Dance Lesson

He loves you.. but you don't believe in love. { h i a t u s }

 

"W-Wait!" You blurted. Jongup stopped and looked at you, "Hmm?"
 
 
You bit your lip and looked away, "I can't dance.." You admitted. Jongup grinned and held your hand, "Don't worry. That's why I'm gonna teach you how to dance." He tapped on his ipod screen and pressed play.
 
 
 
Jay Park - I got your back (Please play while reading the rest of the chapter~)
 
 
 
Loud music played through the tall speakers and you jumped. Though the music was loud, melodic beats were flying around you. You lightly bobbed your head to the beat.
 
 
'I care for you so much
From your head to your toes, you're so fine
And I love your smile
Your face and heart are both pretty - you're my style.'
 
 
Jongup still held your hand and smiled. He slowly slid around you, circling around you as he held your finger with his, his other hand inside his pocket. You felt yourself turn red.
 
 
'After looking all over the world,
There's only one girl like you
I love you
And I just wanna say.'
 
 
Jongup circled you once more and stopped in front of you. He slowly placed his hands on your waist and you went redder than ever. He smirked and pulled you closer, bobbing his body and head with the beat. You did the same, but it wasn't noticable for Jongup to notice.
 
 
'What I want to say is, please know this
Even if something bad happens, forever I will -
I got your back girl your back girl your back baby
I got your back girl your back girl your back baby.'
 
 
When you looked up, Jongup twirled you around and had his hands on top of your waist. You felt his chest against your back, making the hair on the back of your neck stand up. He lightly grind his body on yours, which also made you move.
 
 
'When you're hurt, when you cry
I will always be by your side
When you're worrying about something, I'll listen
All you have to do is call - I got your back baby.'
 
 
He twirled you again, and made you face him. He chuckled as he saw your face so red. One of his hands caught yours and interlaced the fingers together in front of the two of you. He did the same to the other one. He brought his left hand (and your right hand) over you and twirled you around for the very last time. 
 
 
Now both your arms were crossed next your waist and he had his arms around you. Jongup rocked side to side, resting his chin your your shoulder. He closed his eyes and continued rocking while you were about to die with redness.
 
 
'Baby you are
You're number one in my heart
Your face is number one
Your body and nice personality is number one.'
 
 
 
Jongup then dance in front of you and wrapped both his arms around your waist, pulling you against him. While you shyly looked up to him, he cupped your face and made you look at him in the eyes. 'Your face is number one.'
 
 
Jongup trailed his fingers down to your neck, shoulders and down to your curves. 'Your body and personality is number one.'
 
 
The music had stopped and both of you continued staring at each other. 
 
 
*Wha..t..?* Before you knew it, Jongup slowly leaned in, closing his eyelids bit by bit. You stared down at his lips and was hypnotized by his amazing scent.
 
 
"Holy cow.."
 
 
You gasped and pulled back, pushing Jongup's chest and turned towards the door. 
 
 
 
 
Jongup turned to where you were looking and furrowed his eyebrows, *And who the hell are you to break the perfect moment?* He stood next to you and raised and eyebrow, "Who are you?" 
 
 
The guy cocked his head to the side with his hands in his pockets, "The name's JB. Yours?" He looked at you as you felt weird seeing him stare into your eyes like that. *JB? What kind of a name is that? Sounds weirdo than saying 'Zelo'*
 
 
Before you could speak, Jongup placed his palm over your mouth and gave you a look to say 'shut-up-before-I-kill-you'. You gulped and nodded.
 
 
He turned towards JB, "You don't need to know her name." He said and un-covered you mouth. You pouted and made a face, making sure the Jongup didn't see it. JB saw you making faces and grinned, *Cute.*
 
 
Jongup trailed where JB was looking at and glared at him, *What's he staring at her for?* He stood in front of you, "What are you doing here?" He asked. JB blinked and pointed at the ground, "To dance."
 
 
"Oh! Well, we should be going now, right, Jongup?" You smiled at JB and tugged on Jongup's shirt. He smiled back at you. Jongup scoffed, grabbed his suff and pulled you out of the room.
 
 
"See ya-" You yelped as Jongup slammed the door shut behind him. You shook your head and crossed your arms against your chest, "Tsk, tsk. You didn't have to be so mean to him." You said.
 
 
Jongup turned to you, "Well, if he hadn't came in we would've continued what we were doing before!" He snapped. You froze and stared right through him. Jongup's eyes widened, *Oh . I did not just say that.*
 
 
You blinked rapidly, *What did he mean by that?* You thought.
 
 
Jongup shook the thought away, grabbed your hand and pulled you away, "Whatever. Let's go back." He faced forward, since he didn't want you to see his red face. 
 
 
You looked at his warm looking back and found yourself smiling at it, *I wouldn't mind if we had continued..* You tripped on a pebble on the street but found your balance, *No. I can't love anymore. I can't trust myself to..*
 
 
---
 
 
I know this might be a short chapter but at least I'm updating, right? :)
 
Please enjoy ~
 
 
-nhinrae