I can't believe in love anymore

He loves you.. but you don't believe in love. { h i a t u s }

 

hey guys, just to tell you that i've changed your grade to junior and Jongup's a sophomore.
enjoy!
 
 
---
 
 
You were linking arms with your best friend, Hyohee. The two of you were walking under the autumn sun to a child care centre. You grinned as Hyohee stopped in front of the child care centre, "Well, here we are. Go inside, I gotta go home a deal with another problem at home." Hyohee sighed, plightly pushing you inside a pastel coloured gate.
 
 
You smiled, "Thanks for walking with me Hyohee-ah." Hyohee nodded and flapped her hands, indicating you to go inside your work place, "Yeah whatever." "Bye!" You skipped inside the centre and looked around for the manager.
 
 
A girl walked out of the 'Bear' room where 1 year olds were put to play in. She turned her head to you and gasped, "~~~~!" You giggled and waved, "Hi Hyosung unnie!" 
 
 
Hyosung walked up to you and pinched your cheeks, "I'm good as always! How about you? I haven't seen you ever since you told me you were going to stop working to focus on your studying!" Her eyes glitered as she looked at you. 
 
 
You nodded, "Well, I'm back for work. I can focus on my studying as well now, since I'm not that busy." Hyosung patted your shoulder and pointed at the 'Monster' room, "Remember that room?" She asked. You looked towards a door with a painted monster on it.
 
 
You gulped, "Oh please. Don't tell me I'm working there again..?" You shook your head, not thinking about the memories you had in that room. Hyosung laughed, "Sorry baby girl. But you're working there!" She pushed you inside the monster room and waved, "Annyeong!"
 
 
Your eyes widened as you saw a group of 3 year olds staring at you. *Oh my--* "IT'S ~~~~!! SHE'S BACK! YAY!" Every single tiny kid came running up to you and hugged you. You gasped as one boy touched your bum, "Hi noona!" He grinned.
 
 
Your eyes twitched, *Not again..*
 
 
---
 
 
When you finished work, you said your goodbyes to the staff and gave Hyosung a small punch on the arm. You waved for the last time, "I'll see you tomorrow!"
 
 
You walked out and to your grandmother's house, *I wonder what Ryujae's doing..* You wondered, tugging on your backpack string. You kicked the pebbles that were in front of you and hummed a tune that was stuck in your head from a song you liked.
 
 
Suddenly you heard a commotion in front of you. "Move dammit!" Six boys were running towards you. Your eyes widened, seeing other men in black following the group of blondies. "Come back here you rascals!" One in a black suit yelled. 
 
 
"MOVE!" 
 
 
You gasped as one blonde boy tripped and fell on top of you. Your eyes were wide as dinner plates. The blondie stared at you and grinned, "Hey, I'd like to talk to ya babe, but I'm a busy guy." He smirked, "The name's Himchan by the way. See ya!" He scrambled up and winked at you before running back him group of blondies.
 
 
You were still in trance as the men in black ran passed you, not daring to step on you since you looked too precious to step on.
 
 
"Noona!" You heared Ryujae's voice from the other side of the road. He ran towards you and pulled you up so you sould sit, "What the heck- what happened to you?" He dusted your skirt and top as he helped you get up. 
 
 
You opened your moth to speak but nothing came out. Ryujae squinted his eyes, trying to read your expression, "Was it a guy?" He sneered as he looked around who looked suspisious. You blinked, "U-Uh no. It wasn't a guy. I was walking then I tripped on something." You explained.
 
 
Ryujae stared at you, making sure you wern't lying. You looked up at him and smiled, "I'm fine, no need to worry." You continued walking and Ryujae followed you, "Have you eaten yet?" He asked, linking his arm with yours. You shook your head, "I'm not that hungry."
 
 
Ryujae grinned and skipped backwards in front of you, "I'll race ya!" He winked and started running. You opened your mouth but smiled, "I'm coming!"
 
 
Once you and your brother arrived at home, you ran into the kitchen, "Hey gran! We're back!" You smiled as you saw your grandmother reading a cooking book. She looked up with a wide smile, "Welcome back kids. I made dukkbokki for you two. Heat it up and eat well okay?" She gave you a plate of dukkbokki. 
 
 
Ryujae's eyes sparkled, "Hurry noona! Heat it up so we can eat it! Palli!" He squealed and helped you put it in the microwave. You laughed at your brothers strange acts. 
 
 
Minutes later, you finished eating the dukkbokki and left your brother eating the rest to study hard for your up coming test. You sighed as you opened the door of your room. You stepped inside the peach and white coloured room and placed your bag on top of your bed.
 
 
You took out your text book and sat down in front of your desk. Staring at a whole lot of words in front of you, a flashback came in your head..
 
 
---
 
 
"Oppa, can you help me do my homework?" You asked as you lifted your homework in front of him. He smiled and nodded, your hair, "I'll do anything for my baby girl." He said, sitting beside you and started explaining.
 
 
"Do you get it now?" He asked. You puffed your cheeks and tried to solve the problem, and you did. Your eyes widened with happiness, "Oppa, I did it! I solved it!" You squealed and swung your arms around his neck. 
 
 
He smiled and squeazed you, "I'm glad you're mine."
 
 
---
 
 
You shook your head and slapped yourself mentally. *No. Don't think about him. He hurt you and broke your heart.*
 
 
You took a deep breath and squeazed the pencil that your hand was holding and nodded, *That's right. I can't believe in love anymore.*