Our 'Robot'

He loves you.. but you don't believe in love. { h i a t u s }

 

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE WHEN YOU HAVE FINISHED READING THIS CHAPTER.
 
---
 
Before you knew it, you were in front of an abandond building with Jongup and Hyohee next to you. Hyohee clicked her tounge, "This is it right?" She asked Jongup. Jongup nodded.
 
 
Hyohee looked at you with a grin, "Let's go inside and meet new friends, okay?" Unsure, you just nodded your head. Hyohee went inside the building first and Jongup followed. But you were left alone outside, scared.
 
 
*Why are they going in there for?!* You panicked and looked around the area. Suddenly someone grabbe dyour hand. You gasped and squezed your eyes shut for any pain to hit on you.
 
 
"Hey I'm not gonna hurt you. It's just me, idiot." 
 
 
You opened one eye and saw Jongup raising an eyebrow. You quickly straightened up and your cheeks turned red. You looked away, not meeting his eyes, "S-Sorry.. I was just-"
 
 
"Too scared to go in?" Jongup simply said. You nodded. "You should've said so before." Jongup sighed and pulled you next to him, fingers intertwined with yours. Jongup slowly went inside the building and you kept close to him.
 
 
Your face turned even redder when he squeazed your hand. Your heart raced faster than before. You didn't know what was happening, though sometimes you felt it before.
 
 
Jongup stopped in front of a rusty old door. He twisted the doornob and pushed the door open. It made a slight creaking noise which freaked you out. Jongup moved to the side and let your hand go. It suddenly seemed cold.
 
 
"Go in. Hyohee's inside." Jongup said and pointed inside the room. You hesitated before going inside the room. You looked around and saw Hyohee practiclly punching Zelo. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" Hyohee punched him again. 
 
 
Zelo grabbed Hyohee's wrists, "NOONA YOU'RE PRACTICLLY KILLING ME."
 
 
You blinked twice as you saw six boys all with blonde hair. Your eyes widened as you saw the guys who bumped into you the other day, *It's him! His name.. it's Himchan!* 
 
 
Jongup walked inside and closed the door behind him. He stood next to you, waiting for you to move, "O-Oh.." You moved away coughed as dirt flew beside you. Jongup quickly covered your face with his hands and helped you walk to Hyohee.
 
 
He un-covered your face and sighed, *She's so sensitive.* You blushed. Jongup left you and saw down between Himchan and Daehyun, "Oh, you're here!" Himchan grinned and swung an arm around Jongup's shoulder. 
 
 
Jongup smiled and nodded, "Yeah. I found noona on the streets." Jongup teased. Hyohee clearly heard what her cousin said and grabbed his collar, "Say what?" She sneered. Jongup chuckled and softly took Hyohee's hand down, "Sorry noona."
 
 
Hyohee smirked, "That's better." She turned to you and smiled, "Come over here ~~~~-ah!" She giggled and waved you over. Your face turned pink as 7 heads turned to look at you.
 
 
"Oh! It's that girl that I fell on top of!" Himchan pointed at you with a smile. Jongup glared at Himchan, *Fell on top of?* You gulped and slowly made your way to Hyohee. Hyohee slung ar arm around you, "This is my best friend, Jang ~~~~."
 
 
"Oh, it's noona!" Zelo said and smiled, "Annyeong~" He waved at you. You blinked and waved back, "Annyeong.."
 
 
"How come you're here ~~~~?" Youngjae asked, cocking his head to the side. You glanced at Jongup and looked back at Youngjae, "Well.." Suddenly, another blonde guy whispered something to Jongup's ear. 
 
 
And you heard.
 
 
"You've hit a jackpot. I'm jealous." He whispered rather loudly. Your face turned red as Jongup's ears turned pink, "Hyung!" The boys laughed loudly as Hyohee rolled her eyes, "Yeah, ~~~~'s pretty. She was offered to be a model before.. right?" She said and looked at you.
 
 
"Hyohee!" You hissed and elbowed her rib. Hyohee giggled and held on to her ribs. Jongup looked surprised, *Model huh..?* His eyes travelled down to your shoulders, curves and down to your bare legs. His cheeks turned red, *Yup.. a model.*
 
 
"Waah! Noona's to pretty! " Zelo gave you an eye smiled and tugged on your hand. You didn't mind at all, since he looked too innocent and cute, "You didn't notice that since yesterday?" Daehyun said in-a-matter-of-fact way, "It's called being cool." Zelo stuck his tounge out.
 
 
One boy who had the scariest stare out of all of them smiled at you, "I'm Yongguk by the way, leader of B.A.P" He said. You blinked, "What's B.A.P?" You asked. Himchan gasped, "You don't know us?!" He then burried his face against Daehyun's shoulder. 
 
 
Daehyun glared at Himchan and turned to you with a softer gaze, "How do you put this.. We're gangsters, and our group's called B.A.P." He explained. Your eyes widened, "G-Gangsters..?" You took a step back and squeazed Hyohee's arm.
 
 
Hyohee laughed and patted your shoulder, "Hey, I was one too remember? And don't worry, they're different from other ones you see on the streets." Hyohee said.You took a glance at Jongup and saw him looking at you with sweet soft eyes.
 
 
It made you feel secure and safe as he stared at you. You looked away and shook your head, *No. I can't love anymore.. but it's okay if I trust them.. right?* You thought to yourself and looked back at Jongup.
 
 
He gave you an encouraging nod, almost saying that they're nicer than other gangsters. You gulped and straightened yourself up, letting Daehyun finish his explanation.
 
 
Daehyun continued, "We looked a bit harsh the day we first saw you, right?" Daehyun asked. You slowly nodded, making sure they didn't feel offended. Daehyun cracked a small smile, "We only tend to be harsh when we're outside, since we have to keep our 'gangster like' person."
 
 
"But when it's just us with hyungs, we're like idiots!" Zelo addmitted and made a peace sign with two fingers. Youngjae laughed, "You're the idiot, not us." Zelo pouted, "Hyungs always tease me too." 
 
 
You and Hyohee giggled.
 
 
"Oh, and Zelo's our 'robot'. And really does act like one, look!" Yongguk pretened to have a remote in hands, "Turn left!" Zelo did as told and turn left, almost like a real robot! Your eyes widened with awe and watched Zelo acting like a robot.
 
 
Jongup saw you fascinated by Zelo's strength and frowned, *I can do that too..*
 
 
---
 
 
So I just finished my first day of school and I hope this chapter would be enough for today :S sorry that I won't be able to update as much, like I said heaps of times I'll try and update asap! 
 
 
I've been reading all your coments and I'm really happy that all of you are enjoying this story! 
 
 
And I also wanted to make another announcment. A reader of mine, MinsCoffeeFriend, just had her 15th birthday last week! So I just wanted to say Happy Belated Birthday to my reader :) I hope all of you would greet her a Happy Belated Birthday!
 
 
Another reader of mine, shocked97, told me that her 15th birthday would be coming soon on the comments section. I will make sure to make a special chapter on June the 6th just for you! (I checked your profile if you're wondering how I found out your birthday)
 
 
I won't get irrated or annoyed by people spamming the comment section below, VIPANGEL ;) It'll give me heaps of courage just to write a whole heap of chapters with your comments, LOL
 
 
xjonghyun is also a reader of mine, and my friend.. I love you too LOOL.
 
 
I'm sorry that I won't be able to mention my other readers and silent readers since I still have homework to go on.. But please make sure to make your comments/questions/quotes/what you think special so that I can mention them :D
 
 
..I was also thinking if I should make a collection of oneshots with B.A.P.. should I do it?
 
 
again, thank you very much!