Tour

He loves you.. but you don't believe in love. { h i a t u s }

 

Soon it was time to meet up with Seyong. You grabbed your notebook and headed out of your homeroom class. youturned to your right and gasped.
 
 
Seyong grinned and waved, "Hi ~~~~-ah." You bowed your head, "Hi sunbae.." Seyong chuckled, "You should stop bowing like you're a slave. It's school and not a lot of people bow like you do, you respectful girl." You smiled at his thoughtful words.
 
 
"Shall we go and give the boys a tour?" He said and staightened. You nodded, "Kaja."
 
 
You and Seyong walked to the new lockers where the new students were. You both saw Jongup, Zelo, Youngjae and Daehyun putting their books in their lockers and slamming it shut.
 
 
Seyong coughed, "Hey." He introduced himself to them as you waved, "Hello." 
 
 
"Is it the tour thing?" Daehyun asked. Seyong nodded, "Come on. We only have one period to do this so we better hurry." He said and tugged you along. You obediently followed your sunbae and the other four followed behind you.
 
 
"Oh hyung! Look it's a studio room!" Zelo exclaimed as he jumped, smacking Youngjae's shoulder to tell him to look, "Yeah I know, whatever." Youngjae pushed Zelo's hand away as ha stared inside the studio room where classes were taking for singing *I can't let anyone know that I sing.*
 
 
You giggled at Zelo's change of attitude, which was very cute. Seyong stopped and pointed towards big double doors, "This is the dance studio. Let's go inside and walk to the other side." Seyong pushed the double doors open.
 
 
Jongup stared in front of him as Zelo started twirling around the place. Daehyun and Youngjae rolled their eyes and face palmed. Jongup casually took a stroll around and looked at the mirror in front of him. He almost started dancing.
 
 
"Come on, let's go to the next place." Seyong said. You quietly followed him with Jongup, Youngjae and Daehyun while Zelo was being an idiot in the dance studio. "WHEEEE!" He yelled out and spread his arms out.
 
 
"He's embarrasing us." Youngjae sighed. "Again." Daehyun continued. Jongup shook his head as he heard Zelo yelling again *Idiot.*
 
 
"This is the fashion room. I know you guys probably don't like these fashion stuff but we're just showing you around." Seyong said and pointed at a room where models were wearing hand made dresses by students and teachers.
 
 
"This reminds me of someone.." Daehyun started. Jongup chuckled but continued to be quiet, "Himchan hyung?" Zello guessed. Your ears percked up as you heard Himchan's name, *I think I've heard that before..*
 
 
"Yeah. That." Daehyun said. You smiled at their dorkiness.
 
 
Before you knew it, school had finished in a snap (if possible lol idk). You grabbed your bag and swung it over your shoulder as you locked your locker. 
 
 
"NOONAAAAA!" A voice called out. Ryujae ran up to you as he planted his palms on his knees to catch his breath, "What's wrong with you?" You giggled and poked his head, "I have after school tutoring. The old hag told me that I wasn't smart enough." He angrily puffed his cheeks out.
 
 
You laughed and shook your head, "Don't worry, I'll help you when you get home safely okay?" You gave his cheeks a pinch and waved, "See you later!"
 
 
You left the school grounds and headed to the child centre for another taking care of. 
 
 
---
 
 
You had to stay for another two hours of work and surprisingly, you finished off quickly then before. Before you went, you closed all the lights and locked all the doors, making sure they're secure and safe to leave. It was late and it was dark outside.
 
 
You walked out of the shild centre and locked the very last door. You glanced at your phone and saw a few messages from Hyohee and your grandmother. You checked your grandmothers first.
 
 
To: Grandaughter ~~~~
From: Gran
 
~~~~-ah, I didn't buy pepper paste for dinner tonight. Can you buy some after coming back home? Thank you.
 
 
You smiled, *Yes I will.* You then went and checked your other messages which was all from Hyohee. She apologized to you many times for telling you that she would be late for school, but ended up being grounded and stayed at home all day.
 
 
You laughed at the though of Hyohee throwing a fit at her parents, *She's always like that anyways.* 
 
 
You spotted a market nearby and walked inside. You walked towards the sauce area and searched for pepper paste. You took the cheapest one and also searched for a snack that Ryujae would like when he comes home. 
 
 
You went to the counter and smiled at the ahjumma who was working there, "Annyeonghaseyo--"
 
 
"EVERYONE PUT YOUR HANDS UP IN THE AIR! THIS IS A HOLDUP!" You gasped as three men came in with masks on thier faces. Two of them pushed people on the group as they grabbed anything that was in their pockets.
 
 
"Everyone on the floor, NOW!!" The other one yelled. The ahjumma his behind the counter as everyone in the mall cried with fear and went down on the cold dirty floor. You were the only one standing in front of them, frozen with fear. You couldn't do anything since you have never been in this kind of situation before.
 
 
"Not gonna listen to us?!" One barked as he took a knife out of his back pocket. Your eyes widened as your eyes started watering, *Today... it's today right? The day I die?* You thought as you squeazed your eyes shut.
 
 
"Step away." A voice growled, almost scaring you to death. You opened your eyes, surprised. 
 
 
Jongup stepped foreward with his hands in his pockets, eyes glaring hard into the man's head, "If you want money, get a life and save up. Unlike you guys, we actually have money because we didn't steal it, s." He spat.
 
 
Your lips started to tremble, *Oh, please save me.*
 
 
Jongup's eyes looked up to you, his heart started hurting form the sight of you crying, *She's crying. She's crying beause of them..* His blood boiled with angry and hatered against the three men.
 
 
"Let go of her." Jongup snarled as his fists clenched in his pockets. One scoffed and trailed his dirty fingers against your neck, "What if we don't, huh?  What are you gonna do about it?" He smirked as another tear fell from your eyes.
 
 
Jongup gritted his teeth, "You'll see in a few seconds." The three guys laughed like dogs out in the yard, "Kid, you can't beat us-"
 
 
Just in minutes, three of them were down on the cold ground. Your legs shook like jelly.  Jongup coughed as he tied the three men together with a rope. He tuned to the people who were standing up, amazed by his bravness, "Someone call the police and tell them about this."
 
 
Jongup turned to you. Your legs were weaker and your body fell. Jongup caught you before you did and worridly looked at your pale face. Tears blured your vision and were continuously ran across your cheek, to your jaw. 
 
 
*Damn. She looks so hurt.* Feeling the toned muscles against your back, Jongup carried you bridal style and put you on his back. You were silent. Jongup sighed wih releif that you were still breathing against him.
 
 
Jongup wiggled your leg as he walked out in the dark streets, dim light shinning the road. You didn't answer. Jongup blinked as you breathed in his ears, making him blush.
 
 
*What the heck-" He turned around to see what you were doing. He softened and continued walking *She looks so cute when she's sleeping.*
 
 
---
 
 
Okay, I guessed right.. you guys don't read my author notes lmfao, I don't mind though. Just as I said on my other authors note, tomorrow's my first day of school and I might not be able to update everyday like this. So please understand!
 
 
I'll ask this one more times guys, LOL ; WHO'S YOUR FAVOURITE B.A.P MEMBER?