 
 
You happily stared down at the small people who were walking inside school. You breathed air against the window, causing it to fog up. You drew a small dinosaur and giggled to yourself, finding that dinosaurs were cute.
 
 
"Oh.. is this you're new class hyung?" You heard from the door. You turned around to see who it was, *Woah..* You stared at four boys who walked in your homeroom class. They all had blonde hair, which made them stand out.
 
 
They turned to you and stared, "Wow hyung.. you're lucky you're in this class." A really tall one whispered which you could here. You bit your lip and slightly bowed, "H-Hello." You stammered.
 
 
One boy who had longer hair than the others stepped foreward, making you flinch, "Is your name Jang ~~~~?" He asked. *How did he know?!* "Um, yes it is. And you are?" You asked as well. 
 
 
"My name's Yoo Youngjae. I'm a junior, nice to meet you." He gave you a heart stopping smile and gave you a small bow. You nodded and looked at the other three boys, "Are you the new students here?" 
 
 
They nodded. Youngjae pointed at the tall one, "He's Choi Jun Hong. Believe it or not he's 15 years old, a freshman." He said. You're jaw nearly dropped, *15 years old?! He's so tall!* You gaped at him. The tall one glared at Youngjae, "The name's Zelo, hyung." He sneered.
 
 
Youngjae rolled his eyes, "But we call him Zelo." Then he pointed at a short one, "He's Jung Daehyun." He chuckled and continued, "He's a senior." Your eyes nearly popped out, *Short senior. Tall freshman.* 
 
 
Daehyun glared at Youngjae, "Shut up."
 
 
Youngjae then pointed at the last boy, who was staring at you, "This one's a junior. He's not as weird as these two." Youngjae said as he pointed at Zelo and Daehyun, "YAH!" They both barked. 
 
 
You couldn't help but giggle. Youngjae continued, "Anyways, back to where I was.. He's Moon Jongup." He said as he pushed Jongup towards you. You jumped as you looked at the built body in front of you.
 
 
"Hello.." Jongup said, daring to stare at you since he came in the room. You nodded, "H-Hello."
 
 
*This is going to be a long day.* You thought as you saw the other three grinning towards Jongup.
 
 
---
 
 
It'll be supportive if there was more comments :S LOL but I won't force you guys..
 
And WOAH. I was surprised at the subscribers I have already! I mean, when I usualy have the first chapter in my story, only a few would subscribe so I'm gratefull to have over 20 subs ^O^
 
 
thank you again!