Embarrassed

He loves you.. but you don't believe in love. { h i a t u s }

 

PLEASE READ MY AUTHORS NOTE BELOW AFTER FINISHING READING THIS CHAPTER. 
 
 
---
 
 
 
"Aren't you tired Zelo?" Hyohee asked as she chewed on chips that she stole from Youngjae. You leaned in and glanced inside the packet of chips, "Can I have one?" You asked rather cutely.
 
 
Hyohee smield and nodded, letting you have some. You took one and nibbled on it. *Nyummy.* You thought. Zelo paused and Youngjae pretened to click the right button, "Zelo, are you out of battery?" Youngjae asked.
 
 
Zelo didn't move one bit.
 
 
 
Youngguk chuckled, "Here it comes.."
 
 
"Zello charging!" 
 
 
 
 
You and Hyohee burst with cute giggles and laughter as Zello started 'charging' himself by dancing. The boys laughed heartily and praised Zelo for being so entertaining. Yongguk surprised everyone by dancing along with his 'robot'.
 
 
 
 
Himchan then turned to Jongup, who had earphones pluged in his ears. He took one out of his ear and said, "Don't you wanna show the girls something, Jongup?" Himchan grinned as Jongup blinked. He bit his lips as he watched you smiling and laughing along with his cousin, watching Zelo.
 
 
Jongup glanced at Zelo, who continued entertaining you and Hyohee with his and Yongguk's cute dances. "Nah." Jongup said with a irratated tone and snatched the other earphone from Himchan and plugged it in his ear. 
 
 
Himchan shrugged, *What's wrong with him?* He glanced at you and Zelo. Himchan smirked and looked at Jongup who turned his music up loud as he glared at his ipod. *I get it Jongup. Hyung will help you.* Himchan thought and grinned.
 
 
"Oh, by the way.." Youngjae started. Everyone stopped and listened to what he was going to say next, "Why are you wearing Jongup's bboy clothes?" Youngjae asked. You looked down and gasped, *Omo! I'm still wearing it!* Your ears turned red, *Wait.. did he just say bboy..?*
 
 
Hyohee raised an eyebrow and looked at Jongup, "What did he do to you, ~~~~?" You gulped and explained everything. Jongup couldn't hear anything since he had his music on loud. 
 
 
"Heey.. you're kiddin' right?" Yongguk grinned as he elbowed Jongup's ribs. Jongup opened one eye than the other, "Mmh?" He muttered and took his earphones off. "What did ya do to his pretty little thing eh?" Himchan winked as He swung his arm around your shoulders. You blushed.
 
 
Jongup stiffened as he eyed Himchan's arm around your neck. You gulped and blinked at Jongup, who blinked back, "What?" He asked. "How long did you you guys do it eh?" Youngjae teased. Jongup blinked a few more times, not getting what he meant.
 
 
"He means, how long did you guys have se-" Daehyun slapped his hands against Zelo's mouth, "Maknae! You're still young and you're already using the word !!," He spelled out the work, "It's called 'making love'." Daehyun said and flicked Zelo's forehead. 
 
 
You and Jongup started getting hotter and hotter by then second. Zelo giggled and flapped his hand, "Imma big boy. at least taller than all of ya." Zelo smirked. "YAAAAH!!" The boys growled at him (except for Jongup) and tackled him.
 
 
Hyohee laughed as you stared, a little scared, *What if he can't breathe?* You thought. "HYUNGG!!" Zelo squeaked and pushed them away. 
 
 
"So anyway.. did you guys do it?" Youngjae asked Jongup. Jongup's face turned even redder, "N-No! What are you guys thinking?! W-We didn't do it yet!!" Jongup blurted, "And we're only in high school!!" 
 
 
The room went silent.
 
 
"Did you just say... yet?" Yongguk asked, slowly finding himself grinning. Jongup nearly had a nose bleed, *Oh God, why did I say that..?* 
 
 
"You like her, don't you?!" Youngjae giggled and slapped hard on Jongup's back. You hid behind Hyohee's back and burried your face against it, *Why am I even here?* Hyohee smiled and squeazed your hand, "Lovin' this babe?" She joked.
 
 
"Yeah.. really." You muttered. Jongup got it the wrong way and blushed even harder.
 
 
---
 
 
Short chapter, but enough for tonight right? :) 
 
I forgot to put the facts about me on the last chapter, so I'll write some in this one ~
 
 
01. My favourite colour is Blue and Green (because of SHINee and Jongup, ehehe)
 
02. My top boyband is SHINee.
 
03. I LOOOVE reading books like fanfics, or like romantic, comedy and yeah.
 
04. My favourite food is probably rice cause I eat it everyday and all Asians love rice ^O^
 
 
This is also a poll for something you guys might wanna vote on... I KNOW I'VE ASKED YOU GUYS THIS THE LAST CHAPTER, BUT I'M JUST GONNA MAKE SURE EVERYONE GETS A VOTE ON WHAT THEY WANT :D