Flashback

He loves you.. but you don't believe in love. { h i a t u s }

 

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AFTER READING THIS CHAPTER!
 
 
---
 
 
You and Jongup were sitting on the warm green grass under a big tree. Classes were still running and you and Jongup skipped class. 
 
 
You were quiet. Jongup turned and looked at your face with tear stains, puffy eyes and red nose. He gave you a small smile when he remembered when you wet his shirt with your tears. 
 
 
You played with the sticks around you, not even dare to look at Jongup. You were embarrased since you wet his shirt wiht your tears. You held your knees close o your chest and placed your cheek on top of it.
 
 
You threw a stick as Jongup stared at you, *She's so cute.* A cold wind went by, making the two of you shiver. It's a rare weather. The sun's out, but the winds unexpectedly freazing. Jongup slid his hands inside his pockets and stoppped.
 
 
He pulled out the picture he felt, *I wonder who he really is..* Jongup turned to you and placed the picure back into his pocket, "Hey.." You didn't look, instead your face turned red, "Y-Yes?" You answered.
 
 
Jongup cocked his head to the side as he looked at the back of your head, "Who.. who's he you were talking about before..?" He hesitaded. You froze and your hand suddenly went cold. You bit your lip, *Should I tell him?*
 
 
You turned around, facing him, "Wh-Why? What about him?" You asked, nervously playing with your fingers. Jongup furrowed his eyebrows, "Who is he you were talking about before when you wet my shirt." 
 
 
"Oh..him." You whispered. Jongup stared at you as your face suddenly darkened, "Can I trust you?" You said with a weak voice. Jongup held your hands and gave you an encouraging smile, "Yes you can."
 
 
 
 
 
---
 
flashback
 
 
You were out with your friends inside a cafe. You giggled as one of your friends told more about your blind date, "He's so cute! You're gonna love him! He's caring and handsome!" Your friend squealed. 
 
 
You smiled. You were nervouse but also excited. You had never had a boyfriend before and you were dressed up so nicely for a blind date. You wore a thin light blue dress with a light brown coat to go outside. 
 
 
"Omo! How many guys did you bring?" Your other friend asked, "Three guys, for only us three." Your friend grinned. You nodded, *I can't wait!*
 
 
You and your friends waited for 1 more hour, but they still didn't come. You pouted with a sigh, *When are they gonna come--*
 
 
"Sorry we're late!" Three boys came rushing inside the cafe. Everyone stopped and stared. The boys turned pink and bowed, "Sorry for inturupting your meals." They bowed and ran towards your table, *Omo, they're so handsome.*
 
 
 
 
 
Your eyes looked at the boy in the middle with blonde hair. You had never seen a guy this handsome. You quickly looked at your friends and they squealed. You giggled and shook your heads, *They're loving this, aren't they?* You thought and turned back to the three boys.
 
 
"Well, we'll introduce ourselves.. I'm Kim U-Kwon, nice to meet chya!" He gave you and your friends his cute eyesmile.
 
 
"I'm Jaehyo, nice to meet you." Jaehyo said and waved.
 
 
 
 
The guy in the middle grinned and winked towards you, "The name's Zico, how ya doin'?"
 
 
 
 
 
~~~
 
 
You and Zico had gone out for almost 3 months. You and Zico would always go on dates, cuddle and even kiss each other. But that changed every since Zico turned into a senior.
 
 
He would always start fights at school, bully sophomores and ignore your text messages. You hated it, but you still loved him.
 
 
One night you were walking out of the public library. You studied hard and got ready for more tests. You sighed and pulled your scarf up to your nose and breathed inside it, making it warm. You walked and pulled the strap of your bag, *I better go home quickly. It's really late..*
 
 
You walked round and corner and heard a few noises. Curious, you pocked your head into an alleyway. There, you saw your boyfriend pinned up against the wall, smoching with another girl in front of him.
 
 
His hands were around he wait, pulling her closer. Your eyes widened, *No..* Your heart broke. It felt a like a sharp knife peircing through your heart, "Oppa..?" You called out. Zico pulled away and turned to you.
 
 
His eyes widened, "~~~~-ah." He whispered. The girl scoffed, "Who is she oppa? Do you know her?" Your eyes went teary. You gave Zico a small smile, "I really thought you loved me oppa, I really did.."
 
 
Zico pushed the girl off him and walked towards you, "~~~~, you don't get it-"
 
 
"I HATE YOU!" You cried and quickly ran away. "~~~~-ah!!" He yelled and chased after you, leaving the girl behind him.
 
 
 
end of flashback
 
 
---
 
 
 
 
 
"After that incident.. I ran away. I ran away form my family and lived with my gran." You sighed and burried your face against you knees. Jongup's hand clenched into fists and gritted his teeth.
 
 
*I'll be here ~~~~. I'll always be here.* He thought an squeazed your hand. 
 
 
---
 
 
Hey guys, I'm sorry that I haven't updated for a while. School killing me and I have to put this and my other B.A.P sory on hiatus.
 
 
And did you guys hear that B.A.P's official fanclub is 'Baby'? OHOHO I'M JONGUP'S BABY. LOL jk.
 
 
And it was Jongup's birthday on Monday! I couldn' even update but I was on twitter helping people trend Jongup's birthday LOL.
 
 
So once again, I'm going to put this stry and my other B.A.P story on hiatus.
 
 
I hope you guys will still support me!